Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bcash to 20,000$ end of 2018  (Read 536 times)
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Do you believe that you wrote ? I think this amazing. And its means bitcoin will be dead. I don't believece Bitcoincash is real bitcoin story.
It's a fantastic lie. A fairy tale. I think it won't be happen. It is unbeliavable for me.
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

I do not believe in that. It seems to me that this coin can not become very expensive and beat the bitcoins. Now this seems unrealistic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

These figures can only become a reality if someone with large investors invest there huge capital:) There are no prerequisites for such an optimistic vision.         
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

These figures can only become a reality if someone with large investors invest there huge capital:) There are no prerequisites for such an optimistic vision.         
Yes if someone can invest huge their is always the possibilities that bcash can go or reach its price. Bitcoin first for me can go higher this year but Im not certain with bcash if it has a future. Once their is demand on bcash value may rise.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Bcash will rise to 20,000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin did it last year.. I have a feeling bcash will do it this year.
I like your being optimistic in pushing this Bcash to a glorious price. In our current market situation which has more bearish that a good bull run, reaching $20k at year end of 2018 is most likely not to happen. Not unless someone with billions of assets will push this hardly.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Bcash will rise to 20,000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin did it last year.. I have a feeling bcash will do it this year.

Maybe if was a misprint, and you meant to say bitcoin will rise to 20,000 by the end of the year haha. Seriously though BCH is down 50% in the last month at near $1,000, and down 75% from its Dec 17 high. It’s rate of transactions and use has been falling steadily since that peak when it spiked in Dec. it’s competitive advantage against bitcoin in terms of transaction speed and cost have evaporated. It gets a lot of bad press and comments outside of BCH forums. A price rise of 1,900% to $20K by year end is almost impossible to see, and it may be closer to $200!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

If BCH or bitcash reached 20000 this year then bitcoin or BTC will be around 50,000 anyway because as I see it bitcoincash will or may not yet surpass btc this year. Many things are still blocking the bitcoincash to surpass bitcoin because of antagonism it create when the fork happened.
BitcoinCash despite all the noise was unable to outwit Bitcoin at its weakest point, when very high transaction fees and congested network nearly tore Bitcoin apart, then I Don't  see it capable of doing it now that confidence in Bitcoin is back full force. We can give it to the BitcoinCash enthusiasts that all the decedents of Bitcoin will continue to enjoy the spillover of the successes of Bitcoin, end of story!
goyald2801

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

if bcash cross even $10k then it will be a miracle .
bcash team may pump it to that mark for once but it will never get stable above $5k range .

also after lightening network expect more challenge in front of bcash .
goyald2801

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

I like your being optimistic in pushing this Bcash to a glorious price. In our current market situation which has more bearish that a good bull run, reaching $20k at year end of 2018 is most likely not to happen. Not unless someone with billions of assets will push this hardly.

even if market get bullish again then too bcash will not touch more than $10k level .
however shillers will not agree with me . same like ripple fans they also expect ripple to cross 50 or $100 mark . lolz
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

Perhaps but it will be very short. All of us know what Roger Ver is capable of. He knows what is manipulation. But only in the growing market.
 I believe this question it is necessary to postpone until the best times when the market will recover.
MasterMoon

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

If this is really true and will gonna happen I will be so happy. Got some a little of Bitcoin Cash on my portfolio. Well let's wait and see what will happen I know Bitcoin Cash was also good like other altcoins out there.
Genemon

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

I do not believe in that. It seems to me that this coin can not become very expensive and beat the bitcoins. Now this seems unrealistic.

Some body called Calvin Ayre Predicts a Bitcoin Cash Price of $10,000 in May

https://themerkle.com/calvin-ayre-predicts-a-bitcoin-cash-price-of-10000-in-may/
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

I think no. More chances for ETHER, but I think even ETHER will not reach 20 000.
Let's not predict so, let's wait for something to start growing.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

I do not believe. Perhaps the price of it really grows, but x20 this year he does not shine. We are waiting for Monday.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

With late news regarding Microsoft accepting BCH as a payment for Xbox content, I think that BCH may have a future as a strong currency. However, 20k by the end 2018 sounds too unrealistic.
MasterMoon

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

They didn't say that they could beat Bitcoin, they just say that Bitcoin Cash could possibly hit $20000 this year like Bitcoin that hit almost $20000 last year. For me if the total market cap increase in trillions of dollars this could possibly happen or any altcoins out there.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

I kinda doubt whether could reach that price or not, see the coins continue to fall until this month I guess for the end of the year 2018 will not be enough time for BTC in order to achieve a price of it. but still, no one does might as well actually as all the coins are very volatile.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

You are very optimistic here my friend, even btc failed to maintain that level and still falling from that time, so it is not easy for any altcoin if the king of crypto cannot maintain that level, i wish btc will be back to that level soon and create all time high.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

Nah I don’t think it’ll reach that amount by end of this year. Just because bitcoin reached $20k last year doesn’t mean its fork reaches that amount right away. Maybe it could or maybe it wouldn’t but one thing’s for sure, I highly doubt it happening this year.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Actually at present time crypto market condition is so frustrated that i can not imagine that it rush to $20,000 at the end of year 2018. At the same time i also hope that market will its peak porsition slowly. Everywhere good and bad times. Now may be bad days going in crypto market . But it may go $15,000 end of year 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: