Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin seems to be bouncing back up  (Read 128 times)
AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Hi folks, today I share the reason why we believe the price for bitcoin is slowly going back up.

This week, Bitcoin prices seem to be bouncing back up slowly but surely. The reasons as to why is this happening are many, but we've summed up a few of them. Thomas Lee, a seasoned walk street analyst, recently started to analyze the bitcoin misery index, which basically shows on a scale from 0 to 100 when is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, while taking into account diverse factors. As of right now, Bitcoin is showing at 18, and anything below 28 is recommended according to the Index. This proofs that there's a growing community within wall street that is showing some support for the blockchain technology, which could only mean that they're planning to invest or even advice clients to do so. Only time will tell.

As if this wasn't enough, Binance has recently published a $250,000 bounty for information that could lead to the hacker who recently had them running around after unauthorized sells of users' currencies started to be reported all over the web. Binance is taking measures into making sure that their system becomes more secure and that users are reassured that those are not situations they plan on taking lightly.

Another factor that plays into the recent changes in price relies on a basic principle, "today's papers are tomorrow's trash" sort of speak. News get old, and people move on to the next thing, so usually time helps people move on, panic sales slow down as BTC continues to show a steady price.

All of this and more can be seen in the following video: https://cryptocoin.news/videos/bitcoin-videos/bitcoin-this-week-bitcoin-bounces-back-wall-street-starts-analyzing-bitcoin-and-more-8904/

Feel free to comment if you think anything else is influencing the price of bitcoin today Smiley
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

I think bitcoins price might be hard to reach this year. There are a lot of coins now that offers lots of functionality and investors are grabbing into that. The market capitalization is diversified by lots of tokens.
 They are thinking that someday other coins might get them rich. So they are most likely to invest in other coins and wait for a year then sell. 
They took a much better way to get rich I guess.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

I believe with your opinions and predictions about bitcoin, I also see bitcoin persist and start to show its way to rise, and this is very well marked for us all bitcoin owners to hold on for a moment longer.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Yes. Although I will not be surprised if it goes back down again, a lot of people are speculation it will go down to 6k or maybe even 5k and I think this is possible before the price finally goes back up.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Right now, of course, bitcoin will come back to the reciprocal cost, not everyone believes it, but it's true because in the whole history it was so
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

I think bitcoins price might be hard to reach this year. There are a lot of coins now that offers lots of functionality and investors are grabbing into that. The market capitalization is diversified by lots of tokens.
 They are thinking that someday other coins might get them rich. So they are most likely to invest in other coins and wait for a year then sell. 
But I'm not enough agree with this, many new coin like at this time isn't meaning that can make bitcoin be hard to reach high price, that true if investment from big investors will be divided to another ICO, But many experienced Investors and Big Company will use Bitcoin for invest, because the profit is very big and they alreafy know the advantages and weakness of bitcoin and if we look at new coin, and experienced investment will not choose upcoming coin, because they don't know about that new coin, maybe that coin can be failed to reach the goals.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Yeah, I admire you for being optimistic in this situation as the price has been tortured with the bad news around the crypto world as reasons that the price has been goes down. I'm also hoping for better price which had happened last year which  I expect that this will bounce back soon.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Yes. Although I will not be surprised if it goes back down again, a lot of people are speculation it will go down to 6k or maybe even 5k and I think this is possible before the price finally goes back up.

majority of what you read online is not "speculation" but instead it is "wishes" of those people.
so when you read someone saying "price will go down to $5k" in fact they are saying "i wish price goes to $5k". and most of them have already panic sold their coins at $8000 and now that it is $8500 they are making that wish.

it is worth mentioning that their wishes sometimes come true, but you should know that just because you read something a lot that doesn't mean it will come true. for example last year when price dropped from ATH of $1200ish everyone was saying it will drop to $600 but you can see it instead went up and only had a small drop to $900

There is a FOMO brewing...
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

Bitcoin has a beautiful future ahead in 2018. We just need to wait a liitle longer until bitcoin moves and finally solve its problem. Bitcoin surely shines and investors and many more users will come.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

I don't think that the bitcoin is currently in recovery, on the contrary, I think the bitcoin is still in decline, so when the G20 meeting to discuss about the encryption monetary market regulation, so the bitcoin may fall under $6000.

Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 04:25:07 AM by Rajs64

majority of what you read online is not "speculation" but instead it is "wishes" of those people.
so when you read someone saying "price will go down to $5k" in fact they are saying "i wish price goes to $5k". and most of them have already panic sold their coins at $8000 and now that it is $8500 they are making that wish.

it is worth mentioning that their wishes sometimes come true, but you should know that just because you read something a lot that doesn't mean it will come true. for example last year when price dropped from ATH of $1200ish everyone was saying it will drop to $600 but you can see it instead went up and only had a small drop to $900

Agree with you BrewMaster. Most online information's are probable assumptions. some predict bitcoin would touch 50K by end of 2018, but how? any logical rationale? How about if bitcoin again plunges below 6914$(coindesk), which happened this feb 9th? Depends whats going on with bitcoin now, how worse it is and its future recovery scopes. with April coming in, most peoples have started selling cryptocurrencies before tax filing starts in US. Hypothetically, but yes i do count it in few reasons amid FSA statements for bitcoin current status.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

this is the hope of all parties who use bitcoin. hopefully continue and continue to rise from adversity. because if bitcoin continues to rise, it is not likely to affect certain individuals who use bitcoin.dan will have a wide impact to the people around him
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

I dont believe that bitcoin is already bouncing back since the chart will tell us that bitcoin is falling down again. It is very clear that google's announcement of banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO's and MT. Gox selling of a large volume of btc to pay its debts are causing a major slide on the movement on bitcoins value. But so far bitcoins value is still strong at 7k +$ and hoping that value will not be broken.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

I believe with your opinions and predictions about bitcoin, I also see bitcoin persist and start to show its way to rise, and this is very well marked for us all bitcoin owners to hold on for a moment longer.

Yes, it is true. Bitcoin will rise again, hold the bitcoin we have and in the future we will get a sweet advantage. I believe bitcoin can last for a long time, and if bitcoin drops its price, it will definitely increase again.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:37 AM

The current investors have indeed realized that there is more profit in case of alt coins. For instance, Ripple is currently about $0.8. Even in the worst case scenario , it will be $4-5 by the need of this year. This means that you can get 5 times of your investment by putting your money in Ripple. To achieve this with bitcoins, its prices should go from $10000 to $50000 which seems really unlikely.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

The current investors have indeed realized that there is more profit in case of alt coins. For instance, Ripple is currently about $0.8. Even in the worst case scenario , it will be $4-5 by the need of this year. This means that you can get 5 times of your investment by putting your money in Ripple. To achieve this with bitcoins, its prices should go from $10000 to $50000 which seems really unlikely.

I think the same way as you are thinking because I believe we are really getting stuck at bitcoin by believing too much. I know it is the king of all and stuff which can get us big profits in return but its also about the time that we have less in our hands. Just imagine the scenario of ripple which you have depicted here. There are also more similar coins which can go 5x in very short time and by buying them at this deep I think we can create a sure opportunity of earning money. Ripple's highest point was 3 USD last year so we know that we have opportunity to hit that point one more time. Same follows for many other coins and thus we can turn our 5x to 50x by putting investment in 10 different coins. So its worth to think about it that way. :-)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

it doesn't look like it though.
you can bring all the reasoning you want but the price is not bouncing back up and doesn't show any signs of recovery. some small come backs or recoveries doesn't mean price is going back to its real deserved place. it just means a temporary come back which won't last long. right now price is at $7600 and until it goes back up to at least $9500 and starts going above $10k I wouldn't call it a real "bounce back up".

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: