Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
And there is. It was not mentioned on which platform the first application will be, but we will hope that they will be released immediately on two platforms and on Android and iOS. Closer to the release date, will already announce on which platform the application is running.
I just hope that all the bugs and glitches has already been rectified before they release thier mobile app in the market to avoid negatove issues on users own devices.

Well, bugs are normal to occur for a beta version or a new release version. The good thing will be if how fast devs can fix it and make new updates after the bugs has been identified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

A good idea is to get tokens on the airdrop, but on what other exchanges does the developer plan to place his coin?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

Just checked your roadmap and you guys will be releasing your mobile app this coming April hopefully android will be released first.
And there is. It was not mentioned on which platform the first application will be, but we will hope that they will be released immediately on two platforms and on Android and iOS. Closer to the release date, will already announce on which platform the application is running.
I just hope that all the bugs and glitches has already been rectified before they release thier mobile app in the market to avoid negatove issues on users own devices.
Exactly. The dev team must fixed this issue first before they release the mobile application version to avoid negative feedbacks from the users and mostly from the investors. It is very important to get the satisfaction of the users because it will determined the future of this project.

maybe before they will release it they should find some beta testers that will help to check and test the application if there will be no bugs or any thing that needs to fix.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

It will be much better if they will have a dry run or beta testing of this applications so that testers can find error and fix it immediately so that they will have a smooth launching.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

It will be much better if they will have a dry run or beta testing of this applications so that testers can find error and fix it immediately so that they will have a smooth launching.
Well, usually this is what happens, first a beta version of the platform is run to test for errors. And then, when all the bugs are fixed, a full-fledged version of the working platform is released to the market.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Exactly. The dev team must fixed this issue first before they release the mobile application version to avoid negative feedbacks from the users and mostly from the investors. It is very important to get the satisfaction of the users because it will determined the future of this project.

maybe before they will release it they should find some beta testers that will help to check and test the application if there will be no bugs or any thing that needs to fix.
While launching the application they will any how re-validate all their instructions however beta tester attentive validation and do helps for better unforeseen or unexpected bugs identifying and fixing them.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

Well, bugs are normal to occur for a beta version or a new release version. The good thing will be if how fast devs can fix it and make new updates after the bugs has been identified.

If they have a better team then probably it will be fixed easily. So, we should expect more about this project because this is still new and maybe they can have some better idea to be more competitive in the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Yes, exactly they need to do something better or innovative to gain the trust of investors. Due to bugs and glitches, they lost so much trust in the market. If they release the mobile app they will able to manage the whole situation.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

If they have a better team then probably it will be fixed easily. So, we should expect more about this project because this is still new and maybe they can have some better idea to be more competitive in the market.
This project actually truely needs some time to expand itself and also i am sure that once it does so, it will have some excellent profits ahead. This project has also got a best team which can surely take this project to huge heights.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

This project actually truely needs some time to expand itself and also i am sure that once it does so, it will have some excellent profits ahead. This project has also got a best team which can surely take this project to huge heights.

The team needs time to develop the platform, once the platform will be fully developed it will produce tremendous results for the investors who trusted the project. Let's just wait for the updates of the devs regarding with the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

Not actually i think that the project is spreading a lot due to the airdrop and at this situation they hardly do not need any other developement but i guess that any other features can attract more and more investors to the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

After checking your website, I saw that the members and advisors don't have some sort of social media where we can look them up. I think that is important.
Yes, they should advertse themselves on social media as well as they should start managing campaigns for various social media to gain more and more attention. Hope that it will really help this project to go great ahead.
Yes even i think that a single airdrop is not enough for a better and good promotion and they should include the bounty campaign into it too. A good facebook or twitter campaign also can proove out to be profitable.
Stockcoin really needs some more promotion and even i would insist the project to grow up with some more bounties which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project, Hope that everything goes profitable here.
Yeah this project requires to gain more attention as there are soo many projects with somewhat same concept. Catchy banners, attractive interface and such things would really help the platform out.

There's like 70-80 exchanges on coinmarketcap alone, there's way way way too many exchange based ICOs lately, too many shitcoin based exchanges
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

It will make all the users not to worry when issues are constantly existed such initiatives will work better fixing the issues then and there and the operations will also run smoothly.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Yeah this project requires to gain more attention as there are soo many projects with somewhat same concept. Catchy banners, attractive interface and such things would really help the platform out.

Unfortunately, they have the same name with another project that is called stockchain global. but I am not sure if they are affiliated with them. That will be a bad reputation for this project if they are not because that will look like the name will be just a rip off. I hope they can do something about it.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Is that very fast to release mobiles when the project is still new? Well it is good that you have a mobile apps already but the problem is after the releaee, there will be many bugs and errors that you need to fix. And it puts you more pressure. I hope also that there is no bugs and errors.
I don't think that my opinion is in the same direction of your statement,as this might be the best time to release the app.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

A good idea is to get tokens on the airdrop, but on what other exchanges does the developer plan to place his coin?
I also do not know exactly what the current team is thinking, hopefully the best thing that the team and the developers are planning.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Unfortunately, they have the same name with another project that is called stockchain global. but I am not sure if they are affiliated with them. That will be a bad reputation for this project if they are not because that will look like the name will be just a rip off. I hope they can do something about it.
This is a really serious issue that you pointed out it is a really serious issue that I never knew and about. I think they should immediately focus on this, before it's too late, and do the need full.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Maybe realunch with a different name or just fix some logos and other things They just need to find things to fix the the round off

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

I also do not know exactly what the current team is thinking, hopefully the best thing that the team and the developers are planning.
This project started only more than 2 weeks. So have hard to listing at good exchange for StockChain. IMO, i think this project need more than 2-3 months and huge supporter for make listing at any exchange. As you know, they need high volume at exchange or they will dead.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

In such project, connected with exchange of cryptocurrencies, in the team of developers most likely have to be also beta-testers. They initially have also tested the project on the mobile platform, have eliminated all possible bugs and now we will receive a ready-made product.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████