Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 24954 times)
Arwah

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

i see this project trusted by 1000+ brands and have many agency partnerships, and I think ICO Creator will be successfully.
what the price CR8 token?
Roughly the price of the token cr8 is equivalent to $ 0.10 = 1 token, due to the launch of ico for $ 0.10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterI

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 02:54:06 PM by PeterI

Good day! How to find out I participate in signature companies? In the table I do not!Thanks.
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Will you require KYC for bounty contributors when bounty ends in order to get bounty tokens?
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

what amound did you collect so far?

and WHY we don't see this info at your website?
aberon8

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

I signed up for twiter, I filled out the participant form but I'm not in the list. what is the problem? What am I doing wrong?

boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

1 month this thread without visitors, is this thread still active? when does the ICO begin, and when does it end?
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

Is the newly accredited investor involved?
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

All of us can see the private pre-sale of this project is oversubscribed so they are focusing on strategic partners. If interested, please send an email to investor@creator.ai
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

1 month this thread without visitors, is this thread still active? when does the ICO begin, and when does it end?
yes, in the announcement mentioned that their public crowdsale will start in April, but until now ICO has not started and their site also do not give information related to ICO
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Creator.ai is the first content creation protocol based on blockchain technology.It it designed to remove the middleman and closed platforms from the equation, and to reduce, if not completely remove the friction from this process.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

Good projects, teams and websites are very professional. I participated in the project, I believe it will be a great success
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

Good projects, teams and websites are very professional. I participated in the project, I believe it will be a great success
I also believe that this project will grow strongly this year and we can look into the future ahead of this project. I am also considering a large investment to invest because for me this project has a very important meaning and can create a new revolution in the future. I also hope dev should update this topic in a better way so that investors can participate in the project
warrengates

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

yes, in the announcement mentioned that their public crowdsale will start in April, but until now ICO has not started and their site also do not give information related to ICO

I see this is a good project but I hesitate to invest here, do not know this project is running or not and when the start of Pre-Sale?
s11h02

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Hello Guys,
When does the ICO starts??
Thanks
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

I think the time has arrived for main round to begin. I don't have any information but if we look at their bounty section there is mentioned campaigns will last till end of May or end of ICO which comes first. Based on this information I guess it should start early in May means this weeks sometimes.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

I also am among those awaiting for the public crowdfunding to start. Main website is still showing private sale round continues. There is no doubt that community's involvement will return with the start of crowdfunding. We are already in may but still no word on the start of open fundraising.
Chumak1101

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:46 PM
Merited by Creol (2)

ICO Analysis: Creator.ai

Published on May 2, 2018
By Joshua Larson

Token
The CR8 token will power the Creator.ai ecosystem, serving as the intermediary between marketers, content creators and Community Content Reviewers.
Marketers use CR8 to pay Content Creators and Community Content Reviewers.
Anyone can use CR8 to utilize the Insights protocol to view actionable data about their social media accounts or any public accounts.
Token holders can stake CR8 to either receive insights, bring a dispute to arbitration, or potentially get chosen as an arbitrator during disputes.
A three-step POC (Proof of Creativity) system will reward reviewers of content with a portion of the transaction fees. It’s technical, learn more about it on page 25 of the whitepaper.
The token allocation is as follows:
    35% Crowd sale
    20% Reserve
    20% Community/platform development
    15% Team (vested 1 year)
    10% Advisors (vested 6 months)
Below is a breakdown of the use of funds:
    45% Growth
    37% Operations
    15% Marketing
    3% Legal
All bonuses will be locked up for 2 months after the end of the crowd sale. Unsold tokens will be burned.

Team
Creator.ai is a wholly owned subsidy of Captiv8.io, the world’s largest enterprise influencer marketing platform. Captiv8’s DApp is the first to use the Creator.ai protocols.
The three founders of Creator.ai have been together for years. They partnered up and created Mobclix in 2008, which became the largest mobile ad exchange before being acquired by Vilti. Then in 2015, the 3 of them founded Captiv8.
Co-founder Krishna Subramanian is the absolute real deal. He served as VP of marketing at Yahoo in 2007, Founded Mobclix in 2008 and served as CMO at Vilti for three years. He was on the board of directors for the Mobile Marketing Association from 2012-2014. He co-founded Captiv8 in 2015.
Co-founder Sunil Verma also founded Mobclix and worked for Vilti as Chief Business Development Officer.
Co-founder Vishal Gurbuxani worked five years as a manager at Accenture before founding Mobclix and Captiv8 with Krishna and Sunil.
The advisers are extremely impressive. Distributed Network Advisors, Galaxy, and WAX are three of the biggest players in the game.

Verdict
Influencer marketing is a $300 billion industry that is growing fast. This revolutionary protocol will open up the entire world for marketers. This includes no language or currency barriers, as well as the dissolution of borders. The team already proved they have the chops to scale when they built the current largest AI influencer marketing platform, Captiv8.

Risks
    In a way, this project is similar to Cambridge Analytica. Facebook and other platforms will be coming up with new ways to protect user data. This could hinder Creator.AI’s data collecting. -1
    This project on Ethereum, which means they will need to integrate different scaling solutions that haven’t been perfected yet. This is a challenge all DApps on Ethereum with micro-transactions face. -2
    There is already, and will be in the future, tons of competition. So far though, Captiv8 is No. 1 , and Creative.ai is by far the most advanced project out of its current competition. -0.5

Growth Potential
    The token sale allocates 20% to be locked in a reserve for two years. This reserve will be used for growth operations and marketing.+1
    DNA and Galaxy Digital are just a couple of their high profile advisers. After six months, they will receive 10% of the total token allocation. These guys don’t back projects they don’t believe in. They will be putting in their resources to get this thing mainstream.+3
    The first DApp to use the Creator.ai protocol will be Captiv8, whcih is already partnered with the three top global talent agencies (CAA, WME, UTA). In Q3 of 2017 they became the first influencer marketing platform to become marketing partners with both Facebook and Instagram. In Q4 they partnered with Forbes to provide social media insights data on their articles. These are world class partnerships. +3
    The roadmap is vague, but does list the most important milestones: The Insights Protocol will be complete in Q3 2018, Reporting Protocol complete in Q4 2018 and the Content Review Protocol Q1, 2019. +1
    Influencers can now get value in CR8 tokens from their Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook followers, something they’ve not been able to do  This is righteous stuff. +3

Disposition
It’s rare that an ICO hits on all cylinders like Creator.ai seems to be doing. This looks like a great opportunity to get in early on a game changing protocol. 7.5/10

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-creator-ai/

cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Creator.ai to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here ➡️ https://cryptoslate.com/coins/creator-ai/

Please keep us informed of any ICO updates. Feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

This project is very interesting and has strong fundamentals, but they don't comunicate about their ICO on their social media. Do you guys know what's happening?

vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

A wonderful project for a warm team and a colorful person, I congratulate you sincerely, I am very confident that you will succeed and I certainly want to support you and invest. My success wish my friends
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: