Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao invests in cryptocurrency firm, is set to launch PAC Coin?  (Read 517 times)
pxo.011 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/247580/manny-pacquiao-invests-cryptocurrency-firm-is-set-launch-pac-coin#ixzz59eN4erva
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

i was like omg pacman will launch his own token? i wish this is not a fud news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.
And what kind of utility is this coin going to have? Because it is not enough to release a coin with a celebrity backing it to make it a success, hype alone could help the coin and maybe it will gain some value but in the long term that is not enough it needs to solve some kind of problem if it doesn't then this is probably going to be a coin that will last a few months and that will crash to zero, lots of people will lose money and the company creating those coins and those that back the coin will obtain great profits to me it looks like a potential scam or something too close to it.
Colendi Announcement
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

COLENDI PROJECT

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I guess it really will go to the moon with a support like this.

COLENDI - DECENTRALIZED CREDIBILITY & MICROCREDIT

WEBSITE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM  |  REDDIT   |  WHITEPAPER  
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/247580/manny-pacquiao-invests-cryptocurrency-firm-is-set-launch-pac-coin#ixzz59eN4erva

If he will launch his own Token probably Philippines peope will use CryptoCurrencies and If Manny advertise that on TV so I think that is the first CryptoCurrencies Commercial.
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

many celebrities have at its familiar with cryptocurrency. But most of all it is interested in the governments people.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

I am a Filipino and this kind of news (assuming not a fake one) makes me proud. It inspires me a lot bacause even a sport/showbiz/political icon can also be engaged in crypto, this only proves that crypto is for eveveryone ~ can be access despite of your race, gender and age as long as you are willing to do so.

If this is really true then PAC coin will be a legit alt and will never be a scam, I'm pretty sure of that because it sticks to Pacquiao's name which means that his reputation will be affected if he did something inappropriate.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Manny pacquiao can definitely provide a lot of money to support the development of this  token
if this news is legit but  aside from Manny whos next I  think no celebrity have guts to take a risk just like Manny have
cause manny is a sports man and a gambler

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

In before Justin Bieber makes Canada weep and makes his own coin. Could also see 50 cent, Katy Perry, and Money Mayweather getting involved in this celebrity business, only question is which celeb coin will be #1. My money is on Kim Kardashian, she got legs for days.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

We know how Manny Pacquiao's charisma. You wouldn't imagine him winning and getting a Senate seat in the Philippines. And him venturing in crypto will be a positive news not only for Fliipinos, but the whole cryptosphere. Currently, we have seen a lot of sports personalities including his rival Floyd getting into crypto as well.

But the way I understand it, he is venturing or just a investor and not launching his own PacCoin. Anyways, lets see how it goes to the fighting pride of the Philippines and this is really a welcoming news.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

I wonder why Mayweather doesn't deal with cryptocurrency. After all, this man has a nose for profitable business. Though he may not advertise much...
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

I am not so familiar with the mentioned senator but the project he is investing in won't withstand long. Maybe I am wrong and maybe the project will indeed be successful but I have my theories about the fall in the end. Comparisons because of which I am certain that the project is destined for the demise is that in my country celebrities are already creating their own coins that will operate through the likes and shares on the social sites.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The point of what I want to say is that celebrities don't need  GCOX to create their own cryptocurrencies. The only need smart manager and project developer and a financial asset that they surely have. There were already many similar projects like this mentioned in the thread but I don't see that they were successful.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
ritchel90

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

wow a very good start for all the Filipino who trust crypto and Sen Manny would be the first to tell to all Filipino that Crypto specially BTC is not a scam.. good job Sir Manny Pacman..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

And what kind of utility is this coin going to have?
Well it says that you can buy exclusive goods and services that's related to GCOX's platform.
The point of what I want to say is that celebrities don't need  GCOX to create their own cryptocurrencies. The only need smart manager and project developer and a financial asset that they surely have. There were already many similar projects like this mentioned in the thread but I don't see that they were successful.
But Manny isn't knowledgeable in crypto's so if this is real, he's a man that has a lot of things to do and he can't focus with it alone. What's on my mind is he will just put money on it and let GCOX work on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Wow, this is true? I can't expect that Manny Pacquiao know something about cryptocurrency. If this true, I support it and help their project. Congrats and good job senator Manny Pacquiao.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

Senator Manny Pacquiao want to involve in cryptocurrency because he wanted to to pay for things like entrepreneurship ventures, charity events and connecting with fans. I think after that many celebrities will work out too.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

If this will gonna happen I think her project will boom to the moon because manny pacquiao is more popular than btc most of all people forecast for money for his boxing so definitely her project will be success and get more investor even those not fan in cryptocurrencies.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

I wonder why Mayweather doesn't deal with cryptocurrency. After all, this man has a nose for profitable business. Though he may not advertise much...

But he did support and advertise cryptos like centra but it seems this project isn't active anymore.
If Pacquiao will  launch its own coin it will be a a big milestone for embracing the cryptos by Filipino and can be a big help for enhancing the image of cryptos especially bitcoin in the Philippines. But I guess if they'll launch the ICO there's no need to have bounty campaign here as it will surely be a sold out.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

Well not a surprise, now most celebrities has their  own cryptocurrency being supported. From Pot Coin of Rodman? to Steven  Seagull I think. With their popularity they can gather supporters with coins and can build a community with it. But, I hope they may have a tangible project behind so that this is not another case of pump and dump.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

It is good for cryptocurrency to be of high price then since Manny Pacquiao is well-known celebrity, many will be interested in this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: