Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETC will BOOM again  (Read 1240 times)
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

I don't think it will boom but it will slowly rise and maybe the callisto airdrop will make etc's price rise a little bit.
I don't want BOOM also. I hope that team will follow to their plans. And Barry's crypto fund from last summer will go on. I have high hopes to this. And Callisto is first step only
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

The prices of altcoins for now greatly depend on the price of bitcoin so as long as bitcoin goes  up the price of the other coins will go up, there is no evidence to say that bitcoin will not go up again so yes it will moon again.
Not all coins rise when bitcoin rises. Some even remain stable and show no sign of growth. Its not always bitcoin that makes crypto currencies rise and fall, sometimes it about the news, the technology and the utility that decides whether a coin rise or falls. And many exchanges now are introducing fiat currency trading pair, this will surely help altcoins free from the control of bitcoin. Soon altcoins will decide their own movement rather than movement of bitcoin. ETC will rise only if it proves worthy in future and proves of some utility else it will dump hard for sure.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

In mining, it is in third place and the price has grown to $ 40, but now it has fallen to 20.

I think together with the growth of bitcoin and the ETC should grow.
But in fact the coin is useless.
True. It might grow with bitcoin as the market rises, but not as much as other potential coins. ETC surely is useless as it has no decent technology like many other altcoins in the market and nor does it have any utility or application in the real world.

It is said that Most of the altcoins will die till the end of this year and according to me ETC will be the one among them because now people don’t follow hype anymore, they follow technology. Only the coins with real world applications such as XRP, NEO and GNT shall survive. All the rest shall bleed and die if they don’t develop their technology and prove of some utility in the future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Yes, I think ETC will show real power, when market will returned to growing. ETC is still solid project with a strong team devs. But investing only in one crypto asset is not good thing.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

The market tends to go down, so I have invested 100% of the funds into ETC, do you ETC will comeback strongly? Please give me your opinion, thanks
Correction was good, so down trend is now the forces will be up immediately, but I don't know how high.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
diego ramos

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

I have the belief that ETC will come back strongly in the future
samarahewasht

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

In mining, it is in third place and the price has grown to $ 40, but now it has fallen to 17.but i think that,the prices of altcoins for now greatly depend on the price of bitcoin so as long as bitcoin goes  up the price of the other coins will go up..
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

For sure after six to eight-month ETC will have a BIG-BOOM. Just hold it for a while and have patience.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

it seems like nobody knows except the team and its developers because if you know the price will go up and become very expensive when the coin there is good news from the project and the developers join hands to pump the price, so we need to wait only from the good news from the coin .
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

I don't think that ETC will recover, because even the price of ETH is slowly falling, so the price of ETC is still too high, it doesn't have a particularly large community support.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

What we see now is not the first time a coin tries to rise from its knees and it is constantly being lowered there. And now the forecast is such that growth will be slow but it needs to overcome the mark of at least 50 dollars to talk about its future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Hi, ETC now has a marketcap that has ranged between $100M and $200M, and is currently trading at a significantly higher price
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

Hi, to my mind, ETC’s marketcap is also not dissimilar from ethereum’s during the first 6 months after ethereum’s launch. On many days, perhaps most, since ETC was listed on Poloniex, its trading volume has exceeded that of ETH.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

Hi, to my mind, ETC’s marketcap is also not dissimilar from ethereum’s during the first 6 months after ethereum’s launch. On many days, perhaps most, since ETC was listed on Poloniex, its trading volume has exceeded that of ETH.

You know why its volume exceeds ETH when it listed to Poloniex. I think because a lot of people were holding ETH at the same time also receiving ETC, so in these first days they sold a lot
Reez

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I don't think there is much development being done for it, ETC is nothing but a left over chain with no future. The coin you should be investing in is ETH. With so much development being done for it and the amount of developers working for it I don't know why you are looking for another coin.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

In my opinion, ETC is strongly underestimated. This is a coin that has not yet shown significant growth. I really hope so this year it is happend.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

In my opinion, ETC is strongly underestimated. This is a coin that has not yet shown significant growth. I really hope so this year it is happend.
Once their is a good news and development of this coins price could rises up. When in down trend their will be an uptrend happens. So I think this year we can see a rising value on etc.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Hopefully yes but nowadays looking at the trends variations have come up. It has decreased and increased a lot. So hoping it will boom soon.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

ETC is a stable coin with good potential for growth, but in my opinion it will grow only when the growth of all coins begins. It remains only to wait for the correction in the market to end.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Of course,the market will go up,it has a wave-like dynamics,and despite the fact that it has long been Dolno to go up until it is allowed,whales really lower all,and most importantly take on the prices that they need,and buy large volumes,and do not allow the market to go up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: