Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 24954 times)
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:38:37 AM

Is there any news about the project? This project has been in limbo for too long. When will the ico end?
no latest news I know about this project is that we just have to wait until the new website up, and about the ICO I see on the telegram it is still unclear when it will start

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bojics1988

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:15:18 PM

Is there any news about the project? This project has been in limbo for too long. When will the ico end?

Hi YuryK. We are still waiting for the team, I am sure they are working hard, just stay tuned and you will not miss anything.
bojics1988

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:19:42 PM

no latest news I know about this project is that we just have to wait until the new website up, and about the ICO I see on the telegram it is still unclear when it will start

Yeah, that is true. Please be more patient and thanks a lot for the support.

You can join the whitelist at https://www.creator.ai/

Once we have all the details settled, we will share it.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:21:38 AM

Hi YuryK. We are still waiting for the team, I am sure they are working hard, just stay tuned and you will not miss anything.
I have been hearing this for several months and almost nothing changes. I have already seen a lot of projects that said - "wait, everything will be soon" and they disappeared completely
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:46:27 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 06:08:10 AM by ElegantCy

I have been hearing this for several months and almost nothing changes. I have already seen a lot of projects that said - "wait, everything will be soon" and they disappeared completely

Thanks for your interest, creator isn't disappearing or going anywhere. The team is working hard, they will give an update when the time is ripe, you'd agree it's not the best to give out information prematurely.

Don't forget to join the telegram community, to be the first to get all updates from the team.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

Thanks for your interest, creator isn't disappearing or going anywhere. The team is working hard, they will give an update when the time is ripe, you'd agree it's not the best to give out information prematurely.
I hope that doesn't happen, because some projects are now very bad, teams and projects just disappear, hopefully Creator.Ai is not so

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:42:49 AM

I hope that doesn't happen, because some projects are now very bad, teams and projects just disappear, hopefully Creator.Ai is not so
I hope so too, but every day faith grows weaker. Projects just make promises and disappear
JoshJohnny

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:31:13 PM

We appreciate your support YuryK.
Stay strong and you should know we are at your service 24/7 on telegram https://t.me/creatorai  Wink Smiley
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:41:15 AM

What's going on with the project? I went to the official site of the project and found that all the information about the project was removed from it

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

What's going on with the project? I went to the official site of the project and found that all the information about the project was removed from it
Hey, dampier007.
Team is updating their website and that is why you are getting an error.

As for the info you need, you can ask in the Telegram group or even here and we will get back to you.  Wink

Thanks for your interest in Creator.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:09:02 AM

When is the 2nd week ending for a signature campaign ??

Hello there! The bounty campaign has ended, if you were a participant you will be able to KYC when the site relaunches, (currently under maintenance)7 thanks for being patient!
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:46:37 PM

For the teams official blog, detailing updates and progress, you can follow the link below. -

Medium: https://medium.com/@creatorai 

You can follow the team and you'll be notified by email when new blogs are shared. Enjoy!
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:04:58 AM

Interested in Creator.ai but don't have the time now to read a whitepaper? Check out the one pager here: https://docsend.com/view/kgh3c3y
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: