Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PMCoinClub - STRATEGIC INVESTMENT & RELIABLE CRYPTO LEARNING SOURCE  (Read 726 times)
iddyraz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 11:10:06 AM by iddyraz

PMCoin Club - Decentralized Strategic Investment Pool Fund & A Reliable Source Of Crypto Learning.

An Initiative Driven By Community For Community

Powered by Ethereum Smart Contract

Website |  Whitepaper | Sign Up

TOKEN GRAND SWAP EVENT (March 16, 2018 - March 17, 2018)
5,000,000 PCC token available using Dutch Auction Method for 24 hours only. During this event, 5 million token will be distributed proportionately among ETH contributors

SWAP PERIOD 1 (March 18, 2018 - March 31, 2018)
1 ETH = 10,000 PCC token
Bonus : 10% To all referee & 10% For contributing at least 2 ETH

===============

(ONLY ETH ACCEPTED)

https://i.imgur.com/VW3FAr2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lsXQGl4.jpg

WHAT IS PMCOIN CLUB?

PMCoin, a dwi-function token system based on Ethereum blockchain which is backed by decentralized strategic investment platform designed based on a unique investment model to enable all individual investor to participate in a centralized pool fund to make strategic investments in any cryptocurrency project, and to promote contribution of educational materials and learning in cryptocurreny atmosphere.

In this community based project, a token is created based on Ethereum Smart Contract and will present the ownership of community members namely, PMCoin (PCC).

"PCC token will represent ownership of token holder during profit payback. It is used also to reward those person who contribute valuable learning material to PMCoin Club members."

PROJECT CONCEPT

The main goal of this project is to create a community where we can all gain profits through strategic investment on high quality and potential projects in cryptocurrency atmosphere and also to open a platform where any crypto enthusiast may have access to trustworthy information and guidance in how to do an investment in this area.

Secure Profit Sharing Through Pooled Investment

Basically, in a common trading, a profit seeker has to face many obstacles which have been stated previously such as low capital, lack of technical analysis & fundamental, shortage of reliable information and discipline. By joining a pool trading equipped by reliable source and higher capital involve, the risk of losing fund is minimized and this motivate to make the fund more secure. The profit will be divided by proportion share held by investor. Only high potential coin/token with a good project will be traded to ensure the safety of our funds. Therefore, a due diligence study and meticulous research will be done prior to the trading.

A Source of Reliable & Truthful Crypto Learning & Information

One of our strategy for PCC adoption, we will open our group to newly start up projects who want to share and market their project to our community members. All they need to do is to pay the community certain amount in form of PCC token. This PCC token received by community then will be allocated to this educational reward program. The more we have quality contribution, the larger our community will be by attracting cryptizen to join.

By adopting this two concepts, we believe it will create a conducive ecosystem for PMCoin token and will ensure its price stability continually.

https://i.imgur.com/ZStfVSU.png

WHO IS THE COMMUNITY OF PMCOIN CLUB

Any person who desires to participate in this community project will have to register an email and an ETH address at official community website https://pmcoin.club. The registered ETH address have to be compatible with the ERC20 token. All the registered email shall be published in the website with the consent of the founders. This community consists of three category of members shall be as following;

Technical Team
The technical team consist of persons who carry out the investment and trading activity instructed by founders, all technical related tasks and project administration. There are 7 technical person which also be part of 100 founders.

Founders
The founders shall be the earliest 93 person of stakeholders who swap the highest amount of Ethereum. All the founder shall have the right to vote in any important decision for this project. All of voting process shall be conducted using the registered email and the result will be published on the community website later. The founders shall also have the right at any time to vote if any possibility to cease all of operations and community dissolution. When this happen, all the outstanding fund in project account shall be refunded to all stakeholder that time in minus of 0.002ETH for the gas.

Members
The members shall consist all of the stakeholders which not categorized as above and hold a minimum of 1 PMCoin (PCC).

TECHNICAL TEAM

At present there are 7 members who will play a key role in the investment and trading and to conduct due diligent researches. The identity of the technical members will be kept confidential as each investment and trading will be performed using personal account. It is recommended not to disclose the identity and be kept confidential to avoid any risk to the funds and also the security of the person. Our technical team now consist of Malaysian, Singaporean and Swiss.

TOKEN ALLOCATION

5,000,000 PCC Available during Token Grand Swap event
15,000,000 PCC Available during Swap Period 1 event
50,000,000 PCC Reserve for future fundraising event
20,000,000 PCC Reserve for technical team (Escrowed until all PCC released into market)
8,000,000 PCC Distributed to Educational Rewards program
2,000,000 PCC Distributed to Bonuses/Bounty program

https://i.imgur.com/IqdpQEU.png

TOKEN SPECIFICATION

Name      :  PMCoin
Ticker      :  PCC
Specification   :  ERC20
Decimal          :  2
Contract Address:  0xff46586fe46b814eb86e60320e1b0a29b78d4757
Soft Cap   :  10,000,000 PCC
Hard Cap   :  20,000,000 PCC
Max. Supply   :  100,000,000 PCC

DISTRIBUTION OF PROCEEDS

90% For investment & trading capital
10% For building facilities

https://i.imgur.com/2pgjmqP.png

DISTRIBUTION OF PROFITS

70% For PCC holders with minimum 20,000 PCC (This requirement subject to Founders discretion)
15% For technical team
10% For PCC buyback for Educational program
05% For Operational Expenses

https://i.imgur.com/oQ7q5dm.png

ROADMAP

https://i.imgur.com/HI2qJsQ.jpg

BOUNTY

Contact Us

SOCIAL MEDIA

TELEGRAM
TWITTER

CONCLUSION

The basic idea is to build a community platform to gain profit consistently without compromising the safety of the capitals. With the growing number of good projects in the cryptocurrency world, this project will be a great opportunity for every member of the community to upgrade our life. Rather than conventional investment, cryptocurrency gives a fair opportunities to everyone. It is not denied that conventional investment like real estate, stocks and unit trust also provide opportunities. Like English said, do not ever put all your apple in a basket. We are hoping the idea will raise a lot of attention from all cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are keen to grab the opportunity. All the best.

PCC TOKEN IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE PURCHASED BY US & CHINA RESIDENT/CITIZEN DURING ANY OUR TOKEN SWAP EVENT

iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

reserved
Hi friend. What are you reserved for?
dannymin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Interesting concept...
dannymin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

How to take part in the grand swap? It is just 2 days away...
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Yes, you can take part. This event will run only 24 hours. Just send your ETH to our contribution address. The amount of token you deserve will be calculated and sent in the next day. Join our Telegram group for more details.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Interesting concept...

Sure, we design this concept purposely to widen our PCC token adoption. You may click the image link to see how our ecosystem works. We encourage cryptizen to choose PMCoin as one of their investment platform.
dannymin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Thanks for the prompt response. That is what I look for, a responsive and responsible ICO.

I have always wanted to trade in coins but do  not have the expertise. I hope can tap on your expertise to trade and gain profits for me. I hope you guys can do it well. I will give it a try.

Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

tell me please, do I understand correctly that you are planning to create one large platform that helps to invest only in proven projects and a platform that will help beginners enter the crypto-currency sphere?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Where is that technical team members no introduction about them I didn't find any link to the profile. Idea of this project really nice but we need transparency to make it open for everyone to let know who behind this project. 
pump.club

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I thought is a nice idea. Our crypto world has face a lack of credible information in which project to invest. I hope this project become reality. I'll join your media social and find something good.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

tell me please, do I understand correctly that you are planning to create one large platform that helps to invest only in proven projects and a platform that will help beginners enter the crypto-currency sphere?

Yes, that is one of our business concept. We do a pool investment and the profit will be shared among PCC holders accordingly. By doing a pool investment, we have a chance to influence market price and by that, in a needy situation, we can exit our trade position easier.

The same time, we promote contributional of educational material and give reward our token to contributors. We know, some investor got burn when they invested in scam project and also in low potential or crap project. We will disclose more about this program later. Apart of our educational program is, we will review existing project in the market neutrally. We are not going to promote newly start up as ICO, but for existing  project only. By then, investors will get some idea on how potential the project to get invest or hodl. In this program, we will open to anyone who can do the review either by article or by video. It it trustworthy, we will give our rewards to them.

In term  on transparency, we are fully aware that technical team must be disclosed. But we are constraint on security and safety. This pool investment will undergo using personal account. If we publish our identity, we concern about the fund safety and also our personal security. And we are aware too, that this project will be accused as scam. However, we are planning to build the trust on our own from time to time. We have a founder system where they can vote either to disclose our identity or not. For our grand sale, we specifically want to build founders system first. The future fate of this community will be determined by us as early person and also by them.

I have to put more than one question here because as a noob, i have limitation and must wait for 360 second for the next reply. Also, my ANN got limit as my image did not appear as it should be. By the way, thanks for asking. You are welcome to our group and check our whitepaper for more info.
pump.club

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Yes, that is one of our business concept. We do a pool investment and the profit will be shared among PCC holders accordingly. By doing a pool investment, we have a chance to influence market price and by that, in a needy situation, we can exit our trade position easier.

The same time, we promote contributional of educational material and give reward our token to contributors. We know, some investor got burn when they invested in scam project and also in low potential or crap project. We will disclose more about this program later. Apart of our educational program is, we will review existing project in the market neutrally. We are not going to promote newly start up as ICO, but for existing  project only. By then, investors will get some idea on how potential the project to get invest or hodl. In this program, we will open to anyone who can do the review either by article or by video. It it trustworthy, we will give our rewards to them.

In term  on transparency, we are fully aware that technical team must be disclosed. But we are constraint on security and safety. This pool investment will undergo using personal account. If we publish our identity, we concern about the fund safety and also our personal security. And we are aware too, that this project will be accused as scam. However, we are planning to build the trust on our own from time to time. We have a founder system where they can vote either to disclose our identity or not. For our grand sale, we specifically want to build founders system first. The future fate of this community will be determined by us as early person and also by them.

I have to put more than one question here because as a noob, i have limitation and must wait for 360 second for the next reply. Also, my ANN got limit as my image did not appear as it should be. By the way, thanks for asking. You are welcome to our group and check our whitepaper for more info.

Wowww! It took me 4minutes to read your reply.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

Where is that technical team members no introduction about them I didn't find any link to the profile. Idea of this project really nice but we need transparency to make it open for everyone to let know who behind this project. 

I fully understand your review. We as early team really aware on this issue. Being anonymous with a solid reason, still make people unconvinced to invest. Most of scam project disclose everything about founders until later found that the founder's profile has been created and fake. We can see this in many project such Loopx, Bitair, SISA, Kencoin. We tried to be honest to undisclosed our identity at beginning. It will be up to peoples to judges our idea and our stand on this issue. Later on, they will only find that this is genuine project and that time, its might been late to enter with low capital.

I would like to say that, some investors judge SCAM level in the "team identity" only. They are even unaware that the "PROJECT IDEA" itself is a scam. Some ICO start up sell crap idea and still collect million of money to only build a cheap apps or useless product.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

Thanks for the prompt response. That is what I look for, a responsive and responsible ICO.

I have always wanted to trade in coins but do  not have the expertise. I hope can tap on your expertise to trade and gain profits for me. I hope you guys can do it well. I will give it a try.

Sure we'll try our best. We want to rise together with our community.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

Our Token Grand Swap will take place in less than 1 hour. 5 mil PCC available to be auctioned
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

very interesting project. it's strange why the project has no proper interest. what stage are you in now? what about your project?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

very interesting project. it's strange why the project has no proper interest. what stage are you in now? what about your project?

Thanks for your sincere comment. Actually we did not paid any bucks for ads, or assign any parties to boost our campaign or to create hype or fomos. We know without doing this, the situation will be challenging. We expect a true investor will judge fairly on the idea.

Of course it unethically as an educational-based project doing such a thing.

As current stage we have finish our Token grand swap. You can consider it as presale. 5M pcc have been grabbed by 5 contributors. We will launch our Swap period 1/main sale on March 18 00:00:00 + 4UTC.

We hope a true forummers like you as a senior level, ask anything like this. It will create healthy discussion and can be guide to beginner.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?

Sorry, have to wait for next reply. I face this requirement with patient my rank upgraded.

Back to your question, we have two concept. Our investment will start on April 1st, while educational has started. Anyone is welcomed and can start to contribute learning material in our Telegram group. It can be in form of article, video or Q&A. We reward with our PCC token. We have more than 1200 members now. Im sure all human. But we yet to removing deleted account as lot things to do in this stage.  We will change the platform once we have found a better.

For learning, we as a team will from time to time to research quality materials as we can without pcc rewards. But we hope outsider will come and help.
iddyraz (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

We have finished our Token Grand Swap and managed to collect 2.2 ETH from 5 contributors. Our next token swap is scheduled on March 18, 0:0:0 + 4 UTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: