Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:15:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
tonystone2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Yes but it has to wait market correction done!
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

yes definitely. we can wait for the price booming, it could be on the middle of the year. recently almost all coins were in the red value, but today it begins up. although there is no speculation about market value right, we have to wait no matter what.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks

I think Ethereum Classic will start to rise soon, and this year we can see it again for over $ 40. ETC has very great potential and in two years I think he will show it.  Smiley
For me Ethereum Classic is a valuable enough coin, especially because this coin is often chosen for mining at the GPU. We have already seen in the past the rapid growth of this coin, so this growth will necessarily be repeated in the future.
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

I think ETC is a good coin with great potential. The development of the project is going in the right direction, and the team has done an outstanding job in the last few months. I think coin still will show themselves in anytime soon. I believe in the success of ETC and hold it in my portfolio.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

There are chances that Bitcoin minght boom again like it does in last December. As we all know now bitcoin id facing a down trend but recently we witnessed the change in price upto 1000 usd in one day. Even now the more number of people are now getting aware of crypto currency and they start investing in bitcoin and helping in the growth of crypto currency.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

There are chances that Bitcoin minght boom again like it does in last December. As we all know now bitcoin id facing a down trend but recently we witnessed the change in price upto 1000 usd in one day. Even now the more number of people are now getting aware of crypto currency and they start investing in bitcoin and helping in the growth of crypto currency.
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I find it very unlikely that bitcoin is going to go up again like it did in December, the reason for that is very simple there is simply not enough money to create such a huge pump in the market what we need to figure out is how to make money even when there is not such a pump, and since I am a holder and not a trader that signifies that I have no means to improve my chances of making money in this difficult market.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

This year, the bitcoin's value will rise and along with the altcoins. Most of the altcoins are greatly depending on the bitcoin's market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

I think it will grow because now the market is at the bottom and favorable news will contribute to the further growth of not only this coin but the entire crypto market  Cool
AhokHoax87

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Altcoin price for the moment is heavily dependent on the price of the bitcoin bitcoin so during the ride, so you need not worry, try to be patient to hold Your coins in my wallet.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 04:42:25 AM by aeternus

This year, the bitcoin's value will rise and along with the altcoins. Most of the altcoins are greatly depending on the bitcoin's market.
Altcoins always go up when value of bitcoin goes up as well, however you are just relying on your luck if you are investing in an altcoin and yet hoping for the price of bitcoin to all, what you need to do is to try to find an altcoin that can move independently of bitcoin and the only altcoins which are able to do that are the ones that have great developers and a great idea.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Maybe yes and maybe not. Because the market is not stable. It was going up and down. One to be sure is you will gain profit as long as you wait the right time. Because theres still possibilities that eth goes up to 1k or more. Just to be patient.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

I always believe it can happen, because I think all market prices including ETC will increase again as what happened at the end of December 2017 (BOOM), just wait for the time  Grin
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

Let wait the market recover and Etc price will back to 30$ soon. Etc price depend mostly on market trend and when the market in uptrend, Etc price will grow fast and may break new high score.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

For me you do the right things for now. Because it is surely that ETH will surely boom in the near future. Todate ETH is getting low and this is really the perfect time to invest in and hold to prepare it for future use of investment. With bitcoin great popularity, ethereum also will be the same in the future.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Yeah definitely. When bitcoins BOOMS so are the others. And bitcoin has always been surprising.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Yea, I have strong faith in etc. It would sure boom again. What it needs is time
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

I have noticed one thing that Almost all alt coin is related or connected to bitcoin value. So if bitcoin price goes up, soon or later alt coin price will ho up too. So definitely ETC price will go up when we see bitcoin in green Smiley

mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

I have no doubt that there will be a boom , the market has been passive for a long time . I think soon we will see record growth
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

ETC is very linked to ETH as it is seen as the second best alternative for a chain that can run smart contracts and is much cheaper to run than the ETH network, but is always second,  Smiley
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

I have noticed one thing that Almost all alt coin is related or connected to bitcoin value. So if bitcoin price goes up, soon or later alt coin price will ho up too. So definitely ETC price will go up when we see bitcoin in green Smiley
Yes, as soon as bitcoin starts a new wave of growth, next to it we will see the growth of other coins, including ETC. How long to wait for this growth? This is a very difficult question, but most likely it will happen in the middle or the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: