Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ICO] GGRocket is the first tri-function blockchain gaming protocol.  (Read 2046 times)
AmpaLex11 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

I would like to whitelist for ICO. How can i do it.

Did you register on our website in your personal account?
specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

No.
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

No.

You can do it via this link: https://ggrocket.io/en#sign-in
When it's done, just find WhiteList section in the left menu and follow the instructions.
specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

No.

You can do it via this link: https://ggrocket.io/en#sign-in
When it's done, just find WhiteList section in the left menu and follow the instructions.

Thanks!
excitingconvex04

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Hey! I've just looked through your WP and I have a question. Just want to clarify how you guys will predict possible future purchases?
GGrocket

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Hey! I've just looked through your WP and I have a question. Just want to clarify how you guys will predict possible future purchases?

Hello!

We have developed GG Robot for that. The GG Robot is a machine learning algorithm designed to analyze in-game accounts and find out what has been boosted (bought with real assets). Once the algorithm identifies the “boosts” or valuable in-game items/gold, it can predict when and what service the user will buy next.

The development and accuracy of the GG Robot are reliant on the amount of data fed to the Robot. The GG community and partners will be able to feed the robot with relevant data (such as gaming profile and trading history) in exchange for the GG Tokens (GGT). That data will provide required information for predicting the probability of a certain player to make the next purchase.
excitingconvex04

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Hello!

We have developed GG Robot for that. The GG Robot is a machine learning algorithm designed to analyze in-game accounts and find out what has been boosted (bought with real assets). Once the algorithm identifies the “boosts” or valuable in-game items/gold, it can predict when and what service the user will buy next.

The development and accuracy of the GG Robot are reliant on the amount of data fed to the Robot. The GG community and partners will be able to feed the robot with relevant data (such as gaming profile and trading history) in exchange for the GG Tokens (GGT). That data will provide required information for predicting the probability of a certain player to make the next purchase.

So u mean I will be able even to earn some tokens if I give the info to the Robot?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

Hello!

So u mean I will be able even to earn some tokens if I give the info to the Robot?

You are absolutely correct Smiley
excitingconvex04

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

Hello!

Very good idea! I think, users would like it.
And how you do you determine that info which I give is valuable?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Hello!

Machine learning calculates the probability of a particular purchase based on the specified criteria and identified criteria. If the information that user gives is reasonable and logical, as well as does not contradict our own criteria, it is counted as useful and truthful 🙂
excitingconvex04

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Hello!

Machine learning calculates the probability of a particular purchase based on the specified criteria and identified criteria. If the information that user gives is reasonable and logical, as well as does not contradict our own criteria, it is counted as useful and truthful 🙂

Great! Can't wait to try it haha
JuditPetru

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

What about video recognition. How it's going to work?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

What about video recognition. How it's going to work?

The seller sends a link with the trade video stream to a video recognition server, where it is processed and turned into a smart contract readable information packet and stores it on the blockchain.
The smart contract pulls the data from the blockchain, identifies the trade and releases the funds 24 hours after both trade parties are satisfied, or the juries have resolved a dispute.

And GGGuard will be dealing with this data as an escrow system born from the integration of a video recognition
algorithm, a system of game API interaction and a bot that decides if the deal has been fulfilled in game.

In a few words.
Better read our short article https://medium.com/@GGRocket/video-recognition-how-we-use-it-to-make-our-escrow-better-for-games-5111ce91e9b
JuditPetru

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Okay, but what is GGuard?
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Okay, but what is GGuard?

GG Guard is an automated escrow service - a blend of a video recognition algorithm, game API communication mechanism and a smart contract system on the EOS blockchain. You can find more info in our WP
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me
GGrocket

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me

May I ask if you have problem with connection to telegram at all?
You could PM me with your telegram ID so I will invite you.
cloudgin

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

When the ICO stage will begin?
AmpaLex11 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

Public Token Sale will start 09/01/2018
cloudgin

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Public Token Sale will start 09/01/2018

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: