Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] StockChain - cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform  (Read 2246 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

Yes indeed, if the project has an airdrop, then it practically means getting a guaranteed profit. I am interested in this project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

The company will hold a bounty? I would like to participate in a prospective project that will attract investors. I'm interested in it
When will they start thier bounty mate? I will also join and invite my other collegues to take part on thier project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

I always rejoice when I see such projects, stock exchanges should be as much as possible, then they will start fighting for the participants and the tariffs will be lower.
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

nice project. joined airdrop and waiting till exchanges to buy                              
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

This project is just starting and I hope this went well. I want this kind of project to become a successful project in the community of crypto currency, a StockChain which is the cryptocurrency quotation and exchange platform. I hope that StockChain have its bounty campaigns as soon as possible because just like other people around I also wanted to participate.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

Are there any activities, such as a reward?
You mean, airdrop? I don't know so much about it but I think you can find it on the website or ask the admin on the telegram group for that question.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing us all to join this project. hopefully the platform and the launch of this project can run smoothly.

I think you need to read their white paper so that you may able to understand more the concept of the project and you may also able to support the fundings of the project by investing on it.
Reading the whitepaper is not actually that easy as it actually needs a lot of time. I would suggest the project to present a video presentation video for more further advertisement and also it becomes much more easier for the investors to invest into the project.
The team wouldn't begin to submit just like that the project without any done work. If there is already ICO process, means to team is what to provide at the exit and a lot of things are made already in the direction of the platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Would you please tell us, why we can not contact the team members?

Yes, they need to add profiles link to check the team member. I checked their twitter account and  I found different advisors that are not exist on web page, guy called Salih SARIKAYA and another one called eLDee.

Ok this is a big red flag for me. Time to warn the community. Or they are going to add correct linkedin profile account in their websites, so that we can also interact with the real team members.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

I always rejoice when I see such projects, stock exchanges should be as much as possible, then they will start fighting for the participants and the tariffs will be lower.
I agree with you. The price for the tariffs is not the best now, and the presence of a large number of competitors will help to lower the price. Therefore, I hope that the project will develop steadily and reach its goal.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

I read about their whitepaper and it makes me interrsted about this project. Blockchain with real-time qoutation will really help all members to monitor their tokens or coins instantly. Hope this will be successful.
I have not fully read their white paper, but I see the concept that they are very convincing us all to join this project. hopefully the platform and the launch of this project can run smoothly.

I think you need to read their white paper so that you may able to understand more the concept of the project and you may also able to support the fundings of the project by investing on it.
Reading the whitepaper is not actually that easy as it actually needs a lot of time. I would suggest the project to present a video presentation video for more further advertisement and also it becomes much more easier for the investors to invest into the project.
Even i am expecting for the video presentation as even i do not willingly read each and every whitepaper of several projects and indeed i go for the video presentation as it really makes that easy to understand the project.
I think a video presentation cannot fully explain each and every criteria. Instead reading the whitepaper is always good for me as even i love reading. This project too has a good whitepaper and you should surely have a look at it.
The whitepaper definitely wins here as its more detailed than a video presentation. Video just gives a quick idea of the project through visuals.
They surely do have a great whitepaper but a video representation sometimes help us to understand the basic concept and idea with simplicity. It clears the basic concept which helps the user to form an opinion really fast.
now a lot of people choose the representation video to be able to determine the project rather than reading the series whitepapper, because we know if whitepapper is needed but better video for promotional media.

It depends to the people if they want to watch the video or read the whitepaper. For me, watch video for simple explanation about this project and then read the whitepaper for more informarion that you wantes to know about stockchain.

I agree. Basically, reading whitepapers of a specific project helps to enhanced our knowledge to know the useful of a plattform. And in addition to this, the dev team must provide a video that shows and explains on how the project works. These two things are really needed inorder to know how good ICO is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?

This project offers many services, that can be used in monitoring our tokens/coins instantly. We can also  earn something in sharing our ideas about trading strategies anything you share comes with a reward. I have read It's whitepaper and I found it interesting.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

well, I was first excited, but did not checked the website clearly. Today as I read about the founder and other members in the website, I realise that, non of them has a linkedin account or other social media account to get interact.

Would you please tell us, why we can not contact the team members?

Yes, they need to add profiles link to check the team member. I checked their twitter account and  I found different advisors that are not exist on web page, guy called Salih SARIKAYA and another one called eLDee.

Ok this is a big red flag for me. Time to warn the community. Or they are going to add correct linkedin profile account in their websites, so that we can also interact with the real team members.

What are you trying to impose? You mean the team are not real and only using fake accounts? The dev should quickly answer our raised questions in order to cut this speculation. Also, investors will know what is really the real status of this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Very nice project, this project is for stock market, right? i have just join their airdrop. When the airdrop have distribution?

This project offers many services, that can be used in monitoring our tokens/coins instantly. We can also  earn something in sharing our ideas about trading strategies anything you share comes with a reward. I have read It's whitepaper and I found it interesting.

I want to know more how we can be able to earn more tokens just by using this platform. Looking forward for more developments and more new updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

Knowing that the projects offered so many services means it has  lot of opportunity to do some profit earning activities. The team must be skilled and professional to create this kind of platform due to so many features that they are offering.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

If someone has not read the official website, here is a brief and understandable what this project is.
Developers of the IPFS project, following a similar idea with the developers of Ethereum, intend to decentralize the Internet (http) and have files stored on all machines in the form of fragments. The font-shaping model is already widely used in the traditional Internet, and it can serve as a stable and constantly stable file system in a block chain.

Thanks for the brief description of the StockChain project. This will help many users to decide on the question of investing in this project. I'm sure there will be a lot of such people, since the project is really interesting, in my opinion.
Thank you. As in my opinion, when someone cites a brief description of the project, you can much more quickly decide on your opinion. And also invest in this project or not.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

airdrop link didn´t function, clear sign for a scam.....avoid!
Thanks for the heads up bud. I would like to see how the admins will respond to your accusations.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

interesting projects you may need to add a pictorial roadmap to make it easier to understand.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I see many negative comments about this project, dev should explain this project clearly so there is no doubt for investors
I don't think those comments are considered as negative, but it will help the team to improve the platform. There will be problems expected to happen because the platform is still developing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: