Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM for sale - $1999 (excl shipping)  (Read 1703 times)
nandikaru

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Is this outdoor or indoor machine?

Can you configure it to work with EUR, USD and HUF notes?

Local pickup in vienna would be great.
Thanks!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lysha (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

Is this outdoor or indoor machine?

Can you configure it to work with EUR, USD and HUF notes?

Local pickup in vienna would be great.
Thanks!

Its vandal-proof indoor machine.
It DOES support HUF, USD and EUR.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

I am interested and I live in Canada. No government registration required for both buy and sell operations.
Questions
Can the T1 do both buy and sell?
Can I connect to an exchange via API? I dont want to have my own wallets and own crypto, too much fluctuation risks
Will bill checker work with Canadian funds? Or will I hafto buy more parts?
TunerDude007

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

How do we get paid? Does someone come collect cash or do we pay in advance for crypto before each transaction? Let me know very interested thanks!
Yes, in fact you're selling your own crypto using these machines. You need to get crypto in advance (either buy it or mine it). That's why our machines are perfect companion for miners. You may sell your crypto for a fee, the usual fee is 3-6%% plus network/withdrawal fee.
If you aren't mining, we recommend buying USDT (or any other fiat-fixed coins/tokens) and use it for auto-conversion to any desired crypto a customer could buy using your Trovemat. This way you are protected from rate volatility risks. If your exchange can't convert from USDT to some crypto, don't worry: Trovemat automatically will make a cross-conversion for you. For example: USDT--->BTC--->{some_wierd_crypto}. And of course Trovemat will calculate all expenses (trading fees) for cross-conversion, so you won't loose a penny from it Smiley

Why can I not connect to my favorite exchange via API call? No risk at all, I never own any crypto, customer gives 500 bucks and machine goes and purchases it from exchange then sends to them later. Or am I misunderstanding you?
pezdspense

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

How do we get paid? Does someone come collect cash or do we pay in advance for crypto before each transaction? Let me know very interested thanks!
Yes, in fact you're selling your own crypto using these machines. You need to get crypto in advance (either buy it or mine it). That's why our machines are perfect companion for miners. You may sell your crypto for a fee, the usual fee is 3-6%% plus network/withdrawal fee.
If you aren't mining, we recommend buying USDT (or any other fiat-fixed coins/tokens) and use it for auto-conversion to any desired crypto a customer could buy using your Trovemat. This way you are protected from rate volatility risks. If your exchange can't convert from USDT to some crypto, don't worry: Trovemat automatically will make a cross-conversion for you. For example: USDT--->BTC--->{some_wierd_crypto}. And of course Trovemat will calculate all expenses (trading fees) for cross-conversion, so you won't loose a penny from it Smiley

Why can I not connect to my favorite exchange via API call? No risk at all, I never own any crypto, customer gives 500 bucks and machine goes and purchases it from exchange then sends to them later. Or am I misunderstanding you?
It is what this ATM actually do. Not sure about cash-in/out capability though.
Zanbarx

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

Can you get me a shipping quote to 70808? Thanks!
TunerDude007

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Ok I checked the site. I like the trovemat's. Can I disable the KYC sms check? Also I think only the T2 has buy and sell option but very little details on site.

I would like to ad option for Canadian exchanges
Quadriguacx and Coinsquare.
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Ok I checked the site. I like the trovemat's. Can I disable the KYC sms check? Also I think only the T2 has buy and sell option but very little details on site.

I would like to ad option for Canadian exchanges
Quadriguacx and Coinsquare.

Yes, SMS check can be easily disabled if you don't need it.

We do not recommend it though. Just imagine - a customer has paid for crypto, received a receipt, but something went wrong with sending (limits of your exchange accounts/bad address/you name it...)

For your scenario we are thinking to make SMS or E-mail option for receipts as well, especially failed ones.
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

Hi, for some reason the shipment company can't give quotes for your zip code. We have contacted them to clarify.
But shipping to IAH (Houston Airport) is $770 and takes 5 days.
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

I own a very busy 24-hour coin laundromat in Phoenix, Arizona.  Our regular ATM does a massive amount of business each month and I suspect a cryptos ATM would also do well.  There are several placed locations nearby that also sell cryptos through their machines.  Coinsource is a big competitor but their machines are only company owned.  I would like to place a machine in our business but am concerned about money transmitter regulations.  Don't want to get shut down.  The laundromat is our bread and butter for multiple families. 

Can someone help that may be familiar with Arizona laws.  I'm willing to pay for good advice, but don't want to locate and hire a lawyer... not sure where to look and it'll probably cost over $1000 for someone's opinion.

Hi, it seems like in AZ you might need MSB registration at FinCEN. We could cooperate and go together to explore AZ laws for crypto if you are interested.
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

I am interested and I live in Canada. No government registration required for both buy and sell operations.
Questions
Can the T1 do both buy and sell?
Can I connect to an exchange via API? I dont want to have my own wallets and own crypto, too much fluctuation risks
Will bill checker work with Canadian funds? Or will I hafto buy more parts?

Hi, T1 is sell only, but T2 is buy and sell. https://trovemat.com/collections/crypto-atms/products/trovemat-t2
It is more expensive, but it built upon well tested platform that proved its good design in the field.

Please feel free to ask me more, if interested.
Spazzer

Activity: 1080
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 01:15:51 AM by Spazzer

Is your software open sourced? Just looking for some verification that jetcrypto.com and Trovemat are legitimate.

Most of the social is non-existent and nothing on github but php. I'm hesitant in registering with SMS required on the site to do a deep dive for information.

If anyone can give me some insight that would be great.

Edit: https://trovemat.com seems to be down now.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

Is your software open sourced? Just looking for some verification that jetcrypto.com and Trovemat are legitimate.

Most of the social is non-existent and nothing on github but php. I'm hesitant in registering with SMS required on the site to do a deep dive for information.

If anyone can give me some insight that would be great.

Edit: https://trovemat.com seems to be down now.

1. We plan to open source Trovemat software as soon as it will be widespread. So far there is no point in open sourcing it, our clients are welcome to audit the code after signing NDA.

2. Trovemat website is running by JetCrypto, LLC and has been verified by Shopify, plus PayPal, BitPay and GoCoin payment processors. You can't accept Visa/MasterCard/Diners and AMEX without business verification.

3. Social Media are very important to us, but we've decided to focus on engineering and QA at this point, because the project is still under heavy development and new features are being added on a daily basis.

4. I am not sure about what SMS verification you mean. Could you please clarify that?

PS. Thanks for notifying me about website down - we are doing some maintenance now Smiley
lycipher
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Your website has two options for each model: NEW and REF.
Now, what is the difference between these two?
Teh price is almost cheaper for REF...
Is it used ones? How heavily used? Does it have the same warranty as NEW ones?
The REF ones are pretty affordable, but is there some catch?
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Your website has two options for each model: NEW and REF.
Now, what is the difference between these two?
Teh price is almost cheaper for REF...
Is it used ones? How heavily used? Does it have the same warranty as NEW ones?
The REF ones are pretty affordable, but is there some catch?
REF is used payment kiosk that has been professionally restored.
1. It is completely repainted, so it looks absolutely new.
2. Some components are new: touch-screen glass, locks, modem, camera.
3. Some components are refurbished (serviced used components), such as bill validator, receipt printer, controller PC.
REF has limited seller warranty, but it is expandable for extra cost.

NEW ones are completely new and all components are covered by manufacturer warranty.
Trovemat
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

Hi, for some reason the shipment company can't give quotes for your zip code. We have contacted them to clarify.
But shipping to IAH (Houston Airport) is $770 and takes 5 days.

At this moment we have new forwarder and shipping cost could be even less

We are creators of Trovemat Crypto ATMs, Tokki, Tappian
Tel: +7(903)569-5999
Telegram/Skype: @Dimy28
darenyu

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

@lysha

Interested, trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

@lysha

Interested, trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.

Hi, thanks for the hint. I’ve done that.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

How fast  such investment will be paid off. The ATM + shipping in sum give pretty high investment, especially for people with East Europe salaries, so how much profit the ATM may bring per month of expluatation?
lysha (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

How fast  such investment will be paid off. The ATM + shipping in sum give pretty high investment, especially for people with East Europe salaries, so how much profit the ATM may bring per month of expluatation?
Return of Investment (ROI) really depends on multiple factors. How high transaction fee will be? How many people will buy crypto? What is average transaction amount?

In brief I can tell you, that if you install Trovemat in crowded area with high density of crypto-aware people, ROI could be as low as 4 months.
You may also get a lot of traffic from coinmap.org if you list your Trovemat there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: