Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 06:30:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL  (Read 1127 times)
cryptoslate01

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

CryptoSlate's ICO Database Admin

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:42:08 AM

Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Creator.ai to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here ➡️ https://cryptoslate.com/coins/creator-ai/

Please keep us informed of any ICO updates. Feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

🚀 CRYPTOSLATE.COM 🔥 Cryptocurrency News  💰 Trading Coin Profiles and Rankings 🏆 ICO Database ★ Blockchain Events ₿ 🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remol

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

This project is very interesting and has strong fundamentals, but they don't comunicate about their ICO on their social media. Do you guys know what's happening?

vatalay

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

A wonderful project for a warm team and a colorful person, I congratulate you sincerely, I am very confident that you will succeed and I certainly want to support you and invest. My success wish my friends

[   Velix.ID   |   A Global Platform for   ]
● ●  Frictionless Identity Verification  ● ●
samidhu1

Activity: 126

0.002BTC paying http://bit.ly/RTBounty

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
pumz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

Big project which is flying under the radar on this forum. I have it on my investment list but don't get when the crowdsale which actually start. Each time I visit site there is private sale lunched update continuously. Anyway having access using some group what are the hard dates for public fundraising ?

██▄▄
       ▄▄██   ▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀▀     ██▄▄  ▀▀████▄▄                                                                                                      ███
████▀▀  ▄▄█   ▀████▄▄  ▀▀████     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███  ▄▄████   ▄  ▀████▄▄  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▀████▄      ▄████▀   ████████████    ██████████████   ███████████████     ███         ███
███  ███▀   ▄███▄   ▀███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▀████▄  ▄████▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███   ███           ███         ███
███  ███  ▄███▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████████▀      ███              ███        ███   ███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███  ███  ██▀   █████████████████████████████████  ███████████████          ██████        ███           █████████████████   ███████████████  ██████████████████
███  ███  ▀ ▄█▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄████████▄      ███           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███  █▀     ▀███▀   ▄███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▄████▀  ▀████▄    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███        ███         ███   ███     ███         ███
███     ▄██▄  ▀  ▄████▀▀  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▄████▀      ▀████▄   ████████████    ███        ███   ███████████████     ███         ███
███     ▀▀████▄████▀▀  ▄▄████     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀
 ▀▀   █▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀                                                                                                      ███
      ████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀█████▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀███▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN THREAD
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
Luka22

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Good way to connect content creators and marketers. Great opportunity for variety of artists to post their content on decentralized blockchain and use Creator.ai protocol for smart contracts, payments, campaign creation, content tracking etc.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 686
Merit: 538

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Creator.ai ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   https://youtu.be/Er6aymaoELA

I am interested in learning the project CREATOR.AI and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of CREATOR.AI!    Wink

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
joycigar

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

each project has its own unique uniqueness and ideas, I see the project creator is very good, and the field of high prospect to attract the attention of investors, I thumbs up and really love ico creator project, and team creator team is very experienced to face the problems will come, and I also do not forget also to participate in the project

OzhogCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

The team behind Creator.AI already has a successful existing influencer marketing platform. This platform, Captive8, allows brands to browse influencers, filtering by various variables such as brand affinity, and allows them to create campaigns and view analytics.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.