Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World War because of bitcoin?  (Read 120 times)
kjnfmplm (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Let us say that countries finally accepted and legalized bitcoin. And they finally be aware of its benefits and its worth. Is there a possibility that countries start a war in other countries over bitcoin because of greed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

Let us say that countries finally accepted and legalized bitcoin. And they finally be aware of its benefits and its worth. Is there a possibility that countries start a war in other countries over bitcoin because of greed?
I dont see any problem of this toward many countries. Bitcoin cannot be a source of war bitcoin is just like another money. War is  the greed of territory, not because of the greed for money.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

It does not make sense starting a war because of bitcoin is worth to country.
Bitcoin can not be gain by war. It can be mined and tradeable but what government will get if they start a war?
Nonsense there is a war because of bitcoin.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

It's impossible I think. There is a such big reasons to start world war than its btc  Grin
alexros20

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

The very nature of Bitcoin and part of its appeal is that it does not feel volatility spikes caused by real world tension and worry. Building tension between nuclear superpowers spooks many assets and stocks but has had little effect on Bitcoin as its value actually rose slightly while traditional markets fell.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

I dont see any problem of this toward many countries. Bitcoin cannot be a source of war bitcoin is just like another money. War is  the greed of territory, not because of the greed for money.

The greed of territory was in the past.Now the countries are greedy for resources.I`m pretty sure that sooner or later China and the western world will fight for the resources in Africa.Anyway,i think that bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies have the power to unite and further globalize the world,not to divide.
I really doubt that all the countries in the world will accept and legalize crypto.  

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

Nope, I don't think world war or any war may arise due to Bitcoin or any other crypto. The world war which arose in the past has different reasons and each country was fighting to show their power and want to become a super power in the world, world war created so many way for others to learn from the past.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: