Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Culture of hodlers  (Read 222 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

cultural holder is sure to happen and we can implement a small strategy to hold back, we can not sell the whole because cryptocurrency market has an increase or decrease so we can not predict in the future whether good or not when the coin in the hold we can not determine yet hold is a culture to gain profit.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Sounds Hodlers think about the safety of their investment.
Regulation for bitcoin will create a new era of crypto market which means bitcoin will be totally different. no more big profit after a long term HODL.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

Cultural holder is sure to happen and we can implement a small strategy to hold back, we can not sell the whole because cryptocurrency market has an increase or decrease so we can not predict in the future whether good or not when the coin in the hold we can not determine yet hold is a culture to gain profit.
Do not afraid to hold, and do not hesitate to invest. A lot of people already benefit from Bitcoin investment and become a millionaire because of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin always go up and down, and that is a very normal thing. We do not need to worry about that because the price of Bitcoin will recover sooner or later. The only thing we should focus about is how much Bitcoin can we make and collect right now. How much Bitcoin can we buy right now to prepare the increasing price of Bitcoin that will happen in the future. So that when we get a lot of people, we can get a lot of profit too, in the future and our time will be worth it.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

I write of course stupidity. But I will say. What can we resist the increasing attempts to regulate bitcoin? It is to be hodlers. Even if you actively play on the stock exchange, do not sell everything. Let the small part will be all of the market. This process must be stepped up. We need to be fanatics and we will win.

Yes, the holders must keep holding it so the price not decreasing further in the market.
But many peoples and holders think if they keep holding, they will lose their coins value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gehtrs

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

cultural holder is sure to happen and we can implement a small strategy to hold back, we can not sell the whole because cryptocurrency market has an increase or decrease so we can not predict in the future whether good or not when the coin in the hold we can not determine yet hold is a culture to gain profit.

I think Hodlers will help stabilize prices, but it will not limit the regulations. However, the current problem of the Bitcoin trading platform in China is not only to bypass the foreign exchange control.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Yes I totally agree with your opinion, I will leave little for my bet in stock, and I will not lose it all, your idea is very good.

It is like you are the few that understand the point and advise made by the OP. It actually be wish when we don't sell the total of each coin we have. A single coin left in a wallet might turn out to be the price of one bitcoin in the near future .
Nadirbil (OP)

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Many do not realize just HODLERS. I'll give you an allegory (it is not necessary to perceive literally). Anyone familiar with collecting coins? As a coin value of 1 cent can be cost $ 1,000? You you that a lot of reasons.I agree. But of course one of the reasons is their rarity. Also with bitcoin. The rarer it will sell, the higher the price will be. And the more people will use it in a panic to buy. And this will push the price up even more.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

I write of course stupidity. But I will say. What can we resist the increasing attempts to regulate bitcoin? It is to be hodlers. Even if you actively play on the stock exchange, do not sell everything. Let the small part will be all of the market. This process must be stepped up. We need to be fanatics and we will win.
We have different motives when it comes to bitcoin, cannot force them to hold bitcoin as it is going to be the opposite of what the blockchain for, that is true that some regulations cross the lines in cryptocurrency that you need to submit in the policy of KYC on exchanges, local crypto services imposed by the government and wallets they want you to be identified in order to regulate bitcoin and its users. Positively speaking this would help the authorities to fight fraudsters and criminals but the downfall would be the risk of our privacy but if you own the private key then your not required to be regulated.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Those who are associated with the secondary market of crypto-currency, which, as is known, are extracted by bitcoins and already traded, like any other assets, say that in the coming year the bitcoins will grow in price
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Holding coins make them unavailable in the market. a decrease in supply of a coin in the market with a high demand makes the value of the coin rise. holding can be good, but be sure to offload some when need be

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Those who are associated with the secondary market of crypto-currency, which, as is known, are extracted by bitcoins and already traded, like any other assets, say that in the coming year the bitcoins will grow in price
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

Holding coins make them unavailable in the market. a decrease in supply of a coin in the market with a high demand makes the value of the coin rise. holding can be good, but be sure to offload some when need be
And maybe holding a large number of coins will not be one good action. Sometimes we should be able to trade it so that the funds you hold can become an active market

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Holding isn't going to stop regulation. It's just going to make regulation pointless because there will be no transactions to regulate. It also means that we are going to be stuck holding a bunch of coins that we can't do anything with. We have to accept regulation, in time it will be what is best for the cryptocurrency space.
I totally agree with your opinion. At the same time, regulation in bitcoin does not change by hodlers. In fact, the hodlers of the bitcoin will loss at the end. Holding of bitcoins will not anymore change the regulation of the government.

pletnevihor

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

In addition, the Cabinet of Ministers and the regulator must establish the requirements for mining and its taxation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: