Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trainings for Bounty manager role?  (Read 98 times)
donalfonso (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Most ICOs now are in need of experienced- bounty managers, as it turns out I have a lot of free time now and will like to take up the role, but I have no experience being a bounty manager and no one will recommend me. I have considerable work experience as a data analyst and am very good with analytics. But what do I have to do to be recognized as a good bounty manager are there any training or anyone willing to take me as an apprentice or what particular work experience is required for this role?

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Most ICOs now are in need of experienced- bounty managers, as it turns out I have a lot of free time now and will like to take up the role, but I have no experience being a bounty manager and no one will recommend me. I have considerable work experience as a data analyst and am very good with analytics. But what do I have to do to be recognized as a good bounty manager are there any training or anyone willing to take me as an apprentice or what particular work experience is required for this role?

I think you should rank up a little, because you are Junior member now, and the most bounty managers are at least Hero members. Sometimes there are Junior member bounty managers but I think they are employees of the company that does ICO.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

No special training for bounty managers. It's all because of intent and will. To experience at least ask who has been a bounty manager. I think that the problem of training is not there because to be a manager must really be ready to take responsibility for all participants and so on.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

There are so much politics in the forum,not all the high ranks are managing these campaigns like colorless K he is just full member but the is managing the a lot of ICO campaigns,he is one of the founder of the bountyhive,as far as i know there are no trainings on how you manage these campaigns and there are things you need to know,positive trust should be given to you so that people will trust you and join any of your campaigns it means that you are trusted and wont scam people.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

That's good that you have a lot of experienced. But remember it's different here on forums and crypto world, all of us are new in here this kind of things even though those people with higher ranks still doesn't know a lot may right now it's good to rank a little and earn some trust especially on those high rank people that always helps newbie like. Keep sharing your idea with everyone. Don't rushed it. Goodluck.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

There is no formal training for future bounty managers you have to study it on your own and take a step to try applying to be a bounty manager.
You should try to read more in this forum because sometimes the answers are just here. Just try it you will not lose anything.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

There are no courses on how to become a Bounty Manager but you can go browse the "bounties" section of alternative cryptocurrencies and learn from each of the campaign managers yourself.  Look at how they setup the spreadsheets and what they require in them.  See how they respond to questions, etc.  You can be self taught to be a Bounty Manager. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: