Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold NEO for long term or invest in good NEO based ICO?  (Read 470 times)
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?

Hello friend. If you will be whitelisted for NEX ICO you definetely need to invest in it. Because it is very promising. And bring a lot of profit to investors. Good luck.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Do not try to invest NEO in ICO projects. Hold on to a long perspective and this will bring you profit. Many people rely on NEO. It is expected that in 2018 the price will rise to $ 800.
keloy cavajan

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

From my personal point of view, you should keep your NEO as long as possible
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

neo is nice to be invested in the long run. but if you have a lot of capital, you can try on ripple and ethereum. I think the three coins are most contorted in the altcoin category. it's up to you long or short term. certainly, the future of the three altcoins is quite brilliant
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Currently, most of the ICO projects based on NEO have dropped below the issue price, so if you want to invest in NEO's ICO project, you can buy directly from the exchange.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

I have few NEOs in my portfolio. Shall I hold it for long term or invest it in a good NEO based upcoming ICO like NEX?

Hold and participate for me both are the best ways because it's a win win situation if you didn't participate on both of them you will miss the opportunity on the other one but if you do both nothing will left on you and you will gain a much bigger profit.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I suggest you just hold NEO and not the ico based from it. NEO has a bright future imo, it may be a strong competitor of eth in the future.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

I think long term investment in NEO is far better than investment in NEO based ICO.NEO is Chinese ETH and its project team is engage in making different improvements in its technology or you can say its updated version of ETH.NEO is having high fluctuations and short term trading is not preferable do long term trading as this coin is carrying high potential to overcome ETH in coming some years.Currently price is low good chance to invest and hold it till the price hike so that you may get maximum profit.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

almost all altcoin falls now, and almost half its value is lost. I think it's great to collect potentially potent altcoins in the coming months. yes, neo included is on my purchases list. I think there are some more that are pretty good and currently quite cheap.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

It always depends on if you believe in the coin or not. Simply learn more about the altcoin. It may be absolutely useful.  Just check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQLWIIGbXI
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: