Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How NOT to Launch an Initial Coin Offering  (Read 102 times)
Adantey (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Okay, we have no time, so we have to think of an idea people will invest in and we have to do it QUICK. The key part to remember is to aim to get returns on the investment in 1?3 months at the most.

The Idea
People seem to love any ICO that has a debit/credit card attached to it so we will do that. The next thing would be to attach something to the card, something that we can say is free.

There seem to be a lot of coins on the market that promise users that they will be able to actually use them as a real currency and buy goods and services with them, so we?re gonna make another coin that does that.

Saturation Coin is born.

You will be able to use it as an actual currency and actually buy items with it, we think. The website where you can buy goods/services with our GROUNDBREAKING currency is going to be free to browse.

Let?s put a nice spin to it now.

Saturation Coin ? The First Free Marketplace with a Multi-Purpose Payment Card
We?re not the first, but we?re gonna say we are anyway.

The Team
I don?t know anything about finances, but I was the first one of our group to figure out how to buy Bitcoin 3 months ago, so I?m the Founder.

CTO is some guy I met at a multi-level marketing event. He knows how to build websites, so he?s gonna be great at this.

We also need some quality marketing. I dated this girl who has done Mobile App Marketing for 5 years who said that marketing a cryptocurrency and a mobile app is the same, so she will be in charge of it.

BAM, done.

Three people is enough because we will find the rest by searching for crypto on LinkedIn and mass emailing the people on the first page. I mean, some of them are 18?20 year olds that say they are experts at cryptos. I?m sure they will be a great addition to the team, after all they have 500+ connections and they have advised other ICOs before.

Whitepaper
4?5 pages is enough.

Marketing
Turns out 1 week of research is not enough for our Head of Marketing to figure out how to get us into the news, so we hired another guy from LinkedIn that describes himself as a Cryptocurrency Guru. His last job before getting into Crypto was a manager at Subway, but in his Experience section he has listed 4 ICOs that he is currently advising.

Marketing part II
The Cryptocurrency Guru is doing great, he has already mass emailed our Press Release to around 350 Journalists.

I know what you?re thinking and no, we didn?t write the press release ourselves, we payed 0.5 BTC to a guy on Upwork, we?re not that dumb.

Marketing part tres ? Bounty
The Cryptocurrency Guru recommended a friend of his to do the Bounty campaign on Bitcointalk.com. He said that the participants on the forum were just interested in how much we?re willing to give them, so we decided that $100,000 worth of our coins was enough. He also made sure people knew the value of our project, so he really focused on explaining how we?re going to raise a lot of money and get on the exchanges as soon as possible in the bounty thread. I?m really starting to recognize the value of the Cryprocurrency Guru.

Benefits
The bounty campaign is starting to work. I?ve had so many emails from Advisors and Marketing agencies that say we should use their expertise.

That just shows that we?re doing it right, I mean, If so many people of the industry are contacting us imagine how many potential investors have already heard of us and are ready to invest. This is going to be tits.

PR part two
The system is surely rigged. These journalists are not responding to our professional Press Release that perfectly describes our industry DISRUPTING idea.

The only choice we have is to write about it ourselves on Medium.

We gave that task to our Head of Marketing and she came up with the great idea for an article titled: Saturation Coin ? The Future of E-Commerce

All of us are gonna press the clap button as much as we can to get the engagement going.

End of Part 1

If you enjoyed this please check out the Medium article and Clap your heart away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

Okay, we have no time, so we have to think of an idea people will invest in and we have to do it QUICK. The key part to remember is to aim to get returns on the investment in 1?3 months at the most.

The time for free money and Koreans shooting at everything that moves is long gone. Now it is a question of choosing the right ICO and be very shy about your ether. Not everything is good anymore.

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

LOL this is pretty funny. Claps to you! It's hard to come by good ICO's nowadays.

Did you ever check out how Havven conducted their ICO? By far the smoothest process I've been a part of and their marketing is on point. They managed to sell out in 90 minutes so they must have done something right.
https://havven.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: