Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your opinions on the hidden gem divi (divx)?  (Read 128 times)
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

What are your thoughts on divi (divx)?

I can see huge returns in the near future from their current low market cap, not well known yet, masternodes, great team, great project. Easy 5x and if mass adopted easy 20-30x. It's just like dash. It's only on cryptopia which is a sh1t exchange and will gain lots of traction once it hits new exchanges too.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

How can you know it is an easy x5 - x30? what if it doesnt succeed? Making predictions like this is not very reliable
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

I don't find DIVX as a gem at all.

Too many 'gambling' factors like masternodes, lottery and so on. I don't see how this will lead to mainstream adoption which is their goal.
Cryptocucumber (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

It seems harder to believe in this project because not every is shilling it like zoin and xspec which are scant. Divx is making its own blockchain soon, check out their website.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

I believe DIVX will be a great project personally,

Things such as masternodes will be great for attracting investors and helping to run the network,

Usability of the token is also a great idea, the lottery factor is exactly that, a lottery prize randomly awarded for people using DIVI and the platform,

I think if you really look into DIVI and the platform you will be pleasantly suprised!

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

I don't find DIVX as a gem at all.

Too many 'gambling' factors like masternodes, lottery and so on. I don't see how this will lead to mainstream adoption which is their goal.

These are just additions to the platform, it will attract the different types of investors. Nodes are needed to run the network. Take a good look at the UI and project, its about making crypto simple. Simple address masking, atomic swaps. So easy that your grandma could use it.

Mainnet launches in May i believe, gives people that havent invested already some time to see more of the platform and invest!

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

What are your thoughts on divi (divx)?

I can see huge returns in the near future from their current low market cap, not well known yet, masternodes, great team, great project. Easy 5x and if mass adopted easy 20-30x. It's just like dash. It's only on cryptopia which is a sh1t exchange and will gain lots of traction once it hits new exchanges too.
No, it's not only on Cryptopia. Divx can also be traded on Etherdelta. As for my opinion, one of its features which is associating usernames to wallets for easier manipulation by wallet owners might be an effective selling point for adoption.
Cryptocucumber (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

They are also making a divi market place for divi investors
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: