Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges you use and which are the best in your opinion?  (Read 223 times)
Future3000 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

Guys, would like to know which exchanges are moe user-friendly and best for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoFello

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

I use Exante for more than a year already. I like it because it's 100% legal and they always online, I buy and sell all coin in one place.
BTC and about 12 other currencies
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

I use Exante for more than a year already. I like it because it's 100% legal and they always online, I buy and sell all coin in one place.
BTC and about 12 other currencies

Thanks, never used!
alisafox2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I like two exchanges most of all - Bittrex and Binance:)
what about bittrex? It is the best altcoin exchange, commission fees are very straightforward and simple. No matter how much you trade.
Binance - is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. System of protection from hackers' attacks is high.
Future3000 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I like two exchanges most of all - Bittrex and Binance:)
what about bittrex? It is the best altcoin exchange, commission fees are very straightforward and simple. No matter how much you trade.
Binance - is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. System of protection from hackers' attacks is high.

Yes, binance is very well known. What about someting new in this case?
disloyalraisin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I haven't got much experience, because I haven't been into crypto for very long, but I've started with CoinDeal.

I like that they have 24/7 support that seems to be really professional - they knew answers to most of my questions right away. When I asked them some questions that, according to them, required contacting their IT department, they asked for my e-mail address and wrote me a message later.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

For me I recommend Bittrex, me and most of my trusted friends in cryto community use this exchanges since it's popular and trusted way back time December 2014 ( if I'm not mistaken the exact date of launched ). It has a stable growth and name in crypto currency and works in at least 250 kind of alternative coins. Bittrex always makes an effort to add up and coming alternative coins after carefully vetting their source codes ( they need to deal the demand of the community)  and delisting inactive coin just to priority the active token.
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Binance is the best.

1) Easy to use,
2) Platform is fast, stable and secure.
3) Good trading volumes on most cryptos.
4) Support is fairly reasonable.

Bitfinex is is full of shit. Arrogant bunch of pricks. Stay clear from them. Here's how you will be greeted, as a first time potential trader at sign-up:

Professional Platform

Bitfinex is a platform for professional traders. If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, please consider another, more straightforward platform first and return to Bitfinex later.

Minimum Account Equity

New accounts will not be able to trade or perform any platform function until they reach a minimum account equity of 10,000 USD, achieved by bank wire or by depositing cryptocurrency.

Verification Timeline

If you wish to complete the verification process to gain access to additional features such as fiat deposits and withdrawals, please understand that the verification process is significantly backlogged. New verification requests are taking 6-8 weeks to complete.

Inactivity Fee

Bitfinex is not a wallet service. If you are not participating in Bitfinex markets, please withdraw your funds from the platform. In the future, users who hold balances in their Bitfinex account but do not participate in markets may be charged a small inactivity fee.

JustTryin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

Binance is the best.

1) Easy to use,

Bitfinex is is full of shit. Arrogant bunch of pricks. Stay clear from them. Here's how you will be greeted, as a first time potential trader at sign-up:

Professional Platform

Bitfinex is a platform for professional traders. If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, please consider another, more straightforward platform first and return to Bitfinex later.

Minimum Account Equity

New accounts will not be able to trade or perform any platform function until they reach a minimum account equity of 10,000 USD, achieved by bank wire or by depositing cryptocurrency.

Verification Timeline

If you wish to complete the verification process to gain access to additional features such as fiat deposits and withdrawals, please understand that the verification process is significantly backlogged. New verification requests are taking 6-8 weeks to complete.

Inactivity Fee

Bitfinex is not a wallet service. If you are not participating in Bitfinex markets, please withdraw your funds from the platform. In the future, users who hold balances in their Bitfinex account but do not participate in markets may be charged a small inactivity fee.

- Verification time line - Bitfinex: I'm allowed to trade and have been trading for over 4 moths on Bitfinex, but my verification is still pending (no, I'm not from banned countries). So no fiat deposits or withdrawals. 16+ weeks now.
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

Binance is the best.

1) Easy to use,

Professional Platform

Minimum Account Equity

Verification Timeline

Inactivity Fee

- Verification time line - Bitfinex: I'm allowed to trade and have been trading for over 4 moths on Bitfinex, but my verification is still pending (no, I'm not from banned countries). So no fiat deposits or withdrawals. 16+ weeks now.

I really don't understand why KYC in some ICOs/exchanges take weeks. Do they have a single person who manually does the verification or what??
There are many reputed companies that can perform rules-based KYC + AML in realtime/near real-time (a number of large banks use the same - so they are trusted solutions). Sure it may cost a a dollar or so per verification, but I'd rather pay for that than being subject to backlogs and endless to and fro sending of documents to their compliance/legal teams.

KYC in crypto trading/investing is probably the single most irksome part for me.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Coinbase is the best. I am currently trying out bitpay but so far so good,

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
lopez cryptomania

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

I like Coinbase, Binance, & Kucoin. Here is an upcoming exchange ICO I believe in because they will be the first arbitrage exchange and their focus is to bring in the masses with their easy to use UI.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
victoria_v

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

Just like disloyalraisin, I am also using Coindeal. I have been into crypto for some time now and have been using lots of the exchanges you listed. I can say good things about them, but I tried Coindeal and stuck to it since. I really like their support team, they are nice and really seem to care.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

and have been using lots of the exchanges you listed
actually not very good for there to use some exchange ,, you can choose one or two exchanges for your trading ,, because if we use a lot of exchange ,, there is risk to our fund stuck there ,, and if it happened it could be a big loss ,, and that I have ever felt
nniecan001

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

actually not very good for there to use some exchange ,, you can choose one or two exchanges for your trading ,, because if we use a lot of exchange ,, there is risk to our fund stuck there ,, and if it happened it could be a big loss ,, and that I have ever felt
Advise from a Hero Member, that't is true specially if you have big amount of token. But if you have not so much, I recommend to exchange it once only. Cause many of the exchanges has a fee in every transaction ( add the fee in withdrawing your token from their site ). Be practical sometimes folks.
Insan1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

There are many exchanges, but the leaders of Binance and bittrex. what about bittrex? It is the best altcoin exchange, commission fees are very straightforward and simple. No matter how much you trade.
Binance - is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

Since all the exchanges are centrqlized I would suggest that you use multiple exchanges and keep small amount in all. Centrqlized exchanges can be hacked anytime hence it is best you have multiple accounts
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

Advise from a Hero Member, that't is true specially if you have big amount of token. But if you have not so much, I recommend to exchange it once only. Cause many of the exchanges has a fee in every transaction ( add the fee in withdrawing your token from their site ). Be practical sometimes folks.
that's your opinion ,, because you have never felt your funds tersendak 1-2 days in a broken transaction ,,
if you have big amount of token
if this happens this can be done on one exchange like MEW this wallet can accommodate a lot of toke there to send
nniecan001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

if you have big amount of token
if this happens this can be done on one exchange like MEW this wallet can accommodate a lot of toke there to send
Think so, but what if that is a new token that need to transfer on a specific exchanges? If you transfer it in different account and withdrawing in different online, it cause a lot of transaction fee and consuming so much time. That's why I said before, if that is not so much ( your token ), its better to trade it all at once. That is what I'm trying to say...
nniecan001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

that's your opinion ,, because you have never felt your funds tersendak 1-2 days in a broken transaction ,,

tersendak? is that choke? ...( low gas you assigned or what? ) well, I experienced that before and that is totally frustrating ( an hour or days ). Well, that is why you need to be careful to transfer or to trade a big amount of token,that's why I agree on your post before to divide your token if that is a huge amount. It happen sometimes, but not everytime... most of the exchanges avoid this and find the fastest solution. But just always keep this on your mind, you are not the only customer that may encounter choke or whatever problem so you must need to wait whether you like it or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: