Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Marketplace  (Read 266 times)
shilpy275 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

What is the best marketplace for Altcoin. I am asking this as many a sites are being hacked.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

By "marketplace" you probably mean "exchange"?

Technically every centralized exchange can get hacked. The most used ones probably are:

• binance.com
  • bittrex.com
  • okex.com
  • hitbtc.com

If you are looking for a decentralized exchange, i can suggest you the following:

• idex.com (only ERC20 tokens!)
  • barterdex.supernet.org

menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

one of the most used  are:
-bittrex.com
-okex.com
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

What is the best marketplace for Altcoin. I am asking this as many a sites are being hacked.

I worked on very various exchanges, but i suggest decentralized exchanges, some of the centralized exchanges are not automatic and have some problems. so I hope decentralized exchanges develop more and more to clients reach the crypto main goal, trading in P2P mode.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

For me it's Binance.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

which I often use and I think the best is:
1. Bittrex.com - Bittrex, The Next Generation Digital Currency Exchange
https://bittrex.com/
2. KuCoin - The people's exchange
https://www.kucoin.com/
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

I worked on very various exchanges, but i suggest decentralized exchanges, some of the centralized exchanges are not automatic and have some problems. so I hope decentralized exchanges develop more and more to clients reach the crypto main goal, trading in P2P mode.

Many people are recommending decentralized exchanges - sounds like you have tried many. Which ones do you recommend? Do you find enough volume for the coins you want to trade on those exchanges?

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:34:05 AM by Cryptoipad

Some other best market place in various business of world.the share market invested to more coin from market place.the best market place on good level business in various section of countries.the market place are,Available future and derivates trading, high leverages,many advanced features,good liquidity in the business level project.The best online market place in bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world marketing strategy.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

The exchange is always insecure, only your wallet is the safest, then your private key,
daow403

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

okex is better now, Because this is also a veteran exchange, and binance' s people come from there.
btcfree2018

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

bittrex.com   is a very stable exchange and it has existed for many years, regardless of currency or service.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex was the best place for trading alctcoins. But now imho Binance take the best place they are adding more altcoins and faster than other exchanges, excluding decentralized exchanges like IDEX or waves that have all tokens on their blockchain in their exchange.

ThatICOguy

Activity: 224

The Coin Radar

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Huobi and OKEX are 2 great exchanges that don't get a lot of traffic in the Western world.

Bittrex is my favorite. I can't stand Krakken!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

I worked on a lot of exchanges, Bittrex is the best exchange. The coin listed on Bittrex is very ok, any altcoins want to be listed on it.
Also, you can with Poloniex, Binance, Hitbc, Okex, Gate.io, Yobit, ......
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Binance
Bittrex
Kucoin
Okex
Some wont like hitbtc ,but they are good just like before.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex was the best place for trading alctcoins. But now imho Binance take the best place they are adding more altcoins and faster than other exchanges, excluding decentralized exchanges like IDEX or waves that have all tokens on their blockchain in their exchange.

A lot of good marketplace for cryptocurrency you just need to study at least 2 best exchange so you will maximize those exhanges. Now after making a good research about the market, better to keep on learning and this time on any specific coin to prevent losses.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

The Binance Exchange (Binance, the official website of binance.com) is a crypto-currency exchange, operating since 2017 and one of the leaders in terms of volume of trades among the well-known to date such trading platforms.
this is a weighty argument to start trading and trust in this stock exchange
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I have recently had some dealing with qryptos and quoine their customer support is of first quality as compared to some excchanges. So yeah definetly quoine, my adventure with QUOINE started through newsletter informing me that the token i want to buy will be first released on this exchange, since i believe in the x tokens team foresightedness went straight to register that went smooth.
Once the registration process is complete u are welcomed by a clear trading interface where u seamlessly switch between desired currencies . Was actually rather surprised by the general experience of the user interface having comparison to other exchanges that to contrary of other exchanges gives you that reassuring feeling of peace and calmness professionalism in its highest degree .
Company standing behind the Quoine exchange being of Japanese roots thus falling under Japanese not only regulatory jurisdiction but customary and cultural sphere of influence does promise to bring you a service of the highest quality
Well done Quoine looking forward to more
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

I believe that the more popular the exchange, the less the opportunity to face any problems. I personally use Bittrex
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

I think by the market, you will refer to the exchange. The best exchanges, the top ones, are normal. They are the most credible, have a multitude of functions and are easy to use. Among them, there are:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=20073679
https://bittrex.com/
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1ux2w

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: