Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 24961 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.

Hi there, thank you for your support and please note, private sale is ongoing as following:

——————————
PRIVATE PRESALE
The Private Pre-Sale stage of the token sale, focused on strategic partnerships is currently ongoing.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to investor@creator.ai
——————————
CROWDSALE
To be announced soon!

👉🏻Hard cap: $20m
👉🏻Soft cap: $12m
👉🏻Base token price: $0.04
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

HEY, CREATORS!

Do you know what are the 5 things you should keep in mind to create remarkable content?

Click to find out.

Creator is also on Telegram. You can join the community here.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

Hello Musia
Thanks for your interest in Creator.ai.
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.

zoLa#7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Hello, Creators.

Are you sharing your content on Twitter?

There are a few things you need to know! Check this 5 important statistics about influencers on Twitter.

Also, feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.
Thank you very much for your support.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Hello Musia
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Hello Musia

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?

Yes, you are right Musia. It would be correct to assume that the team will not disclose any details of the private sale for as long as it is running.
As Seunexy told you, stay tuned for more information to be released once the team rolls out the numbers once the private stage is over  Wink

Thank you so much for your interest, let us know if there's anything else we might assist you with  Grin
zoLa#7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Hey, Creators!

There are over 500 billion daily active users already on Instagram.

Do not miss the opportunity to increase your brand awareness and post engagement.

Check the statistics about Instagram here.

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

Hey Creator.ai fans!!

Here's a helpful article to help you stay on top of your social media game! ;-)

7 Mistakes when Creating an Influencer Marketing Strategy

https://medium.com/@creatorai/7-mistakes-when-creating-an-influencer-marketing-strategy-336647f291f7
zoLa#7

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Hey, Creators!

YouTube has over 30 billion visitors per day.

Yet visual content remains to be most effective.

Once you step into influencer marketing you should think about YouTube marketing twice. Here are some stats you should keep in mind!

Let us know your opinion in the Telegram group.
zoLa#7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Ever wondered how to launch and run successful influencer marketing campaigns?

Check the guidelines here.

Join the discussion on Telegram.

Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Hi everybody. I found CREATOR.AI on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/creator.ai
There is a common 6.1/10 score from 16 experts
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:35 AM

Hi everybody. I found CREATOR.AI on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/creator.ai
There is a common 6.1/10 score from 16 experts

Thanks for letting us know Vorobov!
Don't forget to join Join Creator.AI on Telegram!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

It looks like due to extended uncertainty in market Creator.ai team still is indecisive on the date for initial coin offering. I can hope market will show them those signs what they are waiting for since long time. I have eyes on telegram channel and why ICO dates are important and people those waiting for that don't invest now ? Answer is simple people put money where they know exact dates and plans and that is putting them on hold.
zoLa#7

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

It looks like due to extended uncertainty in market Creator.ai team still is indecisive on the date for initial coin offering. I can hope market will show them those signs what they are waiting for since long time. I have eyes on telegram channel and why ICO dates are important and people those waiting for that don't invest now ? Answer is simple people put money where they know exact dates and plans and that is putting them on hold.
Hello, boopy265420.
Since you are in the Telegram community, you should know that currently Creator team is in the private sale, focusing on strategic partnerships. Crowdsale details will be known soon. Your feedback and support are much appreciated.
zoLa#7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 01:26:11 PM by zoLa#7

According to the 2017 study, conducted across different industries, 94% of marketers who incorporated Influencer Marketing into their strategy found it effective.

The reason is simple - people trust other people more than any form of traditional advertising.

Check out here Why you need to use Influencer Marketing for your brand!

Join the discussion on Telegram here.  Grin
bojics1988

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

Creator.ai is a blockchain platform for content creation and rewarding users on the Creator platform.
To learn more about it, feel free to read the whitepaper: https://docsend.com/view/3xdsnwk

Also, There is a working MVP already running on the testnet.
You can sign up for an account and try it out yourself at http://staging.creator.ai
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:07:46 AM

Is there any news about the project? This project has been in limbo for too long. When will the ico end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: