Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST methods of growing your Bitcoins.  (Read 272 times)
Hellas Fos (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:43 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:31:39 PM by Hellas Fos
Merited by darkangel11 (1)

It is hard to find someone willing to share a good way of earning money, usually they are not sharing,
so let's make a difference here.

BEST methods of growing your Bitcoins:

Faucets: Very small amount for short time. Once the withdraw limit is reached, you get your earnings
              but in reality it is going to be very hard to get any.

Signature/Bounty campaigns: Signature and bounty campaign is just a way of promoting an ICO/project.
                                              Do some work via twitter, facebook, videos, blogs etc and get rewarded with the tokens minted.

Cloudmining: Very little profit if any, usually not profitable. Beware of scams

Mining: Many factors coming into play, such as BTC price, cost of the equipment
             and electricity cost. Cheap electricity makes mining profitable.

Trading with altcoins: Difficult and risky but you can get a good profit from it.

Startups: Lookout for startups ,ICOs. Beware there are so many scams out there.

Gambling: Investment in gambling sites is an option, but very risky.

HOLD or HODL: Keep your Bitcoins in storage and then wait for the price to grow,  
                        and then sell it for a huge profit. Wait for the Dip.

Buying: The best way to grow your bitcoins is to just buy them.

Security: Protect your coins from robberies and hacks. Avoid scams.

Keep patience:  The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before
                         a miracle happens. Don’t give up.

Would be interesting how other people judge the quality of my posts/threads.
You introduced the merit system in order to get quality posts.
Let's see then. Is this a quality post?
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Well, thanks so much for sharing these informations with us. It is really hard to find guys like you. This will really help new members a lot discovering bitcoin and how to get it. Perosnally, i think that the best method is signature compaign. It is true that it doesn't earn you a lot, but at least , it is stable and not risky. What i like about it, is that it gives you the chance to know more people and discuss a lot of important topics that can help you investing in Bitcoin one day.

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

I don't know the best way of growing bitcoins but the easiest should be to work for it. Do your daily job and if you are mastered it (and if it's a kind of job that you can do remotely with the help of the internet, like design jobs, graphics, translations, etc...) offer your service for bitcoin on freelancer sites or on this forum in the services section. If you have decent references you'll be hired and will get paid for your work. Just don't forget to secure your payment method with escrow or with something different to receive your coins at the end...
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

Doing bounty campaigns, investing and trading are great tactics to increase your bitcoins.  Hodling bitcoins will not increase it, you will always have the same amount.  The USD value may increase as bitcoin prices increase. 
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

Doinly only one of the things I don't believe will be so helpful but you can mix. Let's assume you have $10,000. Then $7,900 you invest your most favourite currency (Bitcoin for ex) and just wait, patience is the key. Let it go up an down or whatever you want don't touch it for at least one or two years. You take the other $2,000 and investing into altcoins you believe can produce high profits such as Verge, Tron, IOTA or even ICOs (but very carefully) and etc. While you have two different passive incomes, you can also participate in bounty/signature campaign and make a few bucks a week with no effort. If you have some talent it's great! For example, if you are good at writing you can make a blog and produce some nice profits, so you take those 100 bucks and make a professional blog in a day and then start writing. You don't necessarily need any talent, just put a lot of effort into this industry and learn everything about cryptocurrencies, people will pay you to write about some altcoins and some articles. If you know coding it's excellent then you can simply find a job in the crypto world easily not necessarily only blockchain developers also making websites or mobile apps. Still, need more? Mining could be a great thing but only farm mining which means if you already wealthy. Not yet? You can also start teaching people about bitcoin and blockchain in your local area, sell some courses or do private lessons for a decent amount of money (you might be surprised). Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies is a huge industry of making money you just need to be creative and not that creative, look what are successful influencers doing already? Make a mobile app, make a blog, make crypto news website or just another sites. At the end of the day, it's up to you either growing your bitcoins or not.
"When everyone is going to mine gold, stand at the corner and sell them shovels".

Also making a passive investment on Bitcoin while working in real life can be considered as growing your bitcoins.
If can save $1,000 and invest it into Bitcoin as addition every month it's great and even huge.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

You have a very good points to increase our knowledge for earning more and out of them I will favor the fifth point in that list which is trading with altcoin but trading bitcoin with USD is also a very profitable and active trade. On bitstamp you can see the price increasing and decreasing much faster so any trader can earn a lot if they involve in the buy and sell in that fluctuations.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

It is hard to find someone willing to share a good way of earning money, usually they are not sharing,
so let's make a difference here.

BEST methods of growing your Bitcoins:

Faucets: very small amount for short time.

Signature campaign: small amount but much better than faucet until now.

Cloudmining: very little profit if any, usually not profitable.

Mining: Many factors coming into play, such as BTC price, cost of the equipment
                  and electricity cost. Cheap electricity makes mining profitable.

Trading with altcoins: Difficult and risky but you can get a good profit from it.

Startups: Lookout for startups.

Gambling: Investment in gambling sites is a option, but very risky.

HOLD or HODL: Keep your Bitcoins in storage and then wait for the price to grow,   
                               and then sell it for a huge profit.

Keep patience:  The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before

Faucets? I don think so.

Gambling. - you will end up losing at the end, eventually.

If you really wanted to know how to earn bitcoin. Check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0 - 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★

Although the OP is not that active and I'm not sure if he has updated it as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

Faucets: very small amount for short time.
I wouldn't recommend to try to earn money on faucets and they usually don't allow to get profit for short time as usually have withdrawal thresholds. The only way I can assume you can earn something on faucets are referral programs which require a real hard work on engaging referrals. As for the individual earnings, they usually so tiny that they cannot cover your time wasted on clicking or captcha solving. It's better to save some money on everyday spendings and buy some crypto directly on the exchange. The time saved can be used for more valuable purposes.

Signature campaign: small amount but much better than faucet until now.
I would add that it not only provides some earninigs but also helps a lot to get faster into crypto and be always aware of the current market situation

Cloudmining: very little profit if any, usually not profitable.
Plus there are a lot of scams among such services so there are a great chance to loose everything there.

Startups: Lookout for startups.
Didn't quite get how can startups help with bitcoins amount 'growing'. If you mean ICOs I'd say they are as risky as trading, if not more, especially considering the numbers of scams around. They can help for sure, but they can often make things the way you won't have anything to 'grow'.

If we're talking about the methods of  'growing one's bitcoins', your hodl strategy isn't complete and it misses one final step. Once you sell bitcoins on high you need to buy them again on the low. Otherwise it's not the method of 'growing', it's just a way of selling.

The best method I'd say

Keep patience:  The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right before
These methods cannot help to increase your bitcoins amount. They can help to keep their amount the same, that is also very important I must admit.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Hodling bitcoins will not increase it, you will always have the same amount.  The USD value may increase as bitcoin prices increase. 

Indeed. I believe holders want to make profit on long term with less risk involved. But this way they can't grow their Bitcoins. To make it grow they will still need to trade sometimes. To keep the risk low, but growing the BTC amount at same time, they should find appropriate moments, like always after a big dump, buy Bitcoins and always after a big rise in price, sell some Bitcoins.

This strategy combined with passive income investments is the best option for low risk's enthusiasts in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

I think it should be for acquiring bitcoin and not growing. Anyway for those who dont have any capital to buy the ways you mentioned are good and for those who dont want to take risks in putting their money into bitcoin.
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Thanks for the information, I will only use signature campaign for growing my btc. I cannot grow my btc through gambling. Because earning from that is cannot sure. I think I stick to signature campaign.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Almost all faucets are dead and the one that are still paying have high minimum withdrawal limit which is hard to reach.

Cloud mining - is just another scam and can't be profitable. Its better to buy coins with that amount and hold for a year. You will make way more than what you can get from those ponzi cloud mining.

Mining is only profitable if you have free to cheap electricity.

Trading requires lots of experience and is as risky as gambling if you don't know what you are doing.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

For me, trading altcoins is the worst method, the best one is turning everything you make through bounties, airdrops etc into bitcoin immediately, otherwise most lose value against bitcoin.

patrickreiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

I would recommend saving your time and energy. Buy some coins, hold them for a long time, go and enjoy life. In a few years you will have a lot more money than you put in. Simple.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Growing your bitcoins is the easiest during the dump. Just buy some more. Your initial investment will be marginalized to the amount of buy you have so that will probably earn you lots of profits when the value of bitcoin increases.

Hodl will not grow your bitcoins. If you put your coins in a storage, the amount of bitcoin you have will not grow. Its not like putting your money in a cd where you can earn interest. If you put 1btc in cold storage when you take it out it will still be 1btc no doubt aboutvthat. Maybe you mean for profits, i could agree. But only if btc continually increases in value.

Irsanhadi

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

by following the signature campaign program one of the best ways to grow our bitcoin and not only that by following this program a lot of the latest information we can. I think the way trading with altcoin is also fast to grow bitcoin.dengan trading we can get many advantages but also risky.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Your tips are cool but I recommend
1. buying as much you can. Don't borrow money into crypto becuase profit is not guaranteed within a month. Some get their profits after many years. Just be a hodler.
2. trading if possible. Don't follow pump groups, they will dump on you.
3. bounties(signatures). Do some tasks and get crypto in bank
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

i go with Trading Altcoins for Bitcoin or vice versa, trading is more profitable for me than mining, mining comes with a lot of factors, an ordinary man can not venture into mining.
Faucet it is totally out it, unless you want to just waste your time 
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Hmm... So you want to get some merit, right? I guess this could qualify as a quality post. It's unique in the way that you've spent some time writing it and haven't copied it from somewhere ( at least not from a single post). It's not unique in the way that there were similar threads. A lot of them.
Anyway I think I can share a point with you since it's still a better post than most of the stuff we are reading here daily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Thanks a lot for that you show us how we can earn BTC and i think the best way of earn BTC is signature campaign. Because in the signature campaign you can only win BTC in the simplest way by writing 15-20 posts per week.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: