Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 3344 times)
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

#Proof of authentication post

Twitter Campaign

Bitcointalk Username: sonphamuser
Twitter Username: @YesPrank
Twitter Profile Url: https://twitter.com/YesPrank
Telegram : @sonpn

Telegram Campaign

The Bio why is Ufoodo.com not that torus.energy

Facebook Campaign

Facebook Profile Url: https://www.facebook.com/bien.sao.980

I can not found the Facebook official, can you check agian?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

#Proof of authentication post

Twitter Campaign

Bitcointalk Username: xpazer
Twitter Username: @xpazer
Twitter Profile Url: https://twitter.com/xpazer

Telegram Campaign

Facebook Campaign

Facebook Profile Url: https://www.facebook.com/ngoc.hana.97

SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:53:50 PM by SandraSN

Hi. Your twitter link is not correct.
Please specify the correct link.

And what about facebook? How can we participate in project without this information?
bitnissa

Activity: 434
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Hello.
I have filled the form to translate your campaign to Portuguese, I would like to know if I can start so I can deliver it right away.

Best regards

KittieFIGHT ◆ ◆ Limited Offer: get discount on a limited pool of tokens
23coins (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION!

Portfolio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EEZ4sWMjh6Qy4O1hdsPzgiz4WVoOjtugvk53TqRVxbE

Bitcointalkusername:Tramle091296
Bitcointalklink: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1052986
Telegram user: @Tramle05

Kindly PM me If im accepted Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
SeRaddhin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

hi sir .. what heapen whit your twitter profil link... i can open your twitter link
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world
jamesawyer

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

#Proof Of Authentication

Reserving Turkish translation.
bitcointalk username: jamesawyer
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1875362
ETH Address: 0x972397365B4B6513e5bE2f385441228Ec27f2668
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, pitch deck, one pager and website

skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately, or fortunately, the world is so arranged that someone tries to develop and does something, while others do not
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person

And what about the earnings? You do not care, and you do not want to do this? Or do you also intend to have it as a goal and earn it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: