Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why decentralized money system is needed  (Read 437 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

A decentralized currency is required if we aim globalization. The economical growth and development it offers is something needed. More than the economic aspect, the political benefits of adopting a global currency is also something to ve sought out for. What I mean is that when countries use a single currency, war and battles may be reduced because everyone is now an ally.

Is very important things decentralized, when decentralized I sure that makes the value will increase and not stable.
So better setup will decentralized, because if setup centralized I think the value more stable and can't increase fast and high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

We live in a word with over seven billion population. There are so many people that you can't even imagine. So many different cultures, countries, rules and appraoches. Eventually, we are all human and living by a money system where you work for something and this something most of the time called money and with money, you can trade whatever you are looking for if it's food, clothes or anything that basically exist. By that, money is playing a huge role in our world. There are trillions of dollars, unbelievable amount of debts. But I went too far, let's go to your country. Let's say the USA, there are hundreds of millions of people who use the currency called dollar every single day to live. They work for it, they pay with it, they can't live without this. So something like the dollar with such a huge power, why would it need to be under control? With this thing, you can kill, change and build empires. No one including the government and especially the banks shouldn't have control over how much and how many dollars should be.

Decentralization. Once there's decentralization, no one has ownership of the currency. No one can control and ruin millions of people's lives. That's why it's so important. Money? isn't owned by a single person, corporation, bank or anything like that. Money is held by us all the citizens of the country. Hell it, all the people over the world. It is so decentralized that no person should even have more than 1% of the currency. It's like air, we all need it and we all have it some of them less and some of them are but we are all equal, no hierarchy. This decentralization gives equal rights to everyone. We, the average person bring power to banks and governments that they don't need to have. We need to pay taxes, but no one should get the power of controlling the money supply. No one obviously also should have the power to delete a debt. The money system, the supply should belong to every human on this earth. Centralization is the killer of equality. When I hold 50% of something I can kill it, I can ruin it, I can take it to the moon, I can do a lot of things.
Not only money but anything which has such a powerful influence on people should be decentralized and belong to the public equally.

Of course, at those moments we don't have pure decentralization, but that's should be our vision. That's should be what we are aiming for.
Becuase if you want to have a healthy money system with a pure kind you need a decentralization.

I would like to hear your opinions on this topic.

Indeed decentralization goal is not thoroughly practiced this time on crypt market. Which is very crucial in our aim to have a free currency that no one controlling. Intact we haven't fully master it at this time and in a long run the variation of prices is the biggest challenge in crypt community.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

I agree with you and our vision is for us to have a decentralized systems. A decentralized system will create equality and most of the internationals financial conflict we are having now will be a things of the past. That is why I keep on saying that government should not be the one to put a limitations on bitcoin and other crypto currencies but  should find a way of developing it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Why we need decentralized money system because we want to use our money as we want without any restrictions or permissions from anyone because it is our money so we have to use as we want but in centralized system it is not possible you can only use it in that country if you want to convert into other currency you will lose some money in the name of taxes.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

Well, I believe that money/finance is the blood vein of the economy and every centralized government/institution/organisation would try to keep it under their control. Bitcoin and blockchain is coming up with a disruptive idea of taking away that control from these entities and transferring it to the users, this process is not easy but it is worth it considering the rewards in the long term. It will give a whole new dynamic perspective to the economy to grow in multiple direction and that's why decentralized financial system is needed in my opinion.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

It well observe that the decentralized money system not so far. It's only a matter of time, the government will force to adopt this system in the coming days as ppl doesn't trust on centralized systems no longer. Decentralized system will be ruled, crypto is the future of real internet so can be said that decentralization is the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: