Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP  (Read 613 times)
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

One of the most potent altcoins, but is currently experiencing many difficulties.
I'm pretty sure Ripple will grow in the future, but maybe 100 times quite heavy because its market capitalization is big enough.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

I'm not very optimistic about XRP as a token.
Because XRP is a centralized token, one of the principles of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets is decentralization.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

It looks like $ 100 is not realistic enough for xrp, because it means its market capitalization will be higher than Bitcoin, and that seems almost impossible.
It is true that ripple technology may be more popular in the future, but in the next few years it is likely that many other altcoins will share the same vision.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

Yes, I see Ripple (xrp) at a hundred dollar valuation in the next few years. I don’t expect much movement as long as they are releasing 1 billion tokens every month for the next few years.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

It would be crazy and shake the world if ripple could ever reach 100$. I do think ripple are good coins with alot of supply for good transaction cause they are immitating how the bank  transactions works. So with big ammount of supply dont think 100$ could ever be reached by ripple.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

One of the most potent altcoins, but is currently experiencing many difficulties.
I'm pretty sure Ripple will grow in the future, but maybe 100 times quite heavy because its market capitalization is big enough.
Aside from being centralized market cap is also high and that's why investors are having difficulty playing with this coin for long term, they are just enjoying short term pump enjoying the short trade and take the risk collecting small earnings, it's been a quite long years and still we are not seeing
any movements that will really trigger the bounce up, maybe players are also waiting for bitcoin to  pumped and try to find another alternative to invest
and earned using this coins.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

Aside from being centralized market cap is also high and that's why investors are having difficulty playing with this coin for long term, they are just enjoying short term pump enjoying the short trade and take the risk collecting small earnings, it's been a quite long years and still we are not seeing
any movements that will really trigger the bounce up, maybe players are also waiting for bitcoin to  pumped and try to find another alternative to invest
and earned using this coins.

I have no trust with this XRP or ripple, as this coin is just nothing and all about FUD and HYPE,
Try to not to bump it and no hype to be publish and this coin will remain as ghost of all ghost in crypto community.
Lets all face it people in this currency doesnt want this XRP to move around they are just an instrument of daytrade with hype and shit.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

100$ is dream target for Ripple, do some math here and you can find it likely impossible target. With currently supply and that dream target, it required tons of money from stock market turn to crypto and most of that money need to invest in Ripple.  Grin I dont trust this can easily happen, but we all know crypto market can perform anything that we cant beleive.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Sorry for you, but no. Such levels of XRP will never be achieved. XRP has a clear application is the replacement of SWIFT and what volumes this market can see for yourself. All that is above this capitalization is a bubble.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

ripple is a valuable project . in the future , it will connect all the banks around the world . this will be a huge funds . in the long run , its price will rise sharply . i look forward to breaking through five dollars this year .
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

You are very optimistic about the rise in ripple prices. For several years, the price is definitely not up to $ 100. The fact that you hold it, it's true. Little by little buy more, also good. The main thing is to keep ripple in the long run.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
⇾ Re: XRP
July 02, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Actually XRP coin has a great feedback as of now through this many people are interested in their services and its quite impressive since they are performing great and have a great potential as well
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool

I won't be too optimistic in Ripple because it has a massive supply. Just do the math. Multiply $100 to its total supply and ask yourself if it is realistic or not. To think that there are more altcoin out there that also have a better usage compared to Ripple.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Personally, I don't expect Ripple to make profits in the x100. But last year, this coin at the moment grew by almost 10 times. This, you see, is also a very good profit!
dobol

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

I think it's a very good plan, but I do not like long-term strategy for XRP, because XRP is in control by the banker, it's better to wait for the right time to buy it and sell it when the price is profitable (in the short run)

Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

XRP is a centralized coin,why would you expect to reach that price $100 is impossible because the total cap of crpyotocurrencies is less than 1trillion,the supply of XRP is too large so it means it could barely gets into $5 because these bankers are dumping their unlimited supply as soon as the price reach a certain poin,these people are greedy asf because they are making money from these noob investors who are buying their centralized coin,stay away if you still can.
But last year, we saw that Ripple reached an astonishing $10 price, how do you explain this phenomenon and how it happened?I don't think Ripple will be as amazing as last year, but this is very likely that ripple is back to $5 again.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

I think it will never, ever cross to more than $10 in future within 1-2 years duration due to its large coin supply.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

XRP is have a potential coin
because they are one of the best providing of a good quality of service that every investors seek and look for and it is proven to the public because of the good comments that they get.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Ripple did not do anything useful and did not prove its usefulness for the world. According to the latest news, we can conclude that Ripple is a token that is built on lies to its investors and the credibility of it has been undermined.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool

sorry m8 but expecting $100 for xrp is just a dream. it is not realistic. check coinmarketcap, total supply is 100,000,000,000 XRP calculate total market cap if 1 xrp becomes 100 usd. it is really impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: