News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP  (Read 608 times)
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

It seems very difficult for Ripple to reach $ 100 in the next few years. It 'one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, the project is developing very well, but at best I think it will not exceed $10
It would be a long time to have the coins sitting in a wallet for that price. The system that the coins are on may or may not corrode by then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

new coins are constantly emerging in the market. One of these is XRP. XRP grew fast and became popular. investors are a little sad, but I think the price will go up in the future.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

Doubtfully. To much supply of coins. This year 2-5$ tops. But this currency is must-have in your portfolio. Especially it is profitable to buy during several days of correction for 0,70$/XRP.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

Nothing is impossible, in 2017 we have seen, side way to 0.2 usd nearly 1 year, last year flying up nearly 4 usd, there is no reason we do not believe in xrp, t always trust in xrp
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool

$100 is quite a big target for XRP to achieve considering its supply and current price. I would say the max price it will go in couple of years would be around 40-60$ as to go to 100$, it would require large market capitalization which is highly unlikely to happen currently considering the movement of the market.

But still XRP has huge potential and is quite undervalued currently, so I would suggest you to keep buying it, its secure investment for long term and will provide good returns being a coin from well known and reputed financial company.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

$100 is quite a big target for XRP to achieve considering its supply and current price. I would say the max price it will go in couple of years would be around 40-60$ as to go to 100$, it would require large market capitalization which is highly unlikely to happen currently considering the movement of the market.

But still XRP has huge potential and is quite undervalued currently, so I would suggest you to keep buying it, its secure investment for long term and will provide good returns being a coin from well known and reputed financial company.

I don't think XRP will reach to $100 in the couple of years wherein I'm thinking it may grow up to $5 USD  which I think will be possible to happen in the near future. However, the price increase for the alts is inter related with the increase of bitcoin where this is what usually happens from time to time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.
Yes, I agree that most of the investors and company’s hesitate to invest in ripple XRP just because its on a centralized platform and doesn’t follow a decentralized platform which a crypto currency must follow. But recently ripple XRP has been launching new programs and test to decentralize its coin every further.

XRP is a token that plans on building trust between the real financial structures and the structure of blockchain technology. So according to me ripple is neither wholly centralized and neither it is wholly decentralized. XRP surely will make another move towards decentralization soon.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

In my opinion, as a centralized coin as XRP, many people in the crypto world would truly against this kind of coin, but I think on the outside world, many people will support this because I think investors in this kind of token will be safe from a sudden fall. But of course, the XRP is in the crypto world so I think that I will really not reach $100.
Lordzazar

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Ripple is the first coin I really bought because of this : It is related with the banks. You can say whatever you want but the money will go to the money. And who has more money than the banks ?

I don't say you must ALL IN in ripple ( that would be very risky ) but I think they are facing a very high market cap If they can Seduce the banks.

Swift is an old guy that need to take a rest.

I know some of y'all are skeptical, but aren't we here to make profit ?

Early buy at 0.13 and went to 2.50$ for me. ( btw it's the same as buying right now and waiting for the coin to get nearly 8-9$). So wth are you waiting ? It's the beginning of the crypto world, give it time.. I know y'all want to be rich, me too !! But It'll take some time and you got to deal with it. So why not put 500$ maybe 1000$ you can afford to lose and take 8000-10000$ benefit? Listen here, it's the 3rd crypto now, It was 2nd month ago, you really think a compagny such as ripple will fail and going down from the top ?

Choose wisely
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

I think Ripple is worth investing in. Ripple (the company) has a clear interest in a slow and steady increase in the value of the coin. Ripple (the cryptocurrency) is just beginning to hit its stride with investors. For what its worth, consider a long term buy and hold strategy for XRP.I personally own some Ripple and believe that over the next few years it will increase in value.

Indeed. Ripple is the best long term investment I can think off. It has been working real hard for past few years and has made partnerships with some of the biggest banks, financial institution and money transfers in the world. XRP token is being implemented by many banks and is also in piloting mode with many big money transfers such as western union and money transfer. The volume of XRP is highly likely to increase when all institutions piloting it, starts implementing it and that will be the time when XRP will rise and make new all time high records.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

I do not think it could go up to $ 100 this year because it's a considerable number. It can increase from minimal amounts to $ 1, but it is hard to reach 100% that is a significant number. But maybe this year it will reach $ 10, so I'll list XRP to the list of the best 2018 selections on my menu.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Even if all the people on the planet sell their crypto-currencies and buy XRP, its capitalization will not reach the volume required for a grow price to $100.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

$100 does not sound realistic to me, may be after many many years it can reach there but not anytime soon, it has billions of supply and billions more are kept and controlled by the owners who can dump them anytime.
True. For XRP to reach a mark of 100$, it would require huge market capitalization which Is highly unlikely to happen for many years. It has billions of supply, but lets not forget that some part of XRP is burned in every transaction that occurs. So my analysis is that when major banks and financial institutions start implementing it, there will be transactions in trillions of dollars every day via XRP which will significantly help in burning considerable amount of XRP and therefore, the supply will degrade over time and the price of XRP will increase.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

XRP will rise again and its price will go high in the market, we just need to wait for the bitcoin to go up.

YES! you read it right, the only thing that can make the XRP rise their market price will depend on the price of bitcoin ONLY.

DEV are just full of hype and with the token, they are holding they are just sacking money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Omg, The only thing that you are counting on is that people will be mislead like yourself to increase the value of XRP, Smart ones in crypto are telling me that XRP is not worth our while there are so much more better, more interesting and backed by good team coins.... Digibyte for example is way better than XRP and also have more potencial to be one of the best... You should read some about crypto, or you just choose what is top 5 top 10 and cheaper as you can get.... much wow, nice strategy.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

If I would  own Ripple, which I don't for ideological reasons because I assumed some banks actually USED it, which it turns out they don't lol, I would be selling it all right now.

The ripple token literally has zero utility for the banks. They are experimenting with this technology, but they don't need to use the XRP token.

SO i wont buy it, if u are a trader u can do some things with it, but it is not all about money, i like the idea behind it, that crypto should be decentralised and cant be controlled by one side
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

XRP is one of the good coin the cryptocurrency market, presently the XRP value is the lowest ever in the market, this is the right time to buy if someone wants invest in cryptocurrency market. XRP will go up in 2018 for sure
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
⇾ Re: XRP
April 04, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

XRP is a horror for an investor who bought it at a price level of 3.5 dollars, I can not imagine how many people lost money on this coin, XRP can be called a failure of the year

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

I think that such a serious take-off was noticed by so many people, but as usual the ICO of this project was not noticed by anyone, I think that such projects carry out ICO very quickly, because then they achieve great success.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I don't think that ripple is a reliable coin. It is not  decentralized, and in my opinion, it has almost no chance to reach $100. In addition to that, I think even growing x5 is a really low possibility for it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: