Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

What is fishcoin ico date and the tokens value if i am not wrong fishcoin is tied to eth right?

- Private sale is still underway now. Presale will begin in April, we will inform the community once it begins. Do join our ANN channel for the latest updates!

- The ETH to FISH pegging will be finalised 1 week before crowdsale after accounting for bonuses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

This project is unique, now many identical projects start to simply raise money, and here there are no competitors.

Yeah this project is really original ! There are so many project that wants to do the same thing, for exemple Aventus, Tix and GED they all want to use the blockchain for the ticketing industry. But Fishcoin is really the first that try to revolutionize the fish industry.

Since you also agree on this is a unique project, What is your view on the progress on this particular project?

The team ais not building a business model around the token. They are just responsible to build the platform and seed the data ecosystem. They will do this at market rates, transparently, with auditing and reporting, and then they will hand over the IP and the remaining tokens to an indpendent foundation to manage it going forward. You can have a look at their website for the roadmap of the project.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I am interested in purchasing the tokens, may i know how do i purchase them pre-sale, private sale or must i wait for them to be available in the exchange before i can purchase it?
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

What is fishcoin ico date and the tokens value if i am not wrong fishcoin is tied to eth right?

- Private sale is still underway now. Presale will begin in April, we will inform the community once it begins. Do join our ANN channel for the latest updates!

- The ETH to FISH pegging will be finalised 1 week before crowdsale after accounting for bonuses.

How much do you want to raise and what's the hardcap of this project ? We are now in April any update on the date ?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
BigBim

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Is there any bounty campaign for FishCoin?
hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Is there any bounty campaign for FishCoin?

Hi this is the thread for fishcoin bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3122833.0
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:07 AM

I am interested in purchasing the tokens, may i know how do i purchase them pre-sale, private sale or must i wait for them to be available in the exchange before i can purchase it?

The private sale is underway. Please email team@fishcoin.co for more details.

How much do you want to raise and what's the hardcap of this project ? We are now in April any update on the date ?

The softcap will be 20k eth.
The hardcap will be 60k eth

Feel free to join the telegram for the latest update/information for Fishcoin.
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. And can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly Cheesy Tks
The project has a unique idea. I agree with this.
You can read the whitepaper by going to the official website. The link is provided in the topic.
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Well the whitepaper really informative, hope to know when it can be release and how fishcoin actual work out as this project is quite attracting.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Well the whitepaper really informative, hope to know when it can be release and how fishcoin actual work out as this project is quite attracting.
When will the private sale end and ICO begin? Is the date already known? How long will ICO go?
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

When will the private sale end and ICO begin? Is the date already known? How long will ICO go?
For a while, private sale is still underway now. where presale will be begin in april, Team will be release more information about ICO will be held. You can keep track This ANN, Team will be give some notice. IDK, about how long, but probability be end so fast, if  all tokens sold. Join telegream to get more an information and cit cat with community.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

For a while, private sale is still underway now. where presale will be begin in april, Team will be release more information about ICO will be held. You can keep track This ANN, Team will be give some notice. IDK, about how long, but probability be end so fast, if  all tokens sold. Join telegream to get more an information and cit cat with community.

Thanks for the information, will stay tune on the ANN for latest information. This project is really interesting and meaningful, Hopefully it will success.

jeanpierre

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

I think the date is still unknown but maybe in the next few days you will be able to join the whitelist for the token sale and get a great bonus

[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
momocashdev

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Interestiong project
hotcoin1234

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

A comprehensible and useful product. And it looks like you're the only project targeting this industry

If this project is successful after the launch, i will not be suprise that more project similar to this concept appearing for ICO
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

A comprehensible and useful product. And it looks like you're the only project targeting this industry

If this project is successful after the launch, i will not be suprise that more project similar to this concept appearing for ICO

Actually i think it is good to adapt this concept if this project is successful. As long as the other projects with similar concept can be helpful and useful to the balance and control the system and also environment.

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

Actually i think it is good to adapt this concept if this project is successful. As long as the other projects with similar concept can be helpful and useful to the balance and control the system and also environment.

Why does fishcoin want to hold a bounty for such a long time, wouldnt it diminish the stakes allocated to the bounty hunters?
jeanpierre

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

Why does fishcoin want to hold a bounty for such a long time, wouldnt it diminish the stakes allocated to the bounty hunters?

If the bounty manager decided to extend the bounty program then you will be able to get more stakes but the stakes will be a little less valuable than before ( the % of tokens for the bounty will stay the same but there will be more stakes).

BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

If the bounty manager decided to extend the bounty program then you will be able to get more stakes but the stakes will be a little less valuable than before ( the % of tokens for the bounty will stay the same but there will be more stakes).

A bounty program may even extend the bounty campaign it the softcap of the whole ICO even reach, But i have confident to this project that it will be successful.

hangnga294

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Your team are doing a great job! Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: