Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin??  (Read 870 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

If to estimate only from a position of money and cost, it is definitely alts. But Bitcoin! will always remain the standard and ancestor of the crypt:)
Bitcoin and altcoin, both are very good choices and that if you will go for investing your money into either of the coin, then you will be having a very bright chance of getting some good amount of profit at the end and that you will have a better chance of having a better living. However, you need to invest in that coin which suits you the most and that in which you find yourself more comfortable while dealing the things.
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

The price of bitcoin has already increased and it is unlikely that it should expect the same profit that is possible from the purchase of some altcoins. Of course, the risk of buying altcoins is much higher but the price for them can grow 5-10 times.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

I think bitcoin is the best since is the king of crypto but I personally prefer both. My chances are bigger with both so I invested in both bitcoin and altcoins
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.

I agree with you. Altcoin would be the best.

Altcoin is better than bitcoin? Have you ever thought what will happen with altcoin without the existence of bitcoin?
About Zero? What makes it better than bitcoin? I dont really think they are comparable enough in almost all cases (trading volume, marketcap, price)

spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

ETH ofcourse))
sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

I think the best investment will be the bitcoin because in the market fluctuation process and the bitcoin that managed to get rid of the fastest in such periods.Because bitcoin is the best and most populous of this market
Starla

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

obviously the best bitcoin all altcoin induces on it yet no atlcoin stand alone eg when BTC goes down he climbs on his own keep firm even though storm is crashing
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
To be a long-term investment then everyone will choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin's increasing price can be a reason because of the trend every year that there is always an increase in prices. I once bought Bitcoin at 1000USD rates and currently Bitcoin price has reached 9000 USD. This is certainly a remarkable achievement compared to other investments. while for short-term investments I prefer Altcoin, many ICO projects are very interesting and we can get big profits in a short time, but Altcoin is also very risky because the price could drop very quickly, For me altcoin not suitable to be made long term investment . Each coin has its own advantages and disadvantages, we should be able to make the most of it.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

I prefer altcoin, because investing in altcoin is more profitable

Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I will choose bitcoin because if there is no bitcoin there will be no alts. Bitcoin is the heart of all alts so do not compare it, bitcoin is the most powerful crypto.
I chose Bitcoin because the altcoins prices go up or down when Bitcoin does. It would be better to invest in the coin that makes the most money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

I think the place is different, but I am bitcoin. The greatest share in my discourse is the fact that the popularity is the best in the market and it does not seem to change
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

The best way here is to store 30% of your fund in bitcoin and use 70% of funds for trading other volatile assets (assets). Profit from trading (at least partially) must be accumulated in BTC so that to retain it at level 30% of your funds. Long-term view on BTC is bullish and I am sure that it will reach at least X5 in 2018.
dlastdon

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Bitcoin is more secured and stable as for me when it comes to investment. it raise and fall also affect the market cap of all other altcoins, with over 30% dominance of the total market capitalization.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Bitcoin is more secured and stable as for me when it comes to investment. it raise and fall also affect the market cap of all other altcoins, with over 30% dominance of the total market capitalization.

But with some altcoin (maybe trash coin) you can take profit many amount your money with it, when i have small money (at the early last year), i only focus a altcoin have potential and team work hard to invest
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

I prefer Altcoins, It's hard to buy bitcoin now so there's an altcoins who can compete with bitcoin.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Since I stick to the hold strategy, bitcoin and ethereum and monero with dash are most preferable for me
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

If You're looking for a high risk high return option, then definitely ALTs.

If you want to play it safer with a return (which is still far better than conventional banking) then BTC

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

For best liquidity off course bitcoin is first option. But for me, I choose altcoin because I am investing on altcoin for long time period. From my opinion, altcoin as investment can give more gain
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

But with some altcoin (maybe trash coin) you can take profit many amount your money with it, when i have small money (at the early last year), i only focus a altcoin have potential and team work hard to invest

With less cash, it is actually better to invest in altcoins. Well developing coins can give a really good profit with a small cash contribution. Just have to do research and choose those with high potential.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

I think bitcoin is the best since is the king of crypto but I personally prefer both. My chances are bigger with both so I invested in both bitcoin and altcoins
Bitcoin is the best coin in all digital currency. But the price of the bitcoin are not getting so higher and not getting so lower. And now many altcoin are promising price and going stronger in the market. Nowadays, the best coin for earning a bigger profit is the altcoin. But bitcoin is the best for long term investment and get a better profit. So I will pick both bitcoin and altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: