Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bcash to 20,000$ end of 2018  (Read 536 times)
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Bcash will rise to 20,000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin did it last year.. I have a feeling bcash will do it this year.
If BCH or bitcash reached 20000 this year then bitcoin or BTC will be around 50,000 anyway because as I see it bitcoincash will or may not yet surpass btc this year. Many things are still blocking the bitcoincash to surpass bitcoin because of antagonism it create when the fork happened.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Bcash will never reach $20k if bitcoin does not rise. It cpuld probably touch $20k if bitcoin price surge to $100k bcash is forked from bitcoin and i never see forked coin rise above original coin. And another thing to consider is peiple not using bcash as bitcoin transaction is way lower then bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

For the end of this year, I don't think it can. Anyway., this coin is a fork coin that hasn't really been able to compete with bitcoin or following the history of price movements such as bitcoin.
But indeed it could be happen, if it's increasingly supported and demanded by many people, due anyhow something that happens to crypto hasn't really predictable with very certainty.

bagsk

Activity: 233

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

BCC will never cost 20,000. Simply never. There are no fundamental differences from bitcoin.

Pump it of course there will not be any questions, but 20,000 will not suffice even for Roger Vera.

bcash bcash bcash Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Why would it? I mean its not a really gorundbreaking, like bitcoun was.
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

keep on dreaming  Grin
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Bcash will rise to 20,000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin did it last year.. I have a feeling bcash will do it this year.
this could happen only if btc can reach atleast up to $50k and above, if pump happens during oct with btc starting at $11k price i don't think bcash will have a 20kusd by the end of the year.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

whether we like it or not, bcash is getting some very sturdy foundations laid.

i can't believe previously respectable companies like bitpay and coinbase have chosen to get in bed with a piece of shit fork with one miner that relies on fooling people to succeed but perhaps i shouldn't be surprised.

it would be doubly insulting if it went far beyond litecoin, a coin that had an honest launch, does a better job, isn't out to con anyone and is led by a man who is neither a psychopath, liar or criminal.

aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

stop smoking dude
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Bcash is growing in good manner. The price of Bcash is greater than a Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency. Now bitcoin cash crossed the value of Ethereum. So we can expect huge price increase in Bcash at the end of this year.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

With the present situation, I don't know if it will, there are many restriction and bad news now, Bitcoin price is not good right now, price is falling so is Bitcoincash if Bitcoincash reaches the $20k level then Bitcoin will be on $50k.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

Are you serious? This is bad joke man.. Bitcoin cash very very overrated coins, i don't believe this coin and bcash will die. Bitcoin cash is just a copy, not real!
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Are you serious? 20k$
 Get up man!!!you druk a lot yesterday!!!
 there is no way that will be happen, just in your dreams...

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

I really don't think it happen to Bcash because it is just a clone for real bitcoin and we all know how people and investors giving trust to bitcoin. Yes, we have notice the largely growth of Bcash in few days after launching but it won't be enough to say it goes same thing with bitcoin.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

I do not think bitcoin cash will reach $ 20k by the end of 2018. Please review the bitcoin price chart last year. You will see the risk of a sharp rise in prices in April-June. The price of bitcoin multiplied by 10 times and returned down to the average within just a few days.
But Bcash is not experiencing unstable growth, so this will never happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

This will never happen (in this year at least). When was big pump on 12th Nov, Bcash cost ~0.33 BTCOn on its peak. In average, its maximum price was 0.2 BTC.
If BTC will hit 100k$ and bcash will be pumped again, maybe it will cost 20k$  Grin

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Where do people get such ideas and forecasts. Then bitcoin should be at what level, and the whole market. In one word, a message to sleep or cause a violent reaction.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

I think not, because BCH difficulty to rise, BCH has spreading and high volume, but the selling power of BCH in the market is weak.

so, I think at the end of 2018, the BCH price just will reach $ 5000. except if BTC price $100000.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

You're dreaming.  Doge and LTC have more transaction volume than Bcash.  That means those two are better adopted and have more users.  Which makes it look like a lot of the people dumped some time after the fork.

You know what's more likely to happen than 'Bcash at 20K USD'?  LTC moving past Bcash in market cap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

You've gotta love that crypto optimism, do some research instead of dreaming, you'll have more luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: