Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 3344 times)
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

I want to note that a very small amount of funds has been allocated to the bounty program of the project. Why was the distribution of funds on the project as follows?
I agree that, on average, the bounty program is allocated at least 15% of all the currency reserves. What is the reason for the decision to allocate only one percent?
I think this decision is due to the fact that the project has a large number of tools available for distribution. In this regard, even 1 percent of the total currency is equated to a sufficient amount of funds for the bounty program
As far as I know, this project has a standard currency, developers most likely want to attract investors in a different way
I've heard that many projects close their bounty programs because they have low efficiency and conversion. Maybe this was the key decision for the project
Very similar to the truth. As a result of the evaluation and analysis of the market for proposals for the advertising of the project, the project team decided to allocate funds, including within the  bounty program
Very similar to the truth. Perhaps there are people in the project team who are able to translate or create media content
And now they pay more money for creating an information guide on various resources? Signatures and avatars can be equated to advertising signs, is not it?
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

I want to note that a very small amount of funds has been allocated to the bounty program of the project. Why was the distribution of funds on the project as follows?
I agree that, on average, the bounty program is allocated at least 15% of all the currency reserves. What is the reason for the decision to allocate only one percent?
I think this decision is due to the fact that the project has a large number of tools available for distribution. In this regard, even 1 percent of the total currency is equated to a sufficient amount of funds for the bounty program
As far as I know, this project has a standard currency, developers most likely want to attract investors in a different way
I've heard that many projects close their bounty programs because they have low efficiency and conversion. Maybe this was the key decision for the project
Very similar to the truth. As a result of the evaluation and analysis of the market for proposals for the advertising of the project, the project team decided to allocate funds, including within the  bounty program
Very similar to the truth. Perhaps there are people in the project team who are able to translate or create media content
I do not think that this is really so. In the description of the members of the development team there is no one who would be close to advertising or creating content. Especially as a rule for this work the developers do not have extra time
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Very similar to the truth. As a result of the evaluation and analysis of the market for proposals for the advertising of the project, the project team decided to allocate funds, including within the  bounty program
And now they pay more money for creating an information guide on various resources? Signatures and avatars can be equated to advertising signs, is not it?
In this case, every information resource or social network is a continuation of the company's advertising window, and for this there must be a certain fee
Lelvin

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Telegram campaign
Telegram username: @Eric_Many

Blog/Articles Campaign
Bitcointalk Username: Lelvin
Eth Address: 0x2eddf2a4f0fb0665856852e0580a947716b9d268
Post link: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@lelvin/torus-blockchain-energy-solution

Post link: http://telegra.ph/Torus-Blockchain-Energy-Solution-04-13

Post link: https://www.minds.com/blog/view/831484990613483520
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

In this case, every information resource or social network is a continuation of the company's advertising window, and for this there must be a certain fee
I believe that despite the low share of the total stock of funds allocated to the crypto currency market of the bounty program, program participants who deal with various social networks still should not receive less money
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Very similar to the truth. As a result of the evaluation and analysis of the market for proposals for the advertising of the project, the project team decided to allocate funds, including within the  bounty program
I do not think that this is really so. In the description of the members of the development team there is no one who would be close to advertising or creating content. Especially as a rule for this work the developers do not have extra time
I fully support your position. The development team can enter into various smart contracts with advertising agencies, but never takes part in the bounty program
mine777

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

I believe that despite the low share of the total stock of funds allocated to the crypto currency market of the bounty program, program participants who deal with various social networks still should not receive less money
This is far from exact! In the event that participants in poorly funded directions are recruited, then the salary is divided among them according to their achievements
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Do you think it is worth to participate in the signature company??
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

Why not?  In this bounty so far very few people and you can easily get a good reward.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Why not?  In this bounty so far very few people and you can easily get a good reward.
Scares me the fact that there's a bounty involved so few people .
Tobius

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

This may depend on some factors. One of which is that the developers pay little attention to the marketing component and the project has learned so far a small number of people
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

This may depend on some factors. One of which is that the developers pay little attention to the marketing component and the project has learned so far a small number of people
I don't think that's the point. Another important detail is that the company is allocated to the bounty only 1% of the entire pool of coins. It's very off-putting to potential participants
Tobius

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

I don't think that's the point. Another important detail is that the company is allocated to the bounty only 1% of the entire pool of coins. It's very off-putting to potential participants
Developers do not want to give a large percentage of tokens just like that. I think this is a competent decision on their part
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Developers do not want to give a large percentage of tokens just like that. I think this is a competent decision on their part
A competent decision to allocate few tokens to the bounty?)) You know the saying, miser pays twice)
Tobius

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

A competent decision to allocate few tokens to the bounty?)) You know the saying, miser pays twice)
It is the prerogative of the developers. And only they decide how to dispose of tokens. If you are not satisfied with something you can not participate , why all this dialogue?) Look for a bounty company with the most suitable conditions for you
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

It is possible to participate in company social networks.  In light of recent events, it is not particularly profitable to participate in the signature company
Tobius

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

It is possible to participate in company social networks.  In light of recent events, it is not particularly profitable to participate in the signature company
All variable and need to watch the participants list if there are a lot of high ranking people it is better to refuse from participation in the signature  company.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

It is possible to participate in company social networks.  In light of recent events, it is not particularly profitable to participate in the signature company
All variable and need to watch the participants list if there are a lot of high ranking people it is better to refuse from participation in the signature  company.
In this case, you can go to both the signature and the company social networks. Although the company social networks have a sufficient number of people
Tobius

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

In this case, you can go to both the signature and the company social networks. Although the company social networks have a sufficient number of people
The project is promising and solves a really important problem of electricity. Therefore, participation in the bounty will definitely bring profit
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: