Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ICO] GGRocket is the first tri-function blockchain gaming protocol.  (Read 2052 times)
GGrocket

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

And when will the bounty start.

Can't clarify that right now. It will be during ICO. Follow the updates.

Sorry for such many questions. When the ICO will begin?

That is okay. Don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want Smiley

ICO will start on the 1st of September
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Hey! Can I already try the product you are doing?

You can check GGRocket.ai demo version of gaming profile analysis. We update product functionality every week 🙂
unicyclistclapas0

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Hey! Does your service guarantee security of an in-game deal?

rugjaguar4

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Hello, I have a question. How will users rank in your ecosystem?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Hi🙂

We use a smart contract for that. A smart contract freezes the funds of a buyer and checks if the data from GG guard (an escrow system born from the integration of a video recognition algorithm, a system of game API interaction and a bot that decides if the deal has been fulfilled in game) satisfies the contract. As soon as the contract requirements are met, the funds are moved to the seller account and frozen for 24 hours or until the buyer confirms that the deal is fulfilled. Then GGR become unfrozen.☺️
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Hello, I have a question. How will users rank in your ecosystem?

We will be introducing a rating system to incentivise “good” behaviour within the GG ecosystem. The rating will be a multiplication factor when the user earns GGR for feeding the GG Robot with data.

For example A user with rating 2.8 will earn 2.8* normal amount of GGR.
Users will start with a rating 1 and can increase their rating to a multiplication of 3.

Every undisputed exchange will increase the user rating by 0.01
Every successful data feed to the GG Robot will increase the user rating by 0.01
If a user is found fraudulent in an exchange, their rating will decrease by (0.03 + rating*0.01)
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

OK good. So strong users will be able to earn money.. That is very good  Grin
unicyclistclapas0

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Hi🙂

We use a smart contract for that. A smart contract freezes the funds of a buyer and checks if the data from GG guard (an escrow system born from the integration of a video recognition algorithm, a system of game API interaction and a bot that decides if the deal has been fulfilled in game) satisfies the contract. As soon as the contract requirements are met, the funds are moved to the seller account and frozen for 24 hours or until the buyer confirms that the deal is fulfilled. Then GGR become unfrozen.☺️

Okay. But what if I don't agree that the terms were observed?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Hi🙂

Okay. But what if I don't agree that the terms were observed?

In this case both the buyer and seller have 24 hours to apply for a jury consortium regarding the exchange agreement. Juries analyse the GG guard collected data and the bargain conditions, and come to a conclusion will the funds be transferred or not.

Moreover, Juries are going to be able to check information for deal decision in other sources in case if they want to double-check the information.
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

I love the smart contract, honestly more people should take up smart contract idea. I can't wait to try the demo version of the gaming profile analysis and see what's going there first-hand. I prefer trying stuff out by myself.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I love the smart contract, honestly more people should take up smart contract idea. I can't wait to try the demo version of the gaming profile analysis and see what's going there first-hand. I prefer trying stuff out by myself.

Well, you can already try the demo by yourself - https://ggrocket.ai/en
Please drop a comment here, what do you think about GG-Robot
destress

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

It was interesting, for sure. I liked the probability % etc, but I had to take quite some time deciphering a couple things because it was hard for me make up everything completely since I don't play WoW. Although, I'm planning on telling my friend that does about this, so he could vouch for me instead. When do you think the other ones would be available, such as the one for LoL?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

It was interesting, for sure. I liked the probability % etc, but I had to take quite some time deciphering a couple things because it was hard for me make up everything completely since I don't play WoW. Although, I'm planning on telling my friend that does about this, so he could vouch for me instead. When do you think the other ones would be available, such as the one for LoL?

For now, WoW is still in Alpha. We are focusing on its functionality. It still can't recognize some kind of boost and achievements and predict the probability of next purchase.
As for other games, our plans are following: LoL - Q4 2018, Dota 2 - Q1 2019, CS:Go - Q3 2019
JuditPetru

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

How precise the probability it's showing? 
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Actually, quite precise. So, if it shows 100%, you can be sure, that this thing was purchased.
JuditPetru

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Actually, quite precise. So, if it shows 100%, you can be sure, that this thing was purchased.

ok, thanks
cloudgin

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Hey! How are things going?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Hey! How are things going?

Good, thank you. Working hard on our product, getting ready for public ICO.
destress

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

For now, WoW is still in Alpha. We are focusing on its functionality. It still can't recognize some kind of boost and achievements and predict the probability of next purchase.
As for other games, our plans are following: LoL - Q4 2018, Dota 2 - Q1 2019, CS:Go - Q3 2019

That's quite understandable, it's looking like it's going at the right direction so far so there's that already. I can't wait for LoL to come out in Q4, good luck with everything. I'll make sure to check back every now and then for updates.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

That's quite understandable, it's looking like it's going at the right direction so far so there's that already. I can't wait for LoL to come out in Q4, good luck with everything. I'll make sure to check back every now and then for updates.

Thanks a lot! Have a great day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: