Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ICO] GGRocket is the first tri-function blockchain gaming protocol.  (Read 2046 times)
AmpaLex11 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

So this is basically a rent a player type project if I read it properly? Thats really cool and unique. I like it

You get the idea! But it's more just than that. We're developing special software, which will enable game teams to collect and send to GGRocket detailed game data, based on which users will be able to receive personal training advice created by artificial intelligence.
blithelymorelT6

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Is there any bounty?
nice_hoody_bro

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

And why do not you use classical methods of attracting investments?

Good question. First, attracting different private investors may lead to business disagreements. We are professionals in our field and we know how to make a successful business. Second, attracting money through the Token Sale does not give investors a share in the business, it is a financial instrument and after fulfilling obligations the business itself will remain in the hands of the team.

your position is clear, but traditional methods are somehow easier to use just because of the last argument - investor knows, that he'll receive a part of shares and is more involved
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

And why do not you use classical methods of attracting investments?

Good question. First, attracting different private investors may lead to business disagreements. We are professionals in our field and we know how to make a successful business. Second, attracting money through the Token Sale does not give investors a share in the business, it is a financial instrument and after fulfilling obligations the business itself will remain in the hands of the team.

your position is clear, but traditional methods are somehow easier to use just because of the last argument - investor knows, that he'll receive a part of shares and is more involved

Yeah, maybe you are right. This method is not the easiest, for sure, but we think it's more effective.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Is there any bounty?

Actually, we didn't start our bounty campaign yet. This thing still in development. Stay tuned for updates. The fastest and efficient way to know all news is our Telegram channel: https://t.me/GGRocket
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

So this is basically a rent a player type project if I read it properly? Thats really cool and unique. I like it

You get the idea! But it's more just than that. We're developing special software, which will enable game teams to collect and send to GGRocket detailed game data, based on which users will be able to receive personal training advice created by artificial intelligence.

Thats actually really neat, I look forward to seeing how this is developed, I wish you guys the best of luck with it

AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

Thats actually really neat, I look forward to seeing how this is developed, I wish you guys the best of luck with it

Thanks for that! We truly believe in our project and we will do our best.
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Hey. Do you have MVP, or something, or this thing still in development?

Yes, we do. Cool We have the working platform for more than a year already. Moreover, you can buy GGT and use it on our services right now. Visit our website legionfarm.com and see for yourself.

The presence of MVP significantly increases the chances of a successful ICO. Now investors do not invest only in the idea.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Yes, we do. Cool We have the working platform for more than a year already. Moreover, you can buy GGT and use it on our services right now. Visit our website legionfarm.com and see for yourself.

The presence of MVP significantly increases the chances of a successful ICO. Now investors do not invest only in the idea.

That is true and that's why we are totally sure of the success of our project. We are not building the platform from scratch, we want to upgrade and modify already working idea.
cloudgin

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

And what else could i buy with GGT?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

And what else could i buy with GGT?

For now, you can buy our services on legionfarm.com. In the future, we will partner with other platforms and will be able to use or Tokens for in-game items and other services.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ggrocket-io-21166 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Oh, sounds great, thank you. We will definitely look into it.
specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Hello everyone! For how long will the ICO be running?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Cool
Hello everyone! For how long will the ICO be running?

The open sale starts July 1 until July 30.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

No, there won't be a massive dump. Part of the Tokens we will buy back before entering stock exchange. Also, we have several agreements with big guilds and teams. They are interested in holding Tokens for long-term income and using them on our platform.
excitingconvex04

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Do you think tokens will be sold out during the ico?  Huh
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

That is true and that's why we are totally sure of the success of our project. We are not building the platform from scratch, we want to upgrade and modify already working idea.

I admire the ambitous idea of the team, they are working  hard to create something unique and beneficial to all game players aside from rewards but also aiming to improve the way they play.  Surely a big succes for future ahead of the team.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

I admire the ambitous idea of the team, they are working  hard to create something unique and beneficial to all game players aside from rewards but also aiming to improve the way they play.  Surely a big succes for future ahead of the team.

Thanks for that! Moreover, our platform is good even for developers. The more people enjoying the game, getting the rewards and knowing how to play, the less amount of players rage quit a game forever. Bigger player base - better for developers.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

Do you think tokens will be sold out during the ico?  Huh

Our total emission is 300 000 000 GGT. 50% of them is for sale. The rest are our stabilization fund, bonuses, advisory board rewards, bounty, etc. Of course, we are planning to sell as much as possible and working hard for this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: