Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling sad  (Read 557 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

Not only but all of us.
We also need to make it very difficult in the forum especially with a merit system that we need to analyze to increase our ranks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

I am hitting nearly 300 posts, but I am happy with Merit system. It makes sense and really does cut down the drivel in this forum.
I do believe that they are hard to achieve and the formula they use does suggest there is only a limited amount which is not the best way.
It needs tweaking but it is a pretty good idea.
Don't feel sad, just work and help.

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Merit me or don't.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 05:18:48 PM by tomahawk9

So this is what the Meta section has become, huh? a "dear diary ♥" kinda section where share their feelings about merits... *sigh*

I also feel very sorry when the price drops.
If you are taking risks, you will not be sorry.
This is the job. You will either make money or you will hurt.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

So sad. Hope you will ranked up next time.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

Just hang in there. I know I shouldn't invalidate what you feel, but you don't have to feel sad. Compared to other Jr. Members, you're lucky that you were able to earn half of the merits that is required for you to rank up. You're halfway there, you just have to be more patient and be more persistent. Earning merits is not impossible and this is proven by you receiving some. So rather than being sad, just continue to do your best. There are more merit sources now so sooner or later you would get what you need to rank up, just make sure that you do your part so that you'll desevlrve bearing merits. If you think you need them right away, then maybe you can join some merit giveaways and contests. Good luck!
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so sad..because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.

Mate we have the same issue here, supposedly you'll rank from jr.member to member rank if merit was not implemented, How about me.? HAHA. LOL supposedly I'm going to be a Sr.member also. as what you have stated in OP, that you don't have much knowledge about bitcoin. so Don't complain like you have contributed some real accurate informations Like Nullius the smart guy, he is the best example which deserves to receive merits from other sources, if you don't get merits, work your ass till you get some.  Search and you'll find Answers.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

You just have to post good enriched quality, that is a must. But if you don't get merits on posts which you think deserve merits then you can bring those posts in spotlight by submitting on some threads which reward merit for quality posts. Some of these are-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3108981.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3120360.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596

There are also some topics which reward you for answering simple bitcoin-related questions-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968050.0

Good luck!
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so sad..because honestly I'm having hard time earning it. I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind so its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts? Please excuse my grammar.

Im wondering why you would want to be a Hero Member in a Bitcoin Forum if you do not have much knowledge in Bitcoin? Maybe increase the latter and the merit will come  WinkBTC
De4ted

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

If you think that you studied hars to earn some merits and still dont get what you want, try to study more harder than before to get your target, and I think expecting merit in return by helping some people and posting high quality content is a wrong move.
In my own opinion even in real life try to do great things and never expect anything in return, just like here just keep on making quality content and help others but dont expect merit in return, dont find merits, let merit finds you. Best of luck bud! Smiley
romacapitano

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

If you think that you studied hars to earn some merits and still dont get what you want, try to study more harder than before to get your target, and I think expecting merit in return by helping some people and posting high quality content is a wrong move.
In my own opinion even in real life try to do great things and never expect anything in return, just like here just keep on making quality content and help others but dont expect merit in return, dont find merits, let merit finds you. Best of luck bud! Smiley
I don't agree with your point. Waiting for returns are basic nature of human. It's not strange at all. However, the fact is merits will come later, suddenly (some hours, some days, or some weeks, might be months after the time users published their threads). Therefore, please stop complaining because you will get merits as long as you keep contributing to the forum.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

I just rank up today at 70 activity but still I'm a Junior member because my merits are not enough, so I feel so sad..because honestly I'm having hard time earning it.
You have not even completed two months on this forum, then why are you crying ?

I don't have much knowledge in bitcoin though I research but not all sink in my mind
You should spend more time on this forum; there are many threads which has answered the questions asked by the newbies. Go through these threads, it will increase your knowledge and will clear your doubts.

its really hard for me to earn merit.. Is there any other way to earn merit except for quality posts?
Your focus shouldn't be on earning the merit. Share your thoughts, start participating in constructive discussions and make quality posts. By the time, you will get the merits

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Ranking up is a bit like holding Bitcoin you just need to be patient, and eventually will be rewarded.
Don't be sad about it tho, just keep plugging away you will get there in the end.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

I don't agree with your point. Waiting for returns are basic nature of human. It's not strange at all. However, the fact is merits will come later, suddenly (some hours, some days, or some weeks, might be months after the time users published their threads). Therefore, please stop complaining because you will get merits as long as you keep contributing to the forum.
Waiting would not do anything unless you participate on hot topics that high ranker's are discussing. Its better to participate with them rather than waiting for the big apple(merit) to fall.
For the newbies, kindly read more rather than complaining about merits.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

This forum no longer same like old time so you can find another forum ,IMO

But I want to ask you, what is your purpose joining this forum ? What do you seek the higher rank ?

To earn Money ?
Well , just read my first sentence.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

This forum no longer same like old time so you can find another forum ,IMO

But I want to ask you, what is your purpose joining this forum ? What do you seek the higher rank ?

To earn Money ?
Well , just read my first sentence.

This forum is not a place to earn money only high ranking member can earn money here that probably what you are trying to say here.

I don't think this forum is for knowledge seeking and sharing only as angrily opposed by so many high ranking member here you probably have that kind of ideal in your mind but its not what this forum administrator stands for.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Mate we have the same issue here, supposedly you'll rank from jr.member to member rank if merit was not implemented, How about me.? HAHA. LOL supposedly I'm going to be a Sr.member also. as what you have stated in OP, that you don't have much knowledge about bitcoin. so Don't complain like you have contributed some real accurate informations Like Nullius the smart guy, he is the best example which deserves to receive merits from other sources, if you don't get merits, work your ass till you get some.  Search and you'll find Answers.

Yeah, why does he need to rank up anyways? To earn money from signatures, I'm sure. Nothing wrong with that, I mean I have one myself but people shouldn't expect ''free'' money. If you want to rank up to earn more money from signature campaigns then you should work harder. People that only post to earn money should treat posting like a job, read more english, read about bitcoin or cryptos in general or be helpful to other people and you will eventually rank up.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
banghabiy

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

You have been got 5 merit, how do you get it? Let's try make a good post. and we will get more merit. with the passage of time, if we really learn and more know this bitcointalk about, I think we will find a gap how to get merit. We just need to be more careful in following every material we read. Let's learn together I also want to get to the next level soon.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

I'm feeling the same. Im not the one to judge my posts/comments but sometimes I was the pioneer in some news and got no merit from it. That's sad. In Economics section I'm kinda active and even with contributions around macroeconomics I still got no merit.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Simply, you should believe in yourself, learn more about Bitcoin and other fields , improve your behaviour ( quality of post..), and then you will get what you need to rank up. As well, I see that you need  only 5 merit's to become a Member. So you can do it easily and just trust in yourself.

You must also stop complaining, and believe me, if  you will still think and imagine  that getting merit points is difficult or impossible and you will continue giving some excuses, then  you will not get  what you need of points and just  think positively and work hard.
Zonero12

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

You are still lucky you have 7 merit in jr member rankings, right now i have not got any merit, and its hard for me to get merit. Now I just resigned to my current position

● ● ● LIPCHAIN ● ● ●
▰▰▰ LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY ▰▰▰
www.lipchain.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: