Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a paypal loophole  (Read 295 times)
alexnienow (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

I recently found a paypal loophole, its a two person loophole, so i am willing to split profits. To get more details you would have to contact me. I have proof of it working. To start off you need money on paypal, doesnt matter how you get it, you just need paypal. Secondly i prefer to do this with a large amount of money cause its time consuming to do it for only a couple of 10 dollars. I suggest 1000+. But basically simple information is that you send money as "Goods and Services" that way you will be able to recieve your money back within a simple call to paypal. But any information after that you would have to contact me to find out.
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

I recently found a paypal loophole, its a two person loophole, so i am willing to split profits. To get more details you would have to contact me. I have proof of it working. To start off you need money on paypal, doesnt matter how you get it, you just need paypal. Secondly i prefer to do this with a large amount of money cause its time consuming to do it for only a couple of 10 dollars. I suggest 1000+. But basically simple information is that you send money as "Goods and Services" that way you will be able to recieve your money back within a simple call to paypal. But any information after that you would have to contact me to find out.
Mate, you should rather report the loophole to PayPal, so that they can fix it, don't exploit it for your own gains
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

Sounds scammy. PayPal has robust security systems. I doubt this loophole exists. This sounds more along the lines of trying to sell that “loophole” to gullible scammers here. That or the more sinister trick of trying to show the loophole works by requiring people to send you $1000+ upfront with the promise of that money being reversed. Plus profits... which (I wonder) is sourced from where? From scams? You can’t generate legit or legal profits from the payment reversal. It has to be criminally gained profits.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

Sounds scammy. PayPal has robust security systems. I doubt this loophole exists. This sounds more along the lines of trying to sell that “loophole” to gullible scammers here. That or the more sinister trick of trying to show the loophole works by requiring people to send you $1000+ upfront with the promise of that money being reversed. Plus profits... which (I wonder) is sourced from where? From scams? You can’t generate legit or legal profits from the payment reversal. It has to be criminally gained profits.

I agree, anybody sending this guy $1,000 will never see that money again or you might get in trouble with paypal for doing so. Those loopholes are likely illegal if it does exist, or he's doing something relatively illegal as well to double that money somewhere, and indeed as the sender of funds anyone will be part of that scam.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

For the record, this probably isn't a "loophole", but rather a blackhat method to scam PayPal with an illegitimate claim/chargeback. Needless to say, anyone who participates in this scam deserves to have their PayPal accounts suspended or money taken. Don't be a fool.

alexnienow (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

Yes it seems all crazy. But my loop hole is not through PayPal but rather the debt company collectors that chase after me once I get the transaction reversed. Can’t say how I can avoid the debt company collector PayPal hires. But I’m not charging anybody for anything information.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Yes it seems all crazy. But my loop hole is not through PayPal but rather the debt company collectors that chase after me once I get the transaction reversed. Can’t say how I can avoid the debt company collector PayPal hires. But I’m not charging anybody for anything information.

So in other words, you'd have to sacrifice your verified PayPal account and leave it negative in order for this method to work? Roll Eyes

Here's the thing. PayPal does make a killing and a huge profit. But the profits ultimately come from users that use the site. And to screw PayPal out of $1,000 is essentially screwing its users out that $1,000. Activities like this keep forcing fees to increase, and restrictions be put in place more strictly. Shame on you for trying to exploit PayPal and its services for a quick buck.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

Sorry bro, this is not a black market. You have chosen a wrong platform for your SERVICE.

stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

This sounds fishy to me.  Even if you are an honest person if PayPal feels you have violated their policies, they will suspend your account.  This is not worth the risk.  Strike one, two and three!
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

You have been tagged for your attempt to steal from PayPal
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Man, i suggest you invent something else because it not worth going through the stress especially when fund of third-party is involve.

Yes, sometime(s)  there bound to be loop-hole on most website(s) which are temporarily. And website such as paypal occasionally run security check. ok, what happen if, this get fix prior carrying the task?

The second person who has desposited his/her fund might end-up losing it?

pls, stay away!

Thanks
Alone055

Activity: 1078
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

There is no loophole at all. This guy is trying to scam people and steal their money through this non-existing, mind-made method of his.
Anyone getting in contact with him will likely lose his money and if anyone is to be blamed for that would be that person himself.
If you don't want to get fooled for your money, don't get greedy and ignore such offers. I'm saying that to everyone.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: