Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Cobinhood ?  (Read 129 times)
david0ikari (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Hey Guys,

I need your opinion about COB. I was thinking COB is so cheap at the moment, it's maybe time to jump in .If you consider all those platform token who launch their own token .I imagine COB is under value. Tell me what do you think !?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
Merited by Goethe (2)

For me there are three things that point into the direction that COB is definitely undervalued. First of all, compared to the vast amount of other projects Cobinhood has a finished product, not just a whitepaper, not just a piece of code or a prototype. Yes the product is finished and can be used. Secondly, there are so many projects out there where you cannot tell what business value they really solve and it is therefore often hard to tell whether they really will take off. Cobinhood is an exchange that runs on high performance tech which differs from many other exchanges and there are no trading fees. For someone who is trading Crypto I was waiting for such an exchange. I know COB has business value and I can verify that myself. Lastly, the token itself costs nothing compared to Kucoin Shares. (Currently COB is around 10cent while KCS is around $2.50) I expect therefore COB to rise in price in the future as it is so undervalued. All this exchange needs is a bit more publicity and it can go 10x from here easily.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

For me there are three things that point into the direction that COB is definitely undervalued. First of all, compared to the vast amount of other projects Cobinhood has a finished product, not just a whitepaper, not just a piece of code or a prototype. Yes the product is finished and can be used. Secondly, there are so many projects out there where you cannot tell what business value they really solve and it is therefore often hard to tell whether they really will take off. Cobinhood is an exchange that runs on high performance tech which differs from many other exchanges and there are no trading fees. For someone who is trading Crypto I was waiting for such an exchange. I know COB has business value and I can verify that myself. Lastly, the token itself costs nothing compared to Kucoin Shares. (Currently COB is around 10cent while KCS is around $2.50) I expect therefore COB to rise in price in the future as it is so undervalued. All this exchange needs is a bit more publicity and it can go 10x from here easily.
Not sure about that because if COB still implemented zero fees and that can be manipulated even coinmarketcap is not listing COB as a reliable exchange site. The fact that the majority of coins have been traded in there get a notice if the volume from the cobinhood exchange site doesn't include in the coinmarketcap daily trade volume. And I think that will not gonna be forever.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:26 AM

I think that Cobinhood is going to do well in the long term, and is in fact, massively undervalued. The founder is literally a genius and it has the endorsement of a modern polymath (Jamie Foxx) in addition. With that being said, I like the exchange, but I'm more confident in other coins' performance, so Cobinhood is relatively low on my list of investments.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:42:02 AM

Hey Guys,

I need your opinion about COB. I was thinking COB is so cheap at the moment, it's maybe time to jump in .If you consider all those platform token who launch their own token .I imagine COB is under value. Tell me what do you think !?
When you are a trader, you should not pay too much attention to the cost of them. Please analyze the market and their ideas and technology. In addition to that, you need to find out about their staff, the credible people that will make that altcoin price increase over time. I really do not know much about COB, but I'd like to recommend you to learn more thoroughly or to consult other members.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:10:36 AM

Hey Guys,

As a exchange cobinhood is known brend in stock market,shares type of financial markets but they are new in cryptocurrency. I used their exchange last time to buy Naga coin but comission and withdrawal fees are a bit higher compared to other big exchanges. Cobinhood should develop itself as exchange.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

I think COB Token has good potential, because the cobinhood exchanger is very good development right now, besides being the world's first zero trading fees cryptocurrency exchange that maximizes trader's profit, I think one of the good exchangers nowadays, it will make COB potential token will good in the future because the company is good in develop the business

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

I think that Cobinhood is going to do well in the long term, and is in fact, massively undervalued. The founder is literally a genius and it has the endorsement of a modern polymath (Jamie Foxx) in addition. With that being said, I like the exchange, but I'm more confident in other coins' performance, so Cobinhood is relatively low on my list of investments.

If you think that the founder is a genius and COB is massively undervalued what makes you more confident in other coins? I see the low volume currently as the only downside should change as soon the market comes back or more people know about it. I am amazed how many people still haven't heard about Cobinhood while constantly complaining about the high fees on other trading platforms.

Todychopper77

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

good, because the cobinhood problem can be solved though not completely, at least with the existence of cobinhood who have been confused business investment is not a problem anymore
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

If you think that the founder is a genius and COB is massively undervalued what makes you more confident in other coins? I see the low volume currently as the only downside should change as soon the market comes back or more people know about it. I am amazed how many people still haven't heard about Cobinhood while constantly complaining about the high fees on other trading platforms.

Good points. I have heard Cobinhood more than 2 months ago. Actually it was huge on twitter. I also don't understand nobody (that includes me) is using it where everyone is complaining about the high fees (that also includes me!). I think it can be because of trust issues.
1- It is to good to be true to have 0 fees.
2- People tend to use exchanges that has tons of users which makes it look secure and solid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: