Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold NEO for long term or invest in good NEO based ICO?  (Read 470 times)
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

what NEO ICO do you want to invest to? Are there any reliable?

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

If NEO platform is going to succeed long term then I think it will outperform mostof the asset listed on it, just like ethereum has putperformed most of the tokens listed on it. NEO has some question marks that has not been answered and I think the future is not that bright the way people may think

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:16:51 PM by IsuruMaduranga

According to price projections in 2018 of NEO,it will hit 200$.(Most probably)
2* gain of course. (Now less than 80$).

Here a good projection - https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/neo-price-prediction-2018-chinese-ethereum/

Holding will give you some NEO gas of course.

In overall you can get 100% percent profit  by end of the year by holding  Smiley

But as we all know good ICO's give at least 100% profit.
As NEO platform is not famous as Ethereum most of the ICO's in NEO are good ones. (No scams)

So if you participate 5 ICO's this year with the profits of previous ICO's (Assuming profit is 100%)
you will have 2*2*2*2*2  = 32 gain. (If everything goes well)

If everything goes well you can get 3200% gain by end of the year form ICO's   Cool

But ICO's are very risky. You should be careful.  Smiley

Effect.ai is a a very good upcoming ICO in NEO.

Choice is yours  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

None of them is a good choice. You should combine them, I would invest 70% of my reserved money to NEO and rest for ICOs.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
Merited by turbo165 (1)

I think investing ico in the neo base is better because you besides waiting for your neo also waiting altcoin in ico give you more neo. so your profit will be 2 times bigger than holding neo.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Yes. Neo is a best long term investment. This coin has a huge potential to grow. It's stable and more secure. If you wish to take more risk and seek for high profit, put some low amount for good neo based ICOs. But it should only be on good ICOs.
saptadip (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

what NEO ICO do you want to invest to? Are there any reliable?

Initially I was thinking to get into NEX ICO, if possible. What do you think?
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

If a NEO ICO become amazing, it will be good to the NEO coin anyway.

So better invest in NEO coin, than gambling on the fact that a NEO token will maybe works so well later.

That's my advice.

Another advice : Don't take any advice for granted.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

Neo coin looks scary. The price has dropped from140$ to 85-90$. Thats gonna scre a lot on investors

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

may invest in better ica because at this time very much ico is potentially and neo based any I also see it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

then hold 60% of your NEO and use 40% of it for a good neo based ico. then use that profit to buy more neo again. collect more gas and buy more NEO

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

I would offer you to split ypur portfolio. You need to hodl most of the NEO and part invest in hyped ico lile effec.ai what are also based on NEO. And part in NEX . But as i know NEX will lock tokens for one year.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Cryptocurrency has come a long way since Bitcoin was launched in 2009. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. NEO made its first appearance in the West in 2016 under the name Antshares. NEO uses the delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant (bDFT) for blockchain consensus. 6119 BTC were raised during NEO’s 2016 ICO – creating 100 million NEO tokens. 50% of the NEO tokens were sold in the ICO, and the other 50% were distributed to the NEO Council. NEO climbed its way into the Top 20 coins achieving a $5billion market capitalization by the end of 2017. So I think Neo has quite a bright future and it is a good idea to hold this coin for long-term investment.

Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Hodl NEO for long term as you will also earn Gas from it. Also you will earn nice return due to increase in price after hodling for such a long time.

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

I suggest you to hold NEO for long term rather than invest in NEO based coin because Neo growing very well and it's future is very bright.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?
I think investing in the platform itself is a good idea and secure investment rather than investing in an ICO that being launched. Though, ICO can provide much more profit if has utility and is legit, but staying safe is much more important. I would recommend you to let your investment be in NEO because I personally think that this coin will be huge in future in terms of price as well as technology and market capitalization. Moreover you also get passive income on holding neo in form of gas coin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

if you have only few NEO , then you should invest it in ICO to increase you money by 2-3x then hold it and you can generate money through staking as NEO gives free GAS .
Investing is ICO’s can be dangerous as one can never say if the ICO fails or succeeds in its project in the future. Many ICO’s that launched previously are currently lower than the price for what they were being sold for. Also many ICO’s are scams and ponzi schemes nowadays.

Although, if you are able to find right ICO to invest in, you can earn huge gains in just short period of time, but if not than you might end up losing all your money or depleting it. NEO is secure and provides less profit overtime whereas ICO’s are risky and provide more profit in short time.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Yes hold NEW till 2022 or 2023, actually i am going to hold as many coins as i could for atleast 5 years. Selling something this year is risky, just invest and forget for few years. Crypto is not gonna die.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?

IMO, if you're holding NEO, keep doing it, because NEO is considered very promising crypto, it's like China's Ethereum. NEO exchange rate dump in the past due to the Chinese government's decision to ban cryptocurrencies. But I believe that the government will refuse this ban, and the NEO will rise again, promising to reach the $ 2,000 level by the end of 2018.
I agree. NEO is quite promising project and still has much more growth potential than many other top crypto currencies. NEO is also called as Chinese ethereum and the team working on NEO is transparent and hard working. China surely wont ban crypto currencies, but it will regulate it.

NEO could hit $1000 mark by the end of this year, but I don’t think it will reach $2000 mark, cause for that it will require huge market capitalization and massive support from new projects and ICO. I wont say its impossible, but its surely difficult.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

you better invest. because now is the right time to invest. if you invest at this time you can earn about 10% profit. this is because NEO is increasing in marketing. and many NEO enthusiasts for now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: