Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐟🐟Fishcoin - A Data Ecosystem For the Global Seafood Industry🐟🐟  (Read 2162 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Indeed, it is to early to say the marked is ready for a Bull run. And the meeting is tomorrow, there were just released news that were positive but we cant know for sure yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Indeed, it is to early to say the marked is ready for a Bull run. And the meeting is tomorrow, there were just released news that were positive but we cant know for sure yet.

It can be good and bad on how you look at things. Some people say that no changes to the regulation is a bad thing because it shows that the crypto is not mature to an extend that public is able to get into crypto. Without extensive regulation, it will be hard for institution and individuals to involve in crypto.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

It takes up to 3 years to farm a fish in fish farms, and also normally requires a seasoned fisher to reel in a quality catch.
Yet the tremendous efforts needed to farm fish and catch wild fish are not justified by the quality and the yield of the fish harvested.
Read the article below to find out how Fishcoin can protect and help us appreciate our amazing seafood and the fantastic taste and health benefits it provides.
https://medium.com/fishcoin/optimising-the-quality-of-our-seafood-harvest-f2e187f74298
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

It takes up to 3 years to farm a fish in fish farms, and also normally requires a seasoned fisher to reel in a quality catch.
Yet the tremendous efforts needed to farm fish and catch wild fish are not justified by the quality and the yield of the fish harvested.
Read the article below to find out how Fishcoin can protect and help us appreciate our amazing seafood and the fantastic taste and health benefits it provides.
https://medium.com/fishcoin/optimising-the-quality-of-our-seafood-harvest-f2e187f74298

Had to skim it as im at work but what i read was quite interesting. Quite interesting to see the difference in quality of thoose two salmon filet!
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

When does ICO start and end? What is the price of a token? Will there be discounts?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Hi, this is a very interesting concept. Just curious if this is not the same than what Earth Twine and Stratis is aiming towards? What would make your offering different?

https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/17/worlds_first_seafood_dedicated_blockchain/
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

a new fishcoin project, but its network is now wide, and this is one of the characteristics of a successful project,
I will participate in this fishcoin project to expand its network
let's have fishcoin

hotcoin1234

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Interesting ICO project, however i have question on what type of data does fishcoin will collect from fisher? As the information you provided is quite brief only.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Hi!

The idea is nice and humanistic. What are the main goals you are targeting to reach with community?
What things should change to regular people so you may know that your goals are reached?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

i have read the ANN, is there any unique features with this coin?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

What are the advantages of owning a coin? How many coins will be produced? Do you have a pre-sale?
BlockFolksHQ

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

It is very interesting idea, collect data from both farm and wild harvested fisher. It will help to prevent over harvest on certain sepsis of seafood and to protect the food chain system in the sea. I like Fishcoin. Smiley

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

The concept is very interesting about the agriculture and also fish. I myself support this project in order to increasingly developed again. Hopefully, future projects can be smoothly and successfully.
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

How you will prevent wasteful seafood industry?
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

good idea,this project about seafood industry and fishcoin has a professional team.
when ico started ?
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

The block chain cake of the marine ecosystem industry chain is relatively large. Can the Fishcoin coin project be the leader in this field?
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is good to prevent illegal fishing. if fishcoin can make the fishing industry to get quality fish without damaging the marine ecosystem. would be very good indeed.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:24:46 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:35:07 AM by hua_hui

Thanks for expressing interests in fishcoin. I have asked the fishcoin team about some of the amazing questions that you all have asked and i will get back to you all with the answers.

Meanwhile do check out the following:
The Fishcoin ecosystem (fishcoin.co) gets down to the nitty gritty on how to address sustainability challenges for the 90%+ of the seafood industry that is represented by small scale fishers and farmers in developing nations.
https://lnkd.in/gWpxnD4 https://medium.com/fishcoin/the-case-for-fishcoin-the-challenges-of-improving-sustainability-of-the-seafood-industry-f17f3e1c259f
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

Nice concept.
Good luck, DEVs!
hotcoin1234

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

from reading the introduction of your project, I really like and agree with the purpose of your project. because it is good to prevent illegal fishing. if fishcoin can make the fishing industry to get quality fish without damaging the marine ecosystem. would be very good indeed.

I definately agree with you, if this fishcoin project able to brings more benefit rather than harm to the environment it will be a great project to all the seafood users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: