Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 10:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚽RANKINGBALL⚾ Sports/Esports Daily Fantasy Bingo!  (Read 14586 times)
Spitz91

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

Calling all Sports and eSports fans. Grin

Check out this great new Medium post to learn how to play RankingBall's Bingo game. 🚀

Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.

The game itself was in dire need of tutorials... Could we ask the team to get some?
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Did You Know  Huh

Huge news regarding the future of sports betting in America!  The Supreme Court has cleared the way for states to legalize sports betting, striking down a 1992 federal law that prohibited most states from authorizing sports betting!

Read  THIS CNN ARTICLE  for more details and be sure to  Follow Rankingball on Twitter  for future updates!

Whether the news you mentioned will be helpful to the ranking ball, in which countries you are going to start legalising the Ranking ball? So soon America is going to support the sports betting and start giving licence to those companies?
Hi, quality.crypto. Thank you very much for your interest.
As stated on page 13 of the whitepaper, RankingBall is a play-by-play strategy prediction game. Also note that fiat currency competition games are allowed all over the world, page 22.  Wink
Therefore, it is legal to participate in the games on RankingBall platform.

Feel free to join Telegram community on https://t.me/RankingBallPublic.

For daily tips on matches that you can play on RankingBall platform, follow RankingBall on https://twitter.com/RankingBall.
zoLa#7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

Check out this great new Medium post to learn how to play RankingBall's Bingo game. 🚀

The game itself was in dire need of tutorials... Could we ask the team to get some?
Hi, Spitz91.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Will be forwarded to the RankingBall team.
In the meantime, you can join Telegram community and ask if you have any doubts.  Wink

Thank you for your interest in RankingBall.  Smiley
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Betting sites have flourished as cryptocurrency, what I like about this project is that you can bet in real sports and also Esports.
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

Hello Spitz91,

Actually there are tutorials available. The web tutorial is in "How it Works" tab in the website, and the app has the tutorials in the help menu.

Simply click the “?” icon on the top right of the screen. A drop-down menu will come down and you can click on “How it Works.” There are pictures with step-by-step guides, but not all of the topics are completed yet. They will be done soon. The team is also coming out with a very simple 4-5 step visual guide of how to play and a step-by-step video as well soon.

The team is also planning on doing a “FaceBook live” tutorial video where they’ll go over the steps and users can ask other questions about how to play. The date for that will be announced soon.

Please join our Telegram Community to stay updated with this announcement Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/rankingball-rbg   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Hello there,

Thanks for adding Ranking Ball to your website. We truly appreciate it Smiley
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Greetings, Rankers!

🔥It's May 15th's Featured Game on RankingBall🔥

🏆 We have the Colorado Rockies at the San Diego Padres.
The Rockies have dominating the Padres this year, but the Padres will look for a way to avoid the sweep at home.
🏆

Rise the Ranks at the beta platform for FREE! Contests starts in about 5 hours! 😉
Conrad010

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Betting sites have flourished as cryptocurrency, what I like about this project is that you can bet in real sports and also Esports.

Thanks for your interest in RankingBall.

The Public Presale is ongoing. You can register for the Whitelist at rankingball.io

Don't forget to join our Telegram Group.
godjerry2

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Greetings, Rankers!

🔥It's May 15th's Featured Game on RankingBall🔥

🏆 We have the Colorado Rockies at the San Diego Padres.
The Rockies have dominating the Padres this year, but the Padres will look for a way to avoid the sweep at home.
🏆

Rise the Ranks at the beta platform for FREE! Contests starts in about 5 hours! 😉
https://i.imgur.com/TzPyKGy.png

This game was quite fun to watch imho.
Parbey

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Do you have any questions you'd like to ask the RankingBall team?

It could be anything from crypto, sports, or esports. Write them in the comments on Twitter post below, so they can answer them in the upcoming Q&A session with the team.

https://twitter.com/RankingBall/status/996642374565511170
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Hey RankingBaller's!

🏀Who do you have winning tonight's game in the NBA Western Conference Finals? click HERE to vote on Twitter🤔

cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

🏆Time for today's featured game on RankingBall, May 16th. It's the Brewers at the Dbacks. Both teams have been going strong this season, despite being plagued with injuries. See who takes the series tonight on RankingBall🏆

Play Here: https://www.rankingball.com/sports
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

Hello DAV, I've been involved in the project's bounty campaign for two weeks. Why did my name in the BTT Forum on the RANKINGBALL website have not been on the bounty task list? Please help me to add.
cryptojenny77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

Hello DAV, I've been involved in the project's bounty campaign for two weeks. Why did my name in the BTT Forum on the RANKINGBALL website have not been on the bounty task list? Please help me to add.

Hi there,

I believe you have posted on the wrong thread :-)

For Bounty inquiries, please refer to the following, someone will be happy to assist you there:

————————————————————
BOUNTY PROGRAM
https://t.me/RankingBallBounty
————————————————————
Spitz91

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Go to the telegram group, buddy.
https://t.me/RankingBallBounty

The admin are ready there to ask your questions.
Spitz91

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Just asking, having a discord for RankingBall users could be a good idea as well.

(For like 20+ regular users?)
zoLa#7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Just asking, having a discord for RankingBall users could be a good idea as well.

(For like 20+ regular users?)
Hi, Spitz91.
I will forward your request to the team.
In the meantime, you can join Telegram community on https://t.me/RankingBallPublic.
Thanks for your interest in RankingBall.  Grin
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 01:09:18 PM by Seunexy

Did you know that participating in a contest is easy? Just head on over to the RankingBall lobby and choose a sport, or browse the listings in our featured events page.
From there, you will be presented with a page of events to join. Check the details and find an event you’re interested in playing, then select one with an entry fee you are willing to pay.
Read all about the RankingBall Bingo game here: https://medium.com/@rankingball/all-about-the-rankingball-bingo-game-262caa20cc5a
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

‼️ Facebook Live Alert ‼️

Join Camden as he explains how to set up your own Daily Fantasy Bingo card on RankingBall!

Streaming starts on May 18th, 01:30 UTC on Facebook.

He'll go over how to draft players, and then how to arrange your lineup!

See you there, Rankers!

If you haven't already, sign up and try out the platform today to follow up the Live tomorrow! 😉
godjerry2

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

‼️ Facebook Live Alert ‼️

Join Camden as he explains how to set up your own Daily Fantasy Bingo card on RankingBall!

Streaming starts on May 18th, 01:30 UTC on Facebook.

He'll go over how to draft players, and then how to arrange your lineup!

See you there, Rankers!

If you haven't already, sign up and try out the platform today to follow up the Live tomorrow! 😉

I'm currently watching his stream!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: