Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin??  (Read 870 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:29:13 AM by Intersan

Absolutly i choose Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin is the Number one coin of crypto and the Icon of crptocurrency.
Altcoin is not bad too, but im not to interested about Altcoin.
I just believe BTC and ETH on my invest.
I will prefer to have both. We know that Bitcoin is the leading crypto coin and Ethereum comes second, if you are going to think and act as an investor, you will preferably choose both because they have the potential of price growth even after a huge dump. Bitcoin may be is the most popular coin but I choose to also give eyes on altcoins who can give me profit when I invested. Actually, trading does give a good profit and it is where most  of my income comes from. I participate in altcoin signature campaigns if I think the project is good and the tokens I got there, I sold them in high prices to make sure that I can make the most earnings from it.

Just like what others think, I also see that bitcoin is good for a long-term investment as its price keeps on growing over time while altcoin is for short-term investment. Many altcoins can be sold to good prices but when their price dumped, they are having a hard time recovering so choose wisely which coin you are going to invest.

Alex3601

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

On altcoins you can earn a lot.  Shocked
I contribute money to "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
A really ambitious project with unusual idea.

I prefer to used both coins. Now is the time to buy bitcoin since it is now in lower price and at the same time using altcoins for additional income. I think it is not bad to earn on alcoin while waiting for the higher price of BTC.  I'm still hoping for getting high of BTC price.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Obviously here I choose both, bitcoin for long-term investments and altcoin for a declining term for me. and in this year there is additionally I choose ICO also to invest because ICO more profit than buying bitcoin or Altcoin. but must really be able to choose because it is risky to scams.
dyspro7

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

For long view I prefer Bitcoin because it will increase the next years very high. But its good to invest in some Altcoins if you want to make fast profit.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

In my opinion, the more progressive is altcoins. But in my wallet I think that it is better to have both Bitcoin and Altcoins.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?

Both options are really good. Invest in bitcoin is better for long term, but altcoins are better for shorter time. Do not choose one, try with few coins. It will be the best way to get good profit

Yes i strongly agree with that. Both options are really good investing in bitcoin will result for a long term investment but in altcoins this investment is will be in shorter time. And i also advice to do the best way to be good person.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

If it's a long-term investment, I'll choose the bitcoin to play safer. maybe altcoins like ethereum and neo also almost have the same prospect, but until now I still choose bitcoin

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:08:25 AM

for my own I choose Bitcoin for my investment because Bitcoin price will probably go up in the coming year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

According to my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to investt today is from altcoin section because I think there are lots of new coins or tokens that increases rapidly especially the legitimate one so altcoin is my best choice becausse even though there are lots of new kinds of coins, legits one from it will surely shows a great potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

Bitcoin is a ruler like a king but a king does not mean if it is not supported by the nation or society and therefore the nation or society itself should support and realize ico like the long-term kepleran will greatly benefit on bitcoin.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

bitcoin is best in my opinion. because bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but altcoin is also very good. because it helps in growing crypto currency. in my opinion, if there is no altcoin, bitcoin will not be expensive like this.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 813

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

bitcoin is best in my opinion. because bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but altcoin is also very good. because it helps in growing crypto currency. in my opinion, if there is no altcoin, bitcoin will not be expensive like this.

Wait, being the pioneer doesn't always equate for a good return. There are other alts that took off specially last year that gives good return, more than bitcoin's astronomical growth.

But if given the chance, I will go for both, as hedge against each other. Although the market is on a bearish trend and continue to bleed, I'm fairly positive that we can see significant increase before the end of the year.

And this is a good time to invest because both market are in red and the prices is very very cheap. So to me, both bitcoin and altcoin are good invested specially for long term.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.
For me I love this two because they are all crypto coins that can help us to become rich.And this true so we should not compare to them but lets enjoy to harveat our earning in cryp5o currency.

edison benzamin

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

If you invest less in altcoins, if you have a lot of capital then bitcoin is the best choice
bitcoinbred

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

Horses for courses...

All of crypto is risky... but if you're bullish about crypto overall then:
- BTC is likely the safest amongst the lot ("gold" standard) - but will likely be solid and not 100x returns
- ALTS are more of a crap shoot, more volatile than Bitcoin, more chance of going bust/losing but possible for higher returns than BTC
diego navas

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

You should divide half the investment into the BTC, the other half invest in altcoins
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:01 AM

I think altcoin can be more reliable for now because I can only do daily trading to find income, I can not do long-term trading because I do not know when the price goes up, mugkin people who have big capital laugh now because it can buy a lot with the price its cheap

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are profitable but deal only to those altcoins that has a potential to rise at the market. Research all about crytocurrency is required. Now bitcoin and altcoins are so dip at the market therefore now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin and to those reliable altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo and monero while value price at is at low. Bitcoin will rise back and altcoins will follow also, im very sure of it!
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

Both are best coins.  Bitcoin is good because it is the mother of all crypto.  On the other hand, the presence of altcoin makes the crypto market healthier.  Different altcoin has its own different feature and purpose.  As a result,  I do not put all my investment in one basket.  We do not need to choose between the two instead, it is better to support the two currency because I believe both are best cryptos.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

both equally have a good future and all you need to know is bitcoin is the parent of altcoin. but with the high value of bitcoin then altcoin can be an alternative for people who have not much funding

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: