Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold NEO for long term or invest in good NEO based ICO?  (Read 470 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

maybe to jump in a ico that berbasic neo I think you must be very good at choosing because not all ico is very good now let alone ico is berbasic neo or altcoin the other.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?
Coincidentally, that's my biggest investment strategy in 2018. NEO will bring a lot of profit to us by the end of 2018. Its price will be pump and the value of NEO will be multiply 10 times compared to the present time. So I decided to invest $ 7k in NEO and hold them until the end of 2018.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Wait and wait to for the increase in coins. but if there is a better chance to install it ini a good Neo ICo like Nex.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?

I think before you really buy neo, should be researching and looking for various information first.
one fatal mistake if someone buys altcoin without knowing the benefits and future.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Invest in NEO based ICO but I would suggest to leave bigger stake in NEO itself and also dont forget to collect GAS from Binance or NEON wallet.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

I doubt in ICO on NEO, I'd rather buy the coin itself.
bitcoinker211

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Hello all of my friends Smiley Smiley Smiley

Very important topic, and especially I really like NEO project. I pretty sure NEO becomes very stronger and maybe It reached very high price soon,  Sometime maybe NEO can better than Etherum in the future. I researched abount NEO project, very experienced team members in here. Nice development filed in here.So i'm pretty sure this become successfull ICO.

This time I have 12 NEO coins, However i'm hold it. because NEO has long jurney.NEO project is better to invest long term.

Thank you!

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

This would entirely depend on the quality of the ICO.
Another thing to consider is the current state of the market (which will actually work in your favor).
The crypto market has been down for 3 months straight now, it is ready for another fantastic bull run.
Looking at conditions, it will probably be late april/may.

So, if you jump in on an ICO right now, it can potentially be released to exchanges right when the market is exploding, means crazy gains.
Then, you can always just trade those profits for more neo, giving you a higher amount than before.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you can do both!
Neo will become ETHs #1 competitor this year, there is enough space in crypto for both of them to go into the thousands.
If there is a coin that you really believe in and want to hold, then actually, you should be making strategic trades to increase the amount of that coin you have.

Of course, neo is pretty cheap now compared to just a week ago, so you can just straight up buy more if you want.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

you better hold your NEO for long term, because NEO price will increase very high in the future.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Hold for long-term Neo only. Even, currently NEO is struggling, block chain having problems, and do not invest in any altcoins Neo-based as I hardly seen any Neo-based chain or support ICO's successful. It is my suggestion hold Neo for long-term only.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I would advise simply to keep on the purse of NEO. This coin can grow so well in value, why should you risk and invest it somewhere?
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

I will buy NEO storage until it raises as ETH and dedicates a little bit to the ICO. If there is a profit I will sell it and buy NEO again. NEO is developing very well and has NEP-5 token. I believe the value of NEO will continue to increase in the future. Keeping NEO is a safe option.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

I feel NEO at $105 is over priced and investing in NEO coin or  NEO based ICO will not  be advisable because  it has been trading below the ico price. May now that the price has gone down to $70 maybe you can buy and resell once the price goes up.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

That's the problem with NEO, the coin itself is often more valuable than the tokens on it's chain Grin For them to become more favourable the ICOs need to offer a serious discount for early investors otherwise it is better to hold NEO instead. Good projects coming up this year so Ethereum had better watch out as NEO is probably better in technological terms.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

That's the problem with NEO, the coin itself is often more valuable than the tokens on it's chain Grin For them to become more favourable the ICOs need to offer a serious discount for early investors otherwise it is better to hold NEO instead. Good projects coming up this year so Ethereum had better watch out as NEO is probably better in technological terms.
Better hold Neo for a long term.Neo is such a good coin has a huge potential to  become next cryptocurrencies.Neo will be reach 400% to 600% or more in the upcoming years.Hold neo for great profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

NEO has a promising future, so I advise you to keep it, at some point I think it will catch up with ETH..
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

NEO is one of a good choice if you prefer a long-term investment.
But if you want to test your luck on upcoming ICO like NEX, it's worth it too, i personally think that if we invest on 5 ICO, there will be 2 or 3 ICO that will become huge and success, so it's very a good move to become investor in ICO

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

There's a good rule of investing. When in doubt, diversify. I always do the same, and would recommend you to do the same.  Wink
Asgar 9

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

In my crypto currency portfolio there is no this coin, but I think that it has very good prospects. The Chinese government will do everything possible to make NEO an analogue of the Ethereum.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

I would recommend to hold NEO for long term. NEO is wonderful project and is the most serious competition to Ethereum. NEO's price is good now, so buy and hold.
Indeed, NEO is a competition to ETH and I am sure that it might even overcome ETH in the coming years for it holds better technology than ETH and also has smart contract application. NEO is also said to have much higher scalability when compared to ETH.

It is said that with NEO, 10000 transactions can be confirmed per second, which is quite more than the transactions that ETH can confirm each second. NEO also has no transaction fee and is still undervalued.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: