Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What irritates you the most when you conduct your research for ICO projects?  (Read 99 times)
cryptokangaroo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

What is the most annoying and hard part of finding a good ICO?
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

When it comes to researching a new ICO, if the team can't even provide a decent photo of themselves for the website and white paper, I really struggle to take the project seriously.  Some ICOs have photos that look like they were taken by a short-sighted orang-utan who picked up a tourist's camera and played with it.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

It's looks me fake. When some influencers try to explain his view about ICO it's looks a he hier by company. There no such way that you can identify a good project. Though some good project come but still can't make a transparent view to the investor.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

Most of the ICO project provides only a white paper, and they even don't have any open source code, there is no technical personnel, so the ICO project completely untrustworthy, it makes me very angry.

idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

I hate the hype and the people shilling it on social media, mainly because it clouds my rational thinking and research. Usually hype is good but in the long term you need to look for how solid or good the coin is another thing that annoys me are announcements about an upcoming big announcement.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

I feel that this ico is a very good project, find some people to investigate this project!

But they disagree with your views and assumptions, and I doubt them!

This is the most annoying thing, and even I have doubts about the ico project!
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

What is the most annoying and hard part of finding a good ICO?

I noticed that the more aggressive marketing applies the ICOs in attracting money, the more they are empty, from the point of view of investments. All interesting projects - investors come themselves.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

When the team doesnt have good credibility,the profiles are fake ones, it is hard to find which of these people are fake ones but if i found that some of them arent using his real profile i wont join,because morelikely they are going to scam people.The project will be a good to participate when all of the people are using their real identity.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

It irritates me when i got no informations about the people who are claiming to be or their profiles are all in private how people will know when they arent fake people if their accounts in social media platforms are all in private,it should be always in public so the community wont hesitate to invest to their project,anonimity of these profiles will result into doubts if you dont have anything to hide? why would you private your account?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

When there are insufficient informations about the team of the ICO or there are some conflicts with the informations that they claimed,there are some ICOs that arent using their real profiles,when you are digging informations you wont find anything about the team behind the ICOs this only means that they are hiding their shits from the investors.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

When i am finding these profiles behind the ICO and i found that they are fake ones,im surely wont join their ICO project because im sure they will get people's money,anonimity of their profiles will just give use doubts to participate like what i have experienced lately myriad.io's founder didnnt use his real profile instead he used other's profile and im right they scammed a lot of people running away from their investors.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

When it comes to researching a new ICO, if the team can't even provide a decent photo of themselves for the website and white paper, I really struggle to take the project seriously.  Some ICOs have photos that look like they were taken by a short-sighted orang-utan who picked up a tourist's camera and played with it.
Teams profle is really one the biggest factor that an investor wanted to know first and other things sh follow. I agree with you that sad to say that some ICO failed to give a decent photo and whitepaper wherein this two factors are the most important things to consider. What irritates me when researching an ICO is that some of their concepts are far from reality and it really sounds so stupid to think.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

When there are insufficient informations about the team of the ICO or there are some conflicts with the informations that they claimed,there are some ICOs that arent using their real profiles,when you are digging informations you wont find anything about the team behind the ICOs this only means that they are hiding their shits from the investors.
Yeah if there are some informations that arent accurate this means that there are something shady with the projecy,if those profiles they are claiming to be arent in public surely they will scam a lot of people that is why i am spreading the word in our community when i found that existing ICO has been hiding into fake or other's profile.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

In my opinion what irritates most is not finding the information needed for my main strategy, there is information that is essential to differentiate one ICO from another, in short, the lack of information for the investor is something that irritates. However this only happens when the team is not totally committed and this has to change for an ICO to succeed.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

When the people behind the project are hiding themselves,surely that will give us warning not to join if their profile accounts are not in public,or there are no existing informations about the people whom they are claiming to be,lack of informations will be a bad sign that the ICO will be scam so we need to warn every people in our community so that there will be less stupid investors to invest.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

When the project itself are too far from the reality,too good to be true and if the team behind the ICO is claiming too much that make me digg more informations,i usuall started to get doubts when most of the profiles of the team arent real or there are no much informations you can be found in the google that will surely more chance of being a scam project.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

The fact that most of them are useless, seem useless, but you still have to read up on them just in case. That also causes procrastination.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

The time I spend searching for a good one. With the growth of crypto popularity appeared too many repetitive, uninteresting, unpromising projects on the market. And sort it all out is the real pain in the ass.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

When the whitepaper has a lot of grammatical errors,because these projects are claiming that the project will be successful but they cant even hire a good linguist for their whitepaper if they arent really from a country which speaks native english,that is really irrirating how would these people do what their goals if they cant create good whitepapers.

cryptokangaroo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

The time I spend searching for a good one. With the growth of crypto popularity appeared too many repetitive, uninteresting, unpromising projects on the market. And sort it all out is the real pain in the ass.

would you trust an independent experts written and rated blog on the most solid projects? not paid articles/shilling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: