Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][ICO] - KAMBRIA - Fueling the Robotics and AI Future🤖  (Read 42264 times)
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:22:28 PM

Kambria is honored that our CEO, Dr. Thuc Vu, was featured in two important television programs which aired in Vietnam in celebration of Lunar New Year. The programs were “The Return Day” and “Welcome Tet with VTV.” “The Return Day” is an award-winning and well-known program of VTV (Vietnam Television), the national television broadcaster of Vietnam, that tells stories of Vietnamese community members living, studying and working in many parts of the world.

This special television program explores:
📍Stories of successful Vietnamese citizens currently working and living abroad
📍How Vietnamese people face and overcome challenges
📍Dr. Thuc Vu and his robotics startup, OhmniLabs
📍Dr. Thuc Vu's plan to build the developer community and encourage technology engineers in Vietnam in support of Kambria's Master Plan initiatives

Click here to read more about the program and to watch Dr. Thuc Vu's segment on the show: http://bit.ly/2IaC24o
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:22:41 PM

Special Announcement

Have questions for Kambria? Cryptocopia is hosting a special live event, featuring our very own co-founder and CEO, Dr. Thuc Vu. The event will be held live in Cryptocopia's YouTube Channel on February 13th at 8 AM EST (UTC-5). This will be an hour-long, in-depth, and educational dialogue where Kambria's technology, philosophy, and vision are covered in finer detail. Please direct all questions for Thuc by joining the Cryptocopia discord channel. We hope to see you there!

Details for the AMA
Live AMA with Thuc Vu and Cryptocopia
Date/Time: February 13th @ 8AM EST (UTC-5)
For questions, join the Cryptocopia Discord: http://bit.ly/2DFaGy7

About Cryptocopia:
Cryptocopia is a community focused around fundamental discussions facing the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Topics range from token metrics & economics, upcoming projects, layer 1 & 2 protocols, mining, airdrops, blockchain programming, and many more. Currently over 1000 members strong, Cryptocopia is a helpful place for anyone who wants to learn more about this rapidly evolving space.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:31:13 PM

Though the team seem to possess some sort of technical experience, potential investors should be aware that they seem to be contributing to a possible manipulation of the coin price. Keep in mind this guys already made 12 million from the ICO and still owns half of the token in existence. All topic related to price is forbidden on telegram and will lead to a ban. The community manager even banned me for a non insulting statement i made to him in PM. He claims that you not allowed to talk about price because they protecting investors from been coerced by price discussion and that the sec could monitor the thread and they will get into trouble for letting investors talk about price Grin I swear to have received/kept this comment on pm  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Again, take it from someone who has already recorded a significant loss from the project, the project still has a long way to go down. Make sure, to investigate the coin release schedule and don't hesitate to repost any info that u believe might be useful to other investors on here, cos on telegram, if the message is not a sill/ paints the project in positive light, they will ban the member that created the post, then delete or bury those info with several pages of banner

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:07:08 AM

Though the team seem to possess some sort of technical experience, potential investors should be aware that they seem to be contributing to a possible manipulation of the coin price. Keep in mind this guys already made 12 million from the ICO and still owns half of the token in existence. All topic related to price is forbidden on telegram and will lead to a ban. The community manager even banned me for a non insulting statement i made to him in PM. He claims that you not allowed to talk about price because they protecting investors from been coerced by price discussion and that the sec could monitor the thread and they will get into trouble for letting investors talk about price Grin I swear to have received/kept this comment on pm  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Again, take it from someone who has already recorded a significant loss from the project, the project still has a long way to go down. Make sure, to investigate the coin release schedule and don't hesitate to repost any info that u believe might be useful to other investors on here, cos on telegram, if the message is not a sill/ paints the project in positive light, they will ban the member that created the post, then delete or bury those info with several pages of banner

I am sorry that you feel that way, but as we discussed, the Telegram channel is not a place where we want people screaming and shouting at each other over price, screaming "buy" or "sell." Kambria is a utility token focused on bring real value to the robotics and AI space. Your statements are completely baseless. With less than an hour of research, you can see that what we are building is very real (and tangible), with many evidences to support this. You were banned for your constant rudeness. It's not like it happened once or twice. It is all the time. It's fine to have critical thoughts, but when you continuously say things in a toxic manner, and it happened over and over and over again, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. There is nothing wrong with wanting to protect our community from all the noise about buying and selling, as many people use this as a manipulation tactic. We did not say you can't ask about token distribution details. We simply said we don't want price discussions in our channel any longer, and that didn't sit well with you so you are launching this attack with multiple account to create trouble unnecessarily. We are not your enemy. We just simply cannot allow that discussion to continue in our channel any longer. We must protect our ecosystem and the people within it, and despite your claims, there were far more people complaining about all the price talk than there are now complaining that we no longer allow it. We can't make everyone happy, but in given the chance to stop people who are cluttering the channel, using it as a means to fulfill their own personal agenda, we are opting to disallow it. There is an Unofficial channel that you can discuss price in all you want. Here is the channel: https://t.me/joinchat/IJwtwhWeIn0whWrbeJw1Ew
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:08:46 AM

LOOKING FORWARD TO INVEST IN THE PROJECT and i would like to know that when will the project be listed on various exchanges.?

I cannot discuss exchange listings until they have been officially announced by the exchange. Sorry!

Let me know if you have any other questions. In the meantime, here's our top 10 articles from 2018: https://medium.com/kambria-network/kambria-2018-beyond-9820242c86c1

You can find a ton of great information in there about Kambria

Cheers
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:21:19 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 05:56:07 PM by Islapdonkey

I am sorry that you feel that way, but as we discussed, the Telegram channel is not a place where we want people screaming and shouting at each other over price, screaming "buy" or "sell." Kambria is a utility token focused on bring real value to the robotics and AI space. Your statements are completely baseless. With less than an hour of research, you can see that what we are building is very real (and tangible), with many evidences to support this. You were banned for your constant rudeness. It's not like it happened once or twice. It is all the time. It's fine to have critical thoughts, but when you continuously say things in a toxic manner, and it happened over and over and over again, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. There is nothing wrong with wanting to protect our community from all the noise about buying and selling, as many people use this as a manipulation tactic. We did not say you can't ask about token distribution details. We simply said we don't want price discussions in our channel any longer, and that didn't sit well with you so you are launching this attack with multiple account to create trouble unnecessarily. We are not your enemy. We just simply cannot allow that discussion to continue in our channel any longer. We must protect our ecosystem and the people within it, and despite your claims, there were far more people complaining about all the price talk than there are now complaining that we no longer allow it. We can't make everyone happy, but in given the chance to stop people who are cluttering the channel, using it as a means to fulfill their own personal agenda, we are opting to disallow it. There is an Unofficial channel that you can discuss price in all you want. Here is the channel: https://t.me/joinchat/IJwtwhWeIn0whWrbeJw1Ew

Lol! so, we can discuss the price all we want before buying (shit during the ICO, 70% of the conversation on the thread was about the price but it wasn't an issue cos you were luring ppl to buy the token) but soon as you make a purchase, you are discouraged to talk about the price of your INVESTMENT. You are banned from talking about the price of a product you purchased, on its official channel with 6300 members (the channel were 99% of investors land when visiting a forum related to the project) rather you should use some unknown channel with 44 members that most are unaware of. A get an honest and strong sense of transparency from that.

I will repeat this comment just to drive my point home " Did you allow comments about token price during ICO? (its trading significantly below ico price(i wonder who let in the noise)) or was price discussion also banned on telegram during ICO? was the stance null during ICO?

And i love how you care about your investors so much that you protect them from sensitive topics about price discussion but spend no time addressing the few reason that negatively impact the current value of the token. Such as the decision to utilize the most horrible distribution method i have ever encountered, and the info is not readily available or immediately buried soon as it is posted (like i and several have mentioned, if those info were readily available like your multitude of banners that litter and hide real info on telegram, and individuals talking about the possible effect of the release on price weren't banned, most of us wouldn't have invested in this platform till you done with your terrible distribution method. it took me reading back almost a week, just to see that info and weirdly those accounts quit posting comments after that.

By the way, i never made a statement about the project not building a real product, rather i stated that you guys were possibly manipulating the price of your own token, completely different stance. But from our interaction on pm, am not surprised that you got confused/misunderstood the comment and came out swinging on the wrong ticket (as for the naysayers, i bought this at 300 sat, its currently hovering at 100 sat, so i can't sell and go away, but while am still an investor in this project, i intend to publicly speak on all BS associated with this project)

As for me been toxic and rude, if you could JUST COPY AND POST ONE SINGLE COMMENT TO SUPPORT THAT STATEMENT AND I WILL PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND ALL THE TEAM MEMBERS. And in case you have forgotten, i still have a copy of our pm, where u explicitly stated i wasn't been insulting or rude and the only reason to warrant a ban is my decision to cont talk about the price of a project that am heavily invested in (am sure you remember the pm were you tried to claim that people couldn't talk about price cos the sec might monitor the thread and you could get into trouble with sec for letting ppl talk about the price of a token that they purchased) yeah i saved the pm, and can post it, to dispel any bs quip (like the toxic/rude comment) you might throw my way.

All one needs to do is visit their telegram, and its littered with post telling individual that a solid buy wall is currently present and this is a time to buy. Those comments are not deleted, neither are the member responsible for it, given any warning/banned but when you create a similar counter post telling ppl that millions of coin will be released in a few days, and the buy wall is minuscule to support such a huge token release, those comments are immediately deleted or buried with several pages of promo banner, and more than likely will result in a ban if the comment is repeated. So i will repeat it again, who is really manipulating who?

This coin did not fall from 800 sat to 100 sat and then heading to 40-50 sat in about a week+ cos ppl saw comments on telegram. Rather its hiding info/banning members who are not cuck to a useless rule, that has lead several to invest, based on a miscommunication. And i personal think that's the current intention of this team.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:44:33 PM

Lol! so, we can discuss the price all we want before buying (shit during the ICO, 70% of the conversation on the thread was about the price but it wasn't an issue cos you were luring ppl to buy the token) but soon as you make a purchase, you are discouraged to talk about the price of your INVESTMENT. You are banned from talking about the price of a product you purchased, on its official channel with 6300 members (the channel were 99% of investors land when visiting a forum related to the project) rather you should use some unknown channel with 44 members that most are unaware of. A get an honest and strong sense of transparency from that.

I will repeat this comment just to drive my point home " Did you allow comments about token price during ICO? (its trading significantly below ico price(i wonder who let in the noise)) or was price discussion also banned on telegram during ICO? was the stance null during ICO?

And i love how you care about your investors so much that you protect them from sensitive topics about price discussion but spend no time addressing the few reason that negatively impact the current value of the token. Such as the decision to utilize the most horrible distribution method i have ever encountered, and the info is not readily available or immediately buried soon as it is posted (like i and several have mentioned, if those info were readily available like your multitude of banners that litter and hide real info on telegram, and individuals talking about the possible effect of the release on price weren't banned, most of us wouldn't have invested in this platform till you done with your terrible distribution method. it took me reading back almost a week, just to see that info and weirdly those accounts quit posting comments after that.

By the way, i never made a statement about the project not building a real product, rather i stated that you guys were possibly manipulating the price of your own token, completely different stance. But from our interaction on pm, am not surprised that you got confused/misunderstood the comment and came out swinging on the wrong ticket (as for the naysayers, i bought this at 300 sat, its currently hovering at 100 sat, so i can't sell and go away, but while am still an investor in this project, i intend to publicly speak on all BS associated with this project)

As for me been toxic and rude, if you could JUST COPY AND POST ONE SINGLE COMMENT TO SUPPORT THAT STATEMENT AND I WILL PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND ALL THE TEAM MEMBERS. And in case you have forgotten, i still have a copy of our pm, where u explicitly stated i wasn't been insulting or rude and the only reason to warrant a ban is my decision to cont talk about the price of a project that am heavily invested in (am sure you remember the pm were you tried to claim that people couldn't talk about price cos the sec might monitor the thread and you could get into trouble with sec for letting ppl talk about the price of a token that they purchased) yeah i saved the pm, and can post it, to dispel any bs quip (like the toxic/rude comment) you might throw my way.

All one needs to do is visit their telegram, and its littered with post telling individual that a solid buy wall is currently present and this is a time to buy. Those comments are not deleted, neither are the member responsible for it, given any warning/banned but when you create a similar counter post telling ppl that millions of coin will be released in a few days, and the buy wall is minuscule to support such a huge token release, those comments are immediately deleted or buried with several pages of promo banner, and more than likely will result in a ban if the comment is repeated. So i will repeat it again, who is really manipulating who?

This coin did not fall from 800 sat to 100 sat and then heading to 40-50 sat in about a week+ cos ppl saw comments on telegram. Rather its hiding info/banning members who are not cuck to a useless rule, that has lead several to invest, based on a miscommunication. And i personal think that's the current intention of this team.

I am not going to keep arguing with you. You have been in every channel, under different aliases, saying the same thing on repeat. We asked you to stop talking about the price, and you kept doing it. In DM, you told me that despite us asking you to stop, that you have 90 accounts, and that you are going to keep doing it anyway, and that if you get banned, you get banned, but you would "make sure it gets talked about." So, I banned you. Telling someone that their rules mean nothing and they are going to keep breaking them IS disrespectful in itself. In addition, your tone is constantly toxic and harmful to the community. We've had many complaints about not only the price discussions, but you and your antics in particular, so we did what we felt was best for the community as a whole.

Yes, we post a lot of banners, articles, and content. This will be the first time I have heard it used in a negative light. All of the information that you are complaining about was readily available before you purchased KAT. Nothing has changed since before you bought. You are upset because of the price, and are looking for a reason to blame. The distribution was talked about NONSTOP prior to your purchase at 300 sats. In fact, it was basically the only thing that was talked about. Distribution is still talked about regularly. If you would have "not bought" due to the distribution schedule, then all you would have had to do was scroll up a few hours worth of conversation (if that).

We also ask those who are screaming "buy" to stop as well, and yes, I have removed TONS of these comments. We don't want people screaming "sell" OR "buy" in the channel, and yes, I do encourage anyone reading to join the telegram and verify if you see it littered with "buy" comments, as this is infactual.

You bought KAT, and we do appreciate the support, but just because you hold KAT tokens, does not mean you get to dictate our community rules. You have your thoughts, and you have that right, but you should stick to the facts.

Team tokens are locked for two years, so no, it is not us "manipulating" price, as you have asserted (without any factual basis). I am not going to feed you any longer with this back and forth.
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:45:27 PM

Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

We do have a bounty challenge that we've just announced! Here's the details on it:

https://medium.com/kambria-network/kambria-hackathon-global-grand-challenge-2019-50k-prize-4eb9b717337c

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 09:06:20 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 11:02:38 PM by Islapdonkey

I am not going to keep arguing with you. You have been in every channel, under different aliases, saying the same thing on repeat. We asked you to stop talking about the price, and you kept doing it. In DM, you told me that despite us asking you to stop, that you have 90 accounts, and that you are going to keep doing it anyway, and that if you get banned, you get banned, but you would "make sure it gets talked about." So, I banned you. Telling someone that their rules mean nothing and they are going to keep breaking them IS disrespectful in itself. In addition, your tone is constantly toxic and harmful to the community. We've had many complaints about not only the price discussions, but you and your antics in particular, so we did what we felt was best for the community as a whole.

Yes, we post a lot of banners, articles, and content. This will be the first time I have heard it used in a negative light. All of the information that you are complaining about was readily available before you purchased KAT. Nothing has changed since before you bought. You are upset because of the price, and are looking for a reason to blame. The distribution was talked about NONSTOP prior to your purchase at 300 sats. In fact, it was basically the only thing that was talked about. Distribution is still talked about regularly. If you would have "not bought" due to the distribution schedule, then all you would have had to do was scroll up a few hours worth of conversation (if that).

We also ask those who are screaming "buy" to stop as well, and yes, I have removed TONS of these comments. We don't want people screaming "sell" OR "buy" in the channel, and yes, I do encourage anyone reading to join the telegram and verify if you see it littered with "buy" comments, as this is infactual.

You bought KAT, and we do appreciate the support, but just because you hold KAT tokens, does not mean you get to dictate our community rules. You have your thoughts, and you have that right, but you should stick to the facts.

Team tokens are locked for two years, so no, it is not us "manipulating" price, as you have asserted (without any factual basis). I am not going to feed you any longer with this back and forth.

First of all, i should state that when you made upwards of 12 million dollars from an ICO and technically still control over 50% of the token in existence, comments like "team token are locked for two years" holds almost no value. I will repeat something i already state in the unofficial but real channel, "Banning price talk while you still distributing tokens, goes against ethical economics" A platform looking out for the interest of their investors wouldn't do that, just like they wouldn't ban price talk during an ICO.

So, when you done with the sneaky weird distribution, discussion about price can be banned. till then, the only way for a new investor to know about your economic side will likely initiate thru discussion about price. i never made any complaint about the tech, staff etc but from an economic standpoint, this particular rule/stance exudes suspicion.

As for my baseless comments, its just as valid as your predisposed comment that everyone with interest in price discussion (especially during the distribution phase) is only interested in manipulating the price.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:12:50 PM

Seems Tomochain becomes more popular. They are better than ETH technically. Its time to move from ETH to Tomo blockchain for Cambria I think  Roll Eyes

We are open to it Smiley Right now, we're more focused on building the platform, but its an option for sure.

Better than ETH technically, but don't forget how important the ecosystem is. And although I have not looked into Kambria, do you really think that this team outcompetes the army of geniuses working for Ethereum?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:08:33 AM

Kambria distribution plan was outlined for the community long before tokens were disbursed. There's nothing sneaky about it. Everything was outlined in the SAFT agreements that they all signed, and we announced it to the community many times. I am done replying to this conversation. It is completely fruitless. If you are unhappy with the way things are structured, then that is something you should have taken into consideration before joining. All of the information has been made public on all of our channels, long before you arrived. Even in the traditional business world, it is not uncommon at all for companies to raise funds, and only go public with a small portion (or half) of their company to the public. This, however, does not apply to Kambria, as we are not a stock. These are not shares. Token holders are not shareholders. KAT is a utility token, but its still not unheard of. Some companies only share 25% of their company to offer to the public. When Microsoft went public, they only sold 10% of the company to the public and their investors. They retained NINETY PERCENT of their company, and selling too much is often looked at as a bad sign. This is crypto, so it's a little different, but you get the point. You make it sound like this is unheard of. It's not.

This is a fruitless argument, and one I will not participate any longer. It is obvious you are trolling us with baseless comments and accusations. Feel free to continue to do so, but I will not respond to your antics any longer. We don't allow price discussions in our channel because it was heavily abused and got way out of hand. It's as simple as that. That is why you were banned. Almost everything you have said has either been completely false or a gross misrepresentation or just a flat out assumption. If you did not like the token distribution, then I think you should have done some more research. I never said "every person who talks about price is manipulating." What I said is that its happening often, and we cannot allow it. Does that mean everyone? Of course not, but unfortunately, it got out of hand, and the people who were doing it ruined it for the people who were not. We had to make a decision, and we stand by that decision as the correct one.

Telegram is not a good place for research by the way. Too much conversation going on to really get into much meaningful research (unless you are specifically asking questions) and most people don't research this way. They use other resources, like BTCTALK and Reddit, Medium, content. I'm sorry you didn't scroll up, or ask questions, or read backchat or any one of the hundreds of other articles and such that we post, but you're directing your anger at the wrong person. I can go line-by-line and pick apart everything that you are saying, but it would be pointless, as you will come with some other off-statement, but what is the point? Real crypto people will do their own (real) homework.

"Anyway,  I have close to 90 telegram account and don't mind making more but I do intend to respectfully make sure that as long as am an investor in the project,  every aspect of the project will be discussed and made available to a potential investor" AKA - You dont care about the rules, and you're gonna keep doing it.

Imagine walking in the Apple store and screaming you dont like the way their store is setup, and that despite telling you that you cannot rearrange it, you tell them that you're going to do it anyway because you own a macbook or a couple Apple stocks. They would ask you to leave too. That is what you've done here. You can discuss price in the Unofficial channel like everyone else.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 04:12:01 AM by Islapdonkey

We all know this is not the stock market and the same rules do not apply, so you can't compare your motives to theirs. If the price of my stock fell from a count of 8 to 1 in a matter of weeks, like the price of kambria feel from 800 sat to 100 sat and its quite possibly heading to 40-50 sat in another week, then someone will have some answering to do and quite possibly end up in jail. That why those guys pull it off, and its bearable to the general public. But the idea of a company gaining 13-16 million liquid and retaining ownership of an amount more than 50% of the token they sold with zero liability to their investors, is some of that unicorn phenomenon currently happening in this space till some real regulation/enforcement is introduced.  

Most don't even know a distribution is still occurring and the few that are aware don't know the token release dates. A comment was finally made on telegram today that "we will try to put together a distribution schedule" but we will see how many hrs it takes before the statement is buried with lengthy banners and filler talk.

Also, I will find it weird if apple is a new company, and when i walked into an apple store in January, they encouraged everyone to talk about the price of their new phone cos we had some sort of economics were the current price of the phone has a direct relationship to the current price of their stock. So, they intend to boost up their pre order, which translates to higher stock value.......... But in March when they were done with pre-order/collecting funds, you were banned from discussing the price of the phone with other customers in the store. You were only allowed to talk about the phone tech/aesthetics. It was done under the guise that such talk is disruptive, though it was encouraged during the pre order stage.

To make matter worse, they have a weird distribution were several million phones were distributed every month. And though apple value the phones at $100, the resale value of a brand new phone is severely impacted.

If they were done with distribution, then its a different thing.  

so, yeah, if i encountered such a scenario, i will find it weird and make a note to expose the practice.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kambria.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:23:21 PM

Kambria AMA: Thuc Vu on Cryptocopia

Recently, Kambria CEO had a chance to sit down in an exclusive interview with Cryptocopia! The discussion took a hard look at the current landscape of technology, Kambria's development progress, how Kambria came to be, a deeper look into the Master Business Plan, and our vision for the next year.

This video is a great opportunity to glean a lot of new information about Kambria, so we hope you will take the opportunity to watch! Some of the information contained in this interview has not been previously released, so what are you waiting for? Dig in!

Learn more at: http://bit.ly/ThucAMA
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:03:40 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 12:02:13 AM by crypt0isgr3@t

Vote for Kambria and WIN! 10,000 KAT

The final episode of Blockchain Stars is live, and we need your help! We are currently in second place. Your vote matters, so please vote for Kambria in the final episode of Blockchain Stars, and you can win 10,000 KAT. Vote here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CRonaldoproductions7/community

If Kambria wins, you win! Included in the $100K prize are two exchange listings, as well as a large amount of exposure for winning the first blockchain tv startup competition.

We are hosting a giveaway for our voters! Three confirmed voters will be selected in a lottery to win 10,000 KAT! All you have to do is take a screenshot of your vote, and fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/GZgNLUCulp1R7Pwy2

All votes must be in before 2/21 at 7 AM PST (UTC-8).

Details:
- Instructions: Open the poll, vote for Kambria, screenshot your vote, and submit your vote to the Google Form.
- Poll Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CRonaldoproductions7/community
- Submission Form:  https://goo.gl/forms/GZgNLUCulp1R7Pwy2
- Voting Closes: February 21st at 7AM PST (UTC-8)
- Lottery Submission Due Date: February 21st, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST (UTC-8)
- Lottery Winners Announced: February 22nd, 2019
- Link to Blockchain Stars Finals: https://youtu.be/BElASCkD5DU
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:15:44 PM

A second giveaway.

Details: https://twitter.com/fly_nryan/status/1097242932803964929
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:26:47 PM

Another week has flown by! We’re super excited to announce that Kambria has advanced to the final stage of the Blockchain Stars pitch competition and we need your help!

Please read our Weekly Progress Report for details on how your vote can qualify you for a chance to win 10,000 KAT! That plus other highlights — such as the upcoming DeveloperWeek and lots of great exposure for Kambria — are all right here: http://bit.ly/2X4nG9c
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:43:24 AM

I want to thank the kambria team for finally addressing the distribution issue. I believe most investors will be happier with the clearer outlook.

https://medium.com/@teamkambria/kambria-community-update-4381d30f2fe1

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:42:34 PM

I want to thank the kambria team for finally addressing the distribution issue. I believe most investors will be happier with the clearer outlook.

Investors will be happy when the price is high. Smiley Any investment must be profitable, otherwise it is a bad investment.
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

Thank you for your patience. It just took us a bit to try to nail down our "next best steps," and couldn't really share details that were not set in stone yet, but, I for one am really happy that this is the direction and response that we chose to take, as we considered all possible outcomes from each decision that we would have to make (or not make) concerning this issue. We hope this is a vote of confidence moving forward as this ecosystem adapts to these harsher conditions in the blockchain space. Thank you all for understanding.
crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:24:51 PM

Dear Kambria Community,

Kambria has now joined DAIA - The Decentralized AI Alliance. DAIA is a coalition of companies and participants in both AI and blockchain ecosystems with the goal to decentralize this very important technology for an ethical and truly open future in AI. We will be working alongside several other market leaders in this space in a collaborative environment, where the end goal is to benefit all walks of life.

We would like to thank not only DAIA, but to all of the other projects involved. We anticipate authentic relationships to be born from this partnership, so stay tuned as Kambria continues to grow a strong developer community of innovators. Read more at: http://bit.ly/2EklGlY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: