Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KloutCoin - KLT | Renewable and Green Energy Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 16388 times)
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:45:13 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:59:01 PM by TheRealHeyLmao

New Project has been announced here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993672.0

I will be also be switching to a new more official and transparent alias - TheBlockchainShane

Can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. Thank you for everyone who has supported me thus far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Reserved

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

The time has finally come! I was having trouble keeping this to myself much longer as I was getting pretty anxious! I'd like you to put your hands together and give a warm welcome to the NEW DEV TEAM WE HAVE ON BOARD AND WORKING!!  Cool
I'm proud to introduce to you the newest members of our development team!

1) @MediumBarkler#9391 - Strong foundation in network security, 6 years coding experience with a few years experience in designing miners/networks of miners, 4 years experience with mining, designed Asic network, researching code behind blockchain for 6months. 

2) @rguyXD#7930 - Set up web wallet locally using piWallet for Stronghands. Has reliability issues, so it isn't released which the team has decided they don't want. Currently researching another platform for the web wallet called electrum. I've also worked with MutualCoin creating their block explorer http://45.32.137.167:3001/ . Aside from this, not related to blockchain I have can do IOS development, Web Development (Node js, HTML, CSS and Javascript) and I am currently learning Ruby on Rails on the side to improve this. I've had experience with website builders, but most notably perhaps Wordpress. On the other hand, I've got Linux Skills as I can comfortable set up servers, navigate and develop in Linux and as seen from piWallet and the block explorer created I can comfortably work with open source software in order to customize it to certain coins. Also, I have proficiency in languages such as C++ (language for bitcoin), C and Java

3) @Robert#8256 - Has not coded any blockchain related projects, but has over 30 years programming experience. Most was done in a business/financial environment with COBOL. More recently had experience with PHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript. Created a number of simple wordpress plugins and have created a somewhat custom Wordpress website. More than happy to learn C/C++... Did very minimal work with it many years ago, but is pretty much open to do whatever is needed. Also pretty handy with Linux and comfortable at the command line. Heavily into crypto, started in summer 2015. Runs over 30 masternodes, compiles wallets on Linux, and has just started with mining using an Antminer D3 and running his own pool.

They will be our developers going forward! Together I feel they have a very well rounded set of skills that will complement each other in the future. They're confident they will be able to achieve the goals I set forth in the meeting we had earlier, and are eager to get started on the project. Although I have not asked/required them to start working until I have actual donations in hand, they have all agreed to start making progress immediately. They have also agreed to a minimum of 1 month probation period to selling their KLT received as payment. This means once they have received payment, they will only sell the rewards they get from running their masternodes. If anyone else feels they can bring additional experience or skills to the table and is interested in joining the team alongside them, please reach out to me to see if we can work something out. Just a heads up - anyone interested in joining will have to sign a one-way NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and provide some personal details like everyone else in order to be apart of the team. Only I will we be seeing your personal info, and will not share it with anyone else. We plan on doing something revolutionary in the real world uses for crypto and need the details to remain as close to the core team as possible. I would respectfully insist you do not ask the dev team to talk about the future developments of the coin as they are legally not allowed to besides what is already publicly known. Please direct all inquiries regarding the development or purpose of this coin to me and I will answer what I can to the best of my ability without disclosing confidential information. For the latest updates on what everyone's doing check out the trello board at https://trello.com/b/StziHKxZ/kloutcoin-public

I will now officially be starting to accept KLT for donations towards the development team. The minimum required amount is 12m KLT. This will equate to approximately 3 masternodes with the new masternode collateral amount we have planned. So far I have approximately 9 out of the 12m required for the minimum verbally committed. Ideally I would like to secure an extra 3m KLT for the dev team incase we end up going all the way to 5m KLT per masternode.  An exact amount hasn't been chose yet, but it will be between 3.5-5m KLT. Whatever is donated towards the dev team and is not used will be returned to the highest contributor.
**Developer KLT donation address:** KCKhw2qXcXF2fYqRtRMgMVGaUGDnhtAURb

I will also be starting a separate KLT for marketing and bounties. I will make the best use of these funds as I can think of and will use them as efficiently as possible. An example is that I used 5000 KLT to get us over 10K views on twitter, an excellent value.
**Marketing/Bounties KLT donation address:** KSEhpumEY8P4HFMDVNBXstXb2UJiEQAASD

If you feel you would like to thank me for taking this on, **my personal KLT donation address is:** KKWPWZubJBxkVc2sGDij6qaQMTQVwEAXrf

I thank you all for the support shown thus far and hope you all stick around to see what happens. All I can say is I'm going to feel bad for people who have a problem holding onto their coins for a little bit. This will not be an overnight success by any means, but we have an excellent game plan put together and will work to execute it methodically with as much attention to detail as possible.

Please be patient and great things will come.

**Currently on the short list being worked on:** windows wallet, linux wallet, mac wallet, website, and ann page.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

I deposit  352999 klt coin to the donation adres.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

TamBam - Thank you for your contribution!

HotSwapp - Thank you for your support! We will have more exciting news coming in the times ahead Smiley
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Awesome! Good luck
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

Awesome! Good luck

Thanks man I appreciate you trusting me with this great responsibility and intend to make everyone proud to be apart of this community.
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Go team klout!
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Wallets and website are being worked on and should be done soon.

New mining pool added by one of the new Devs for the meantime. Get some of the PoW while its here, ends at block 250k!
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Have been following and do like the concept allot . but do work on the logo please.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

I'll see what we can do  Cool Wink
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

https://imgur.com/a/GFGKw
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Maybe a direction to into as klout as in cloud renewalable entry... Yes drawnon phone do excuse but do maybe something like that
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Maybe a direction to into as klout as in cloud renewalable entry... Yes drawnon phone do excuse but do maybe something like that

Yeah we're going to try and gear our logo to give us a "green" look for sure. I will pass on your concept to the team and see if it gives them any inspiration. Slightly leaning away from a leaf as the logo though since there's already a few coins with a leaf like PeerCoin and Sprouts. We will definitely make sure that we do our best to convey our concept through our logo and imagery. Smiley
Deamonxaa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Maybe klout as cloud...renewable energy is limited to demonstrate pictures on .
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

We have a couple ideas in mind but we'll add that to the list as well. Thank you!
HotSwapp

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

LuckyAltcoin.com is changing ports for KloutCoin and there is someone with a lot of hash on it that I would like to let them know. Is that someone here?! PM me if you are on here so I can confirm you know the port is changing! Thanks.

-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3434 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

I am very impressed with the management of this project, they have created trust and opportunity for the participants.
TheRealHeyLmao (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

I am very impressed with the management of this project, they have created trust and opportunity for the participants.

Thank you for the kind words Smiley Doing the best we can to give the community something they can be proud to have in their portfolio.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

It's good that the development of the coin does not stand still. And I keep my 4.5 million coins in the hold

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: