Print  
Author Topic: XRP  (Read 608 times)
Andromed4 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
XRP
March 13, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

I think Ripple is worth investing in. Ripple (the company) has a clear interest in a slow and steady increase in the value of the coin. Ripple (the cryptocurrency) is just beginning to hit its stride with investors. For what its worth, consider a long term buy and hold strategy for XRP.I personally own some Ripple and believe that over the next few years it will increase in value.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

$100 does not sound realistic to me, may be after many many years it can reach there but not anytime soon, it has billions of supply and billions more are kept and controlled by the owners who can dump them anytime.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Small chance, very small. But if it was used, a 100 worth would barely be enough.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

I think Ripple is worth investing in. Ripple (the company) has a clear interest in a slow and steady increase in the value of the coin. Ripple (the cryptocurrency) is just beginning to hit its stride with investors. For what its worth, consider a long term buy and hold strategy for XRP.I personally own some Ripple and believe that over the next few years it will increase in value.

Ripple is a worthy project but it is against in Bitcoin so it will not survive in future because it is supported in banking side. But it will raise in constantly so many peoples are trusted in this coin. It is reached in one constant value then it will fall slowly because many investors are sell this coin in future automatically it will going to dump.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

$100 price hardly will be reached but you can expect at least reaching the maximum price XRP had in January (about $4)

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Small chance, very small. But if it was used, a 100 worth would barely be enough.
Investing that much could make you be able to cash about $1,000 or so if Ripple does well. It looks like it will.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

To believe or not in its growth is personally the business of everyone, but I do not experience positive thoughts from a project founded for banks, for the sake of banks, and together with banks. In fact, it's all just a candy wrapper of banks, and in it there are exactly as many freedoms as the dollar money system.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I swear, XRP believres don't know the first thing about investing..

Please, if you want x100, stay away from XRP, go to something like Zero or whatever..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Andromed4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Yes, well I guess people know about how banks work and Federal reserves, central banks and other financial institutes and tbh yes I Despite Banks...

That  being said: Banks are here to stay for a while so XRP isn't to bad to make money on (im just trying to take the ride with it) So to say XRP is against Bitcoin is not a validated argument imo. I own both btw.

No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.

I thought i Read somewhere that there are Banks that are really using the XRP currency as well since it will get the most out of Xrapid or other X-tech. So yes XRP is used as well.

$100 does not sound realistic to me, may be after many many years it can reach there but not anytime soon, it has billions of supply and billions more are kept and controlled by the owners who can dump them anytime.

This has been explained also. They cant just dump all their xrp holdings. I believe their hodlings are kept and frozen by a thirth party and that only a part per month comes free for the company to invest more in the tech.

Sorry for lacking sources  Huh

Andromed4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

I swear, XRP believres don't know the first thing about investing..

Please, if you want x100, stay away from XRP, go to something like Zero or whatever..

Im not going for x100 per se. I still believee it could make me a good amount of money, but maybe im just Noob xD.

I only made profits so far on my portfolio and no losses, maybe this will be the one, who knows.

Thnx for the replies.

keep it cool
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

I don't believe XRP will ever rise even up to $50 cause it's a complete scam designed to get money from easy-trusting people by means of crazy merketing and tons of hype.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

It won't reach $100, has a way too high supply. Also, there's a difference between XRP coin and Ripple company.

The difference is explained here:
https://coincodex.com/article/1348/why-xrp-should-not-have-had-such-a-rally-in-december-the-difference-between-ripple-platform-and-xrp-token/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Do you even realize what the market cap of XRP will be at that price? XRP doesn't have a few million dollar market cap that it can do a x100 now. Shit even x10 is going to be tough for it now.

retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

As soon as one ounce of butter costs 2 Billion USD one XRP will finally reach 100 USD.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

It won't reach $100, has a way too high supply. Also, there's a difference between XRP coin and Ripple company.

The difference is explained here:
https://coincodex.com/article/1348/why-xrp-should-not-have-had-such-a-rally-in-december-the-difference-between-ripple-platform-and-xrp-token/
People don't seem to understand how such a high supply works , also the ridiculous amount owned by the dev team.
Like someone said here a lot of noobs seem to buy ripple.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

You only daytrade Ripple and not invest in it. As the other replies say, the high supply especially in the hand of the few which includes prominent members of the founding team can threaten your token's value if they decide to dump on the market.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

XRP is a centralized coin,why would you expect to reach that price $100 is impossible because the total cap of crpyotocurrencies is less than 1trillion,the supply of XRP is too large so it means it could barely gets into $5 because these bankers are dumping their unlimited supply as soon as the price reach a certain poin,these people are greedy asf because they are making money from these noob investors who are buying their centralized coin,stay away if you still can.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

It seems very difficult for Ripple to reach $ 100 in the next few years. It 'one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, the project is developing very well, but at best I think it will not exceed $10
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: