Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 24961 times)
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:11:06 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 06:27:30 AM by ElegantCy

May I ask how much money is collected so far?

Hi,  thanks for the question. Creator.ai is at the private sale stage as such this information is not public at the moment. Please be on the lookout for updates from the team. Do join the discussion on telegram.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Hi,  thanks for the question. Creator.ai is at the private sale stage as such this information is not public at the moment. Please be on the lookout for updates from the team. Do join the discussion on telegram.

Information is very useful for everyone with this news people will know that this project is still running.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Information is very useful for everyone with this news people will know that this project is still running.
Thanks so much for your support, SeVenlast!

Make sure you drop by Creator's Telegram Group and join the discussion! Wink
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Would you like to share information about the progress on private sale that in current round how much money from soft cap has been raised ? A soft cap of $12 million isn't very little these days. Making this information public may be help to make the whole process easy. I suppose team has not decided of final date for ICO because there is no information.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Would you like to share information about the progress on private sale that in current round how much money from soft cap has been raised ? A soft cap of $12 million isn't very little these days. Making this information public may be help to make the whole process easy. I suppose team has not decided of final date for ICO because there is no information.

Hello Jtalk, this info is not publicly available as of now. Please keep an eye out in the Telegram Community for future announcements regarding the sale progress.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

GREETINGS, CREATORS!

Here is basic info about Content Review Protocol, a new consensus that Creator team is bringing to attention.  Wink

The Creator.ai Content Review Protocol is an automated, AI-powered protocol that will review all content that the creator has submitted.

The protocol will automatically review and flag any content that does not include the correct:
● Keywords
● Hashtags
● Links
● Product (using image recognition)
● Other campaign-specific guidelines.

To learn more about CRP and Creator itself, take a look at the whitepaper.

Also feel free to join Creator community on Telegram to engage into the discussion.
Hafwen124

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

Hi, just running through the social channels listed on the MVP sign up page, I couldn’t see YouTube listed. Any particular reason for that?
andreldsg

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

Hi, just running through the social channels listed on the MVP sign up page, I couldn’t see YouTube listed. Any particular reason for that?
Hi there! Wink

I see you have asked the same question over the Telegram Group.
We have already reached out to the team on that matter, as soon as they provide a feedback, we'll let the community know! 🙌🏽
zoLa#7

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Hello, Creators.

Did you know that you can download Creator's latest content and influencer marketing eBooks and Guides???  Grin

Check all the content hereWink

Join the discussion on Telegram.

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

Creator.ai is the world's first blockchain protocol for content creation.
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Successful sale

thank you for the support!! Please do Join Creator.ai's Telegram Group to stay updated :-)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Successful sale

Yes, I think so, they have a good concept. Their protocol handles payments, reporting, campaign creation, and review, all by leveraging the blockchain. And, as we know, they have great partners and investors.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

Yes, I think so, they have a good concept. Their protocol handles payments, reporting, campaign creation, and review, all by leveraging the blockchain. And, as we know, they have great partners and investors.
Thank you for your support, Zulkarnaen!
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Thank you Amir for the support! Be sure to Follow Creator.ai on Twitter for all the news updates! :-)
zoLa#7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

HELLO, CREATORS! HOW ARE YOU TODAY???

Are you having a problem with creating content on Instagram???

Check out these 5 tips for creating attractive content on Instagram.

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.  Wink
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Judging by the partners, the project is popular, I generally like the idea, the team works well, most likely, there will be success.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Judging by the partners, the project is popular, I generally like the idea, the team works well, most likely, there will be success.

Thanks for the support! Be sure to Follow Creator.ai on Twitter so you won't miss any updates! ;-)
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

who are the partners? i would like to know them, any news link? btw despite big partners, in this bear market so many project couldnt rise agaisnt btc..
andreldsg

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

who are the partners? i would like to know them, any news link? btw despite big partners, in this bear market so many project couldnt rise agaisnt btc..
You can find more details on the existing partnerships at this link, from crypto projects to creators that have worked with Creator.Ai!

Also, make sure you join the discussion at the Telegram Group! 🙌
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: