Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRS] Criptoreal - Bounties  (Read 19914 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebra#

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Hello everyone, this is the last day of CRS bounty, I want to give you guys some tips .
1 - Dont sell your CRS so cheap, this project will have a great impact here in Brazil.
2- everyone can invest, with 50k crs, anyone can have they own masternode, and earn almost 10k crs a month.
3- if you dont get 50K, you can participate in a shared masternode, the crs team, will launch a automatic platform on 15may, and anyone with
at least 100crs can join.
4 - more than 60% of crs locked on Master nodes, with more coin locked, the price will rise.

Thanks for everyone that participate, spread the word, wait some time, and we all gonna see, how far Criptoreal can go.

Smiley Smiley

Great advice. I have been VERY pleasantly surprised with this project and the team behind it. The future for CRS is bright  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Hey seccour, the Bounty is over, and you don't have updated the spreadsheet.  Undecided Undecided
Criptoreal
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Hey seccour, the Bounty is over, and you don't have updated the spreadsheet.  Undecided Undecided

Hey PH, we're waiting for his updates as well...
We'll let you guys know as soon as we get them.
If anyone has questions about bounties, ask them on our Discord here

Criptoreal
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Quick CRS Bounty Update:

I've just spoken with Seccour and he explained to me his personal issues during the last couple of months.

He was not gone fishing and he is not irresponsible.

Simply, shit happens on our lives, we can definitely relate to that and wish Seccour all the best.

All spreadsheets will be updated by next week and all bounties will be paid accordingly.

If you have any questions, contact us on Discord here.

phabulu

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Great, hope that everything is fine, this is a great project, patience is the key, seccour will do his best.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Quick CRS Bounty Update:

I've just spoken with Seccour and he explained to me his personal issues during the last couple of months.

Simply, shit happens on our lives, we can definitely relate to that and wish Seccour all the best.

All spreadsheets will be updated by next week and all bounties will be paid accordingly.

alright, hopefully this will end without any more trouble. i could have done more for your project, if the BM would have done his job. anyway, good luck!
Criptoreal
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Quick CRS Bounty Update:

alright, hopefully this will end without any more trouble. i could have done more for your project, if the BM would have done his job. anyway, good luck!

I know and we are obviously disappointed with the outcome, but as I said before, shit happens.
Thank you anyways for wanting to participate, more bounties will be created soon, so make sure you follow our discord anns.

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Quick CRS Bounty Update:

I know and we are obviously disappointed with the outcome, but as I said before, shit happens.
Thank you anyways for wanting to participate, more bounties will be created soon, so make sure you follow our discord anns.

alright, thanks for the update, i will check your discord as well. all the best for the next steps!
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 02:20:24 AM by Seccour

The Twitter & Facebook sheets will be updated within 48 hours and you will have a week to verify your CRS address. The period for the translations will be extended. Submission for videos or articles will not be accepted anymore.

Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.

phabulu

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

Spreadsheet updated for the Twitter & Facebook campaign. You can check your final stake count in the "Distribution Twitter" and "Distribution Facebook"sheets as well as the amount of CRS you will receive.

You have until the 26th to verify your CRS address and change it if needed. To change it just send me a PM here on bitcointalk. After that i will send the list to the Criptoreal Team that will take care of the distribution.
Great, when the youtube and blogs/articles will be updated ?
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Great, when the youtube and blogs/articles will be updated ?

No idea yet, it take more time for that. Before the end of next week for sure

alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1137

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Seccour,
I noticed that my participation in twitter for the day 03/may was not counted.
I posted this tweet in this day: https://twitter.com/aleGotardo/status/992140639608496129
Please, could you check it again?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Seccour,
I noticed that my participation in twitter for the day 03/may was not counted.
I posted this tweet in this day: https://twitter.com/aleGotardo/status/992140639608496129
Please, could you check it again?

Corrected. It's because you did make the submission on the 4th so didn't saw it.

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Hi Seccour, I found some issues with reports:

Twitter
- 26/04: https://twitter.com/CryptooNoob/status/989498098882875392
- 01/05: https://twitter.com/CryptooNoob/status/991429097724239873

Facebook:
- 01/05: https://www.facebook.com/james.watson.cryptoo/posts/2170593356518472

Can you please check them?
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

Fixed.

The first one is because you didn't write your bitcointalk username in the form but something else. For the 01/05 error is because you did make your report on the 02/05

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

Fixed.

The first one is because you didn't write your bitcointalk username in the form but something else. For the 01/05 error is because you did make your report on the 02/05

Thanks a lot, sorry for the mistakes!
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

@seccour

could you please update the translation spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xt-qCIbDoEpxwZoxczUKnuByd-d-0jY2_tJuGHCkof0/edit?usp=sharing

i did the german ann translation some weeks ago on 28th april and posted also some translations of relevant updates.

you can find the german ANN post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3424439.0
Zebra#

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Is there an eta on the article, video, and translation updates? The next shared masternode deadline is only 7 days away.
Criptoreal
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Is there an eta on the article, video, and translation updates? The next shared masternode deadline is only 7 days away.

Hey Zebra, I think Seccour mentioned next weekend, If I'm not mistaken.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: