Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 08:38:55 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 4961 times)
andreldsg

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

Judging by the partners, the project is popular, I generally like the idea, the team works well, most likely, there will be success.

who are the partners? i would like to know them, any news link? btw despite big partners, in this bear market so many project couldnt rise agaisnt btc..
You can find more details on the existing partnerships at this link, from crypto projects to creators that have worked with Creator.Ai!

Also, make sure you join the discussion at the Telegram Group! 🙌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hullo

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.

cryptojenny77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Of course there are big names among partners and team is very talented as well. Now question is when the ICO will start if seems that team is not ready to jump in the fundraising field at the moment. They are waiting for market to turn to be pro which will remain probably as it was all the year's long. You have to start collecting funds after all.

Hi there, thank you for your support and please note, private sale is ongoing as following:

覧覧覧覧覧
PRIVATE PRESALE
The Private Pre-Sale stage of the token sale, focused on strategic partnerships is currently ongoing.
If you are interested in participating, please send an email to investor@creator.ai
覧覧覧覧覧
CROWDSALE
To be announced soon!

👉🏻Hard cap: $20m
👉🏻Soft cap: $12m
👉🏻Base token price: $0.04
zoLa#7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

HEY, CREATORS!

Do you know what are the 5 things you should keep in mind to create remarkable content?

Click to find out.

Creator is also on Telegram. You can join the community here.
Musia

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Seunexy

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

As far as I know ICO goes for a long time, but that that on their website I can't find the counter where it is displayed how many means they already collected? Can someone tell me or where to find this information or maybe someone knows?

Hello Musia
Thanks for your interest in Creator.ai.
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.

zoLa#7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Hello, Creators.

Are you sharing your content on Twitter?

There are a few things you need to know! Check this 5 important statistics about influencers on Twitter.

Also, feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Seunexy

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

This is not a pioneer project in the domain of marketing content-creating, but my opinion is we need a lot of projects to appear, so in the end one will really disrupt the industry and break the small-scale business barrier. An MVP exists, which I consider to be a must nowadays.
Thank you very much for your support.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Musia

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Hello Musia
Creator.Ai is currently undergoing the private sale, focused on strategic partnerships. 😉

The team is preparing all the details to the upcoming crowdsale, so, keep posted! I believe more updates are bound to be released in the near future. 😊

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Joekondo

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Hello Musia

Am I right then you understand that the amount of funds raised is not yet advertised? Or all such there is information on this expense?

Yes, you are right Musia. It would be correct to assume that the team will not disclose any details of the private sale for as long as it is running.
As Seunexy told you, stay tuned for more information to be released once the team rolls out the numbers once the private stage is over  Wink

Thank you so much for your interest, let us know if there's anything else we might assist you with  Grin
zoLa#7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Hey, Creators!

There are over 500 billion daily active users already on Instagram.

Do not miss the opportunity to increase your brand awareness and post engagement.

Check the statistics about Instagram here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.