Print  
Author Topic: XRP  (Read 610 times)
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Sorry m8 but expecting $100 for xrp is just a dream. it is not realistic. check coinmarketcap, total supply is 100,000,000,000 XRP calculate total market cap if 1 xrp becomes 100 usd. it is really impossible.

I have no trust with this XRP or ripple, as this coin is just nothing and all about FUD and HYPE,
Try to not to bump it and no hype to be publish and this coin will remain as ghost of all ghost in crypto community.
Lets all face it people in this currency doesnt want this XRP to move around they are just an instrument of daytrade with hype and shit.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

XRP = 100 USD is absolutely unrealistic to me

The price now is $0.2750. If the coin is doing good, maybe in two years the price hike to 4-5 USD.
That's the max.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Although I think the amount of $100 is a little high due to the huge circulation of the currency, it is totally possible if they play their cards right, ripple takes a lot of heat because it seeks to partner with banks to operate, but from a financial point of view is a good idea and in the end many currencies function as assets that have to generate profits for their investors.
ssuman86

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Ripple is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the market. Ripple is consistently adding new clients. It is not just adding new clients but marquee name clients as well as banks all over the world. Moreover, many financial institutions are also using the Ripple protocol in order to transfer money from one part of the globe to another. Keeping all the points I can say that Ripple price may go up to $20 in few years but not up to $100.
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Ripple is a big one.  It's a centralized cluster of a mess that seems to have gotten the label "the bankers coin".  It would take about 1 CNBC story telling everyone how yucky the other coins are and how safe and awesome ripple is and every schmuck would run out and buy. 
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I think that Ripple can grow to $ 100, but it will not happen in the next 5 years. Ripple quite promising coin, but most likely it will rise to $ 10 maximum.
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

Ripple has not lost its value and most likely in the future its price will grow.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Xrp which is Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network created by Ripple Labs Inc., a US based technology company. Also called the XRP Ledger, Ripple is built upon a distributed open source internet protocol, consensus ledger and the decentralized native cryptocurrency known as XRP. Released in 2012, Ripple purports to enable "secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks." It supports tokens representing fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity or any other unit of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes.At its core, Ripple is based around a shared public ledger,which uses a consensus process that allows for payments, exchanges and remittance in a distributed process.
KindredP1

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Not much is known about Ripple. But it can reach $100
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

I think XRP is good for the short term because its centralized nature makes me afraid to invest in long-term money.
But if that is your choice then continue because it's the decision to use your money.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
⇾ Re: XRP
October 20, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool

I've heard some news saying that XRP will be used as a mean of payment system in some merchant, if that were true and the implementation working, there is a big chance that the coin will be rising significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: