Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google banning crupto ads  (Read 22319 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

The worst thing here is that it too appears on the influx of new money into the crypt currency. Since most of the traffic is still coming from there. If only this trend was not mass.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I have the google ads just annoyed. I think it's good that the ads are gone in the future. better for the bounty people because now more advertising is done in the crypto forums. so everything is fine. No one needs google  Grin
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Many are saddened by this news, I think that Google will change its position in this respect, I think that all the same, crypto-currencies will be common in our life. All the same, Google does not lose a lot of money, but it's money.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

If there is something interesting about blockchain technology, it is its ability to break down the barriers that any organization with centralizing or monopolistic ideas would like to impose on the social groups to which it is directed. Therefore we should not worry so much about this. It is one of those banal attempts to stop the advance of cryptocurrencies in the way to which they are directed: to displace once and for all this type of tyrannical monopolies on the resources of humanity (information, wealth, human relations, etc.)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

It's too bad to hear that Google has planned to ban cryptocurrency adds after Facebook has concluded on banning cryptocurrency. My question is where will cryptocurrency do their adverts if almost all the social medias are now rejecting Cryptocurrency adds? But I believe this will not stop crypto alternative must come.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

They can only ban this ads, because they dont provide safety of doint any investments in ICO's, like binary options or something like that, seems like just fakes.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

I think thats a very bad sign now.

At the moment theres no good image about cryptos because they are in a huge dump. And news like these are spreading to much FUD out.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Meh, they can ban whatever they want. You have two kinds of money, institutional and private. Institutional doesn't need adds and private starts with bitcoin anyways. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Google following in the footsteps of Facebook to ban ads for cryptocurrencies and ICOs. What is befalling the crupto market? Will it affect the market as a whole? or what will be its effects? are bad days coming close for cryptocurrencies? https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/03/14/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/ 

A hundred percent of this will affect the market and I think it will be by negative way. But how does it take we will understand at June , because then that ban will be in force.   Undecided

Not good again for the whole market this year theres a lot of negative feedback for crypto world and now Google is cracking down on cryptocurrency-related advertising this is similar to facebook. But after all this problem the market will go back to normal Im really confidence it will happen soon Cheesy
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Google prohibits the encryption of advertising, leading to the price of BTC and the price of altcoin, which has been falling for a long time, which is a bad reaction.

rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

I hope that Google and the FB will lose their monopoly position in the market. We need such decentralized services.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Google be banning crypto ads as a way to propagate anti-cryptocurrencies, since they're a huge platform for attaining information. Maybe Facebook and Google are agreeing to impoverish and extinguish cryptocurrencies or else they'll go bankrupt. This is the reality of market competition nowadays. Rich want to get richer, and selfishness can also be implied. Us, crypto investors want to earn money too, though.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Not good again for the whole market this year theres a lot of negative feedback for crypto world and now Google is cracking down on cryptocurrency-related advertising this is similar to facebook. But after all this problem the market will go back to normal Im really confidence it will happen soon Cheesy
Yes, it not good for the crypto market because the google banned thing causes fear and doubt in the mind of people but it all the fault of crypto scam which is prevalent this days.

mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

I think it's rather good. Perhaps this will help reduce the number of fraudulent projects that have actively used advertising to lure investors. But on the other hand, this limits the advertising opportunities of good projects.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

i dont think so!
my wall if full of crypto ads
bamita140

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

Lets just hope that new platform will be used to advertise and promote legit coins. Platforms such as telegram, twitter and forums is really an effective one. It reaches great number of people and coins are gaining popularity.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

Actually,as of now  i always seen an advertisement in google about cryptocurrency,and news feeds about what happen into the crypto world,so therefore saying that google banning a crypto ads is not true,its a fake news or  hoax speculation in order to create a story about the relationship  between google and cryptocurrency,otherwise this statement have some point  but  i must trust my instinct that the relationship between goggle and cryptocurrency is still intact and continue there advertising ads.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

influence of course Yes. This will make the market price will at least go down. Although this will not affect the length of the perceived decline of course but also quite large. However, for a long time, this is not a problem because there are still many sites that want to receive ads crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Those steps are to avoid scam ICO or any cryptocurrency that tries to take advantage the popularity of cryptocurrency to make money out of thin air. This is a good steps for Google and Facebook to lessen the rampant ICO scam in the ecosystems of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: