Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM for sale - $1999 (excl shipping)  (Read 1705 times)
TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

How do we get paid? Does someone come collect cash or do we pay in advance for crypto before each transaction? Let me know very interested thanks!

I want also to know if having a Bitcoin ATM would benefit for someone who will have it? Since people will use the ATM will I collect service fee everytime they withdraw in the machine.

Yes..you can set whatever price you want...in my city BTM's generally have 30% markup or 20% mark down depending if it's a buy or sell order. But I do not recommend such high percentages, go lower to be more competitive with your competition.
TunerDude007

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

For whom it may concern,

I wanna post some update.
We have some quantity of used model T1, cost $500 (shipping cost not included)

If you're interested feel free to contact me.

Price is very affordable and very interesting. Would you provide warranty on used models? Again I am more interested in 2 way machines....please keep us posted with your developments.
Hi, yes we offer 6 month warranty for used and refurbished ATM, for 300$ you can extend it to the 1 year. We have 2-ways machines, you can check it here: https://trovemat.com/collections/crypto-atms/products/trovemat-t2. You can send me a personal message with your contacts or my contacts in the signature below.

Thank you for your response and I have received your pm with contact info thanks. The refurbished T2's appear to have not have the outside cash validator unlike the new T2's. Is this correct or am I seeing it wrong?
Trovemat
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

For whom it may concern,

Price is very affordable and very interesting. Would you provide warranty on used models? Again I am more interested in 2 way machines....please keep us posted with your developments.
Hi, yes we offer 6 month warranty for used and refurbished ATM, for 300$ you can extend it to the 1 year. We have 2-ways machines, you can check it here: https://trovemat.com/collections/crypto-atms/products/trovemat-t2. You can send me a personal message with your contacts or my contacts in the signature below.

Thank you for your response and I have received your pm with contact info thanks. The refurbished T2's appear to have not have the outside cash validator unlike the new T2's. Is this correct or am I seeing it wrong?
Yes, it's like you see on the photo, it have built-in cash validator. Do you prefer more outside view or what?

We are creators of Trovemat Crypto ATMs, Tokki, Tappian
Tel: +7(903)569-5999
Telegram/Skype: @Dimy28
TunerDude007

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

For whom it may concern,

Yes, it's like you see on the photo, it have built-in cash validator. Do you prefer more outside view or what?

Is there any advantage to having it outside? Is it the same model on the internals? Just wondering why you changed the design?
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

For whom it may concern,

Is there any advantage to having it outside? Is it the same model on the internals? Just wondering why you changed the design?

Hi, on the webpage we have 3D rendering picture and was planing to have this outside cover cap for cash validator, now we did it more secure and it's not necessary to use this cover. This cover had no real functionality just design only, so there's absolutely no difference between it.

investaco
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

so $500 for T1 model

what price for T2 refurb?
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

so $500 for T1 model

what price for T2 refurb?

Yes, T1 Used model we have for $500,00
T2 Ref - $3000,00 as it set on our webpage

Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

How do we get paid? Does someone come collect cash or do we pay in advance for crypto before each transaction? Let me know very interested thanks!
mahesh4ever4u

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Are there any expense on a monthly basis or a yearly basis apart from buying price?
I would like to know is there any agreement on this machine?
Let me know soon!
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

Hi,

Sorry didn't understand, to pay for what? If you wanna buy criptocurrency you put your money in ATM, choosing which crypto you want to buy and following steps on the screen.
Operator, who own the ATM have responsibility to collect cash.

Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

Are there any expense on a monthly basis or a yearly basis apart from buying price?
Let me know soon!

Hi,
If you buying mew ATM, 1 year warranty included and you don't have to pay nothing. For the 2nd year if you want update your warranty for 1 more year it cost $100.
For refurbished we have 6 months warranty time and you can extend it to 1 year for $300.
You also have to pay delivery cost, that we can calculate, based on your address info.
If there any more question, feel free to ask. 

Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Let me know soon!

As to agreement, yes, we can make an agreement. Let me know what you exactly need.

TunerDude007

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Let me know soon!

As to agreement, yes, we can make an agreement. Let me know what you exactly need.

Is there a monthly maintenance/carrying cost paid to Trovemat?
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Let me know soon!

Is there a monthly maintenance/carrying cost paid to Trovemat?

Hi, From your side as an operator you have to pay for it electricity and wireless internet cost. Maybe, if you have agreement with bank you have to pay for encashment service. Guess that's all.

Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Let me know soon!

We do have warranty and software license agreement now available on our web page www.trovemat.com

Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

How much is shipping cost to Moscow?
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

How much is shipping cost to Moscow?

Hi, How many pcs. and what address in Moscow? Send me info in PM.

Alphateca

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Hi! You can sale Bitcoin ATM for cryptocurrency on Alphateca.
We have Guarantor service that ensures the purity and safety of the deal.
You can sell it for people around the world.
Trovemat
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Hi! You can sale Bitcoin ATM for cryptocurrency on Alphateca.
We have Guarantor service that ensures the purity and safety of the deal.
You can sell it for people around the world.
Hi,
Thanks. I'll check your service.

aymansales

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

bump of the day!! can i have your pickup location in the USA?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: